Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-22-2020, 03:32 PM   #4186
darediapermen

go for a long walk like a least 30 min from your home. wet your diaper and put 5 food items in it. one have to be cold, one stinky, one warm , one liquid and the last one you chose. when everything is in you can go home and if you want you can send me a pick on kik (darediapermen) and you stay in your mess until i respond

mine i would love something messy with food and hidden public and i have a lot a time i am new but i want a good one
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:32 PM   #4187
darediapermen

go for a long walk like a least 30 min from your home. wet your diaper and put 5 food items in it. one have to be cold, one stinky, one warm , one liquid and the last one you chose. when everything is in you can go home and if you want you can send me a pick on kik (darediapermen) and you stay in your mess until i respond

mine i would love something messy with food and hidden public and i have a lot a time i am new but i want a good one
Old 06-22-2020, 08:31 PM   #4188
Naked-in-public
Baby Member

I love to wear diapers
Hmu on kik
Kik: naked_in_public
EDGING-CHITCHAT-family-messy-straight stupid-blackmail
Naked-in-public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:03 PM   #4189
Kindlelit

(Skipping naked in public for failing to provide a dare to the above user. This dare is for darediaperman)

Since some places are opening back up for sit in eating, let's celebrate it! Before heading out diaper up. You may pick as many diapers as you want after reading this dare, but you are not allowed to change or add more after this step. You are also allowed to wear any type of clothing and cover up your diaper in any ways.

You are first to go to a fastfood place. You may do drive thru for this one as you wont actually be eating here! Order their biggest value meal deal, a large drink, and the messiest looking item. Pull over/go into the public bathroom and begin stuffing your meal into your diaper. Drink gets poured in the front, the food in the back.

Once that's all done, go to another fast food place. You will be dining in this time. Eat whatever you would like! Just know the entire time you got a whole meal stashed in your messy diaper. You may change after you finish your meal and get home.

If that is too public for you, you may get takeout again thru the drive through. However, you must find a place like a park to sit and eat it at. Walk around the block when you get home as well since you missed out being with a crowd

Punishments: Long dares, soap in mouth, parental control, pubic accidents, line writing, body writing, crossdressing, heavy laxative usage, bondage, consensual blackmail (extreme punishment)

Limits: Public suicide, malicious blackmail, anal, hypnosis, bloodplay
Kindlelit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 02:14 PM   #4190
ShyDutchie

The day before this dare you're going to eat as much as you can and really get that feeling that you've had too much. Just don't go to the bathroom, unless you have to piss.

The next day, get yourself a nice suppository, get your diaper on and some nice tight and preferably light coloured pants. With some nice quick acting laxatives it's now time to head to town, find yourself a nice well traveled area and stay in that area for 2 hours. If you somehow manage to hold it, you get to decide where you want to let go. If you couldnt hold it, take the long route back home. When you're home you can change.

I would like something that lets me mess my diapers for the first time, within the safety of my home, I've tried before but I couldn't mess myself.
Curious: Online exposure, Messy diapers, laxatives.

Limits: Scat, things involving friends/family, CBT, anything illegal, cross-dressing,

Toys: Lovense Hush/edge, plugs, dildo, gag, wrist/ankle cuffs, chastity cage, diapers, deep freeze, collar, pup hood, tail, paddle, nippleclamps
ShyDutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:15 AM   #4191
Klickfoot

For your dare, you must double diaper up to begin. After this, you must keep these diapers on until you soak both diapers and mess. Once you've filled the diapers, you must scoot your butt across your floor between three different rooms. Once you've reached the third room, you must cum in the diaper without taking them off. If you fail to cum within thirty minutes, you must leave the diaper on for at least 3 more hours.

For mine, please keep in mind that I live with a roommate who doesnt know about this. Risky stuff is okay but nothing that exposes me for sure
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:43 PM   #4192
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

How about this.

You will spend a week diapered like normal, toilet is off limit if possible. Not sure if this is too risky or how you go about doing it but when disposing off your diapers it must either be done while your roommate is at home or near you or by him. obviously the diaper will be bagged up but thought this may add some good risk to it

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:02 PM   #4193
fnhscarfanatec

The next time you have a day to yourself put yourself in chastity and cross dress the second you wake up. Remain like that until you go to bed later that day.

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:36 AM   #4194
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Eat some sugar free gummies then wear your diaper as long as it takes to use it.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:01 PM   #4195
darediapermen

put three diaper up and drink a glass a water every hour. toilet is off limits and you can remove your diaper only when all diaper are wet

for mine i love messy with food and hidden public, also i have a lot of time in front of me
Old 07-07-2020, 12:21 AM   #4196
Kawaii

The next time you go to the grocery store you must do it while diapered and pick out two items, one tasty and one gross.

Go to the bathroom and flip a coin, the tasty food will be eaten and the gross good will be put into your diaper if you get heads, but if you get tails you must eat the gross food and put the tasty food in your diaper, and no changing for 2 hours

Just got a fresh pack, first time in a few months, be gentle plz
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 07:21 PM   #4197
Zerenco

Roll a dice.

1 - wear one diaper for 24 hours
2 - wear two diapers for 24 hours
3 - wear one diaper for 14 hours (no change, but you can add a diaper but thats add +5 hours)
4- wear one diaper for 24 hours (with butplug or something similiar)
5- do a big enema and wear a diaper (you have to hold the enema for 15min)
6 - you have to wear diapers for 3 days (each day do task 5 too)

If you want PM me on Kik i check if you do youre dare right so you cant cheat

Dislikes / Punishment: pee in diaper | Spanking | and more be creative

Limits: body fluits | social suicide | familie | face | mess | feminization | laxatives

Kik: not active right now
Zerenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:11 PM   #4198
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Roll a die

1. Pee your diaper
2. Poo your diaper
3. Do 1 and 2
4. 1 + add a diaper
5. Diapered 24 hours (may change)
6. Diapered 25 hours no changes
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:50 PM   #4199
MirandaCole21

Wear a relatively thick diaper out in public under some pants. When you feel the need to pee, go to a bathroom with a urinal. There, you'll unzip your pants and try to use the potty. Except, obviously you're wearing a diaper so you'll end up wetting yourself. After you've finished, zip up your pants and hope nobody saw you. You may then do whatever you want, but may not change out of the diaper until you get home.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 10:02 PM   #4200
DiaperFelix

Drink 2L of water and diaper up. Go out for a walk and you can only come back when you wet yourself. After that you have to wear this diaper for the next 6 hours. You may add layers if you leak

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper