Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-23-2012, 02:43 AM   #406
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 42. Two Licks

Evie

As soon as Evie straddled Emily's face, the girl's tongue went to work, licking quickly at Evie's clit. Evie bit her lip, feeling too embarrassed to let out a moan – it suddenly occurred to her that she would have found it less embarrassing to be the one doing the licking, even though that was supposed to be the punishment side of things. At least then she'd be able to hide her face in the other girl's pussy, distract her mind by concentrating on doing a good job.

She was keeping her skirt down, letting it completely cover Emily's face for the sake of her own modesty, but aside from that, all Evie had to do was sit there with every eye in the room trained on her face, watching her every reaction. As a result, Evie's cheeks were bright red, and she found herself biting into her lip to keep from moaning or panting. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see everyone staring at her. Breath came fast but light as she struggled to keep it under control, not wanting to reveal just how good Emily's tongue was making her feel.

And it was making her feel really damn good. Each tiny flick of the girl's tongue against Evie's clit sent thrills of pleasure shooting up through her tummy, made her want to just grab her own breasts, squeeze them hard and moan out in sheer ecstasy. But sitting there in front of the other girls, knowing that all she had to do was open her eyes and see all three of them taking in every move she made, every breath she took, Evie couldn't quite shake her inhibitions enough to really sink in to the pleasure that Emily was giving her.

'This is no good; we'll never get a good show like this,' someone said – Gemma, Evie thought. 'Hannah, why don't you go lift up Evie's skirt so we can see what's going on down there, and help distract her a bit so she can relax.'

'I'd love to,' Hannah replied softly.

Softly. Breathlessly? No, that couldn't be right, Evie was the one that was breathless. Evie opened her eyes, just in time to see Hannah descending upon her.

The younger girl's eyes fell closed, and then her lips were pressing gently up against Evie's own. Her tongue slid along the crease in Evie's lips, seeking entrance.

Suddenly the temperature in the room was doubled, and every touch of Emily's tongue was twice as intense. Every lick set her pussy on fire; instead of cooling, soothing her chafed, sensitive skin, Emily's tongue was inflaming it. And while her pussy clenched again and again in rhythmic longing, the little sister took complete control of Evie's senses. She could taste Hannah's lip gloss, smell her body mist, feel the soft tip of the girl's nose against her cheek.

Evie moaned against Hannah's lips, her mouth opening to allow the younger girl's tongue in. Her eyes closed slowly, casting away the lamp-lit room and dropping into a world of darkness and heat. It was a world of rushed breaths, of sweaty, grasping fingers, of a quick tongue that thrust inside her cunt and teased out her juices, of that tongue's sister that danced about her mouth. Between the two sisters, Evie felt utterly paralysed, hypnotised, unable to resist. The last of her inhibitions fell away, and Evie embraced this hot world of desire.

She forgot about the two lovers sitting nearby watching her. Instead, Evie thought about the girl between her legs, concentrated on the way Emily's fingertips pressed into her thighs as they slid down towards her knees, only to move up again and repeat the stroke, clinging on, not yet scratching, as the girl licked hungrily at Evie's pussy, pushed right up inside her body. Evie reached down, sliding her own fingers beneath the neckline of Emily's dress, beneath her bra to clutch at the girl's small breasts, her nails digging in as she squeezed hard.

Beneath her, Emily moaned loud, but the moan was muffled by Evie pressing her soaked crotch down over the girl's face. The moan made her squeeze Emily's breasts harder, made her twist her hands and pull up on the girl's tits. She was vaguely aware that she was making Emily kick out with her feet, her heels drumming out her pain against the floor, but she didn't care.

Before the relentless caress of the two girl's tongues, it has hard to care about anything at all. No matter how hard Evie squeezed and kneaded Emily's breasts, the girl continued licking her pussy, moving back to her clit now, eager to finish her task. Evie thought about tearing off the girl's dress, her bra, wanting to slap her tits hard in revenge for her earlier domination, wanting to slap them red and raw until Evie was given her orgasm.

However Hannah was still kissing her, an endless dance of the younger girl's hungry little tongue against her own that distracted Evie's hands from any focused movement. Both girls' breath came in short, pants, neither willing to break the kiss. Evie belatedly realised that at some point the submissive but apparently quite wily younger girl had unbuttoned and tossed aside Evie's skirt, leaving her bottom half completely bare, but that didn't matter now – let the whole world look upon the pleasure she was receiving.

Evie's previous self-enforced silence was discarded, shattered as she moaned against Hannah's lips. Everything felt so good, white tipped heat surging up and down her body in little pleasure waves, collating to form a warm, tight spot in her crotch. Her pussy clenched again and again, wanting to be filled, stroked, and titillated, jealous of the soft flick of Emily's tongue on her clit. She felt so close, so ready to let it all go, but at the same time didn't want to, never wanted this moment to end.

Hannah pushed Evie's bra up, her breasts spilling free and immediately snatched up by Hannah's eager hands. The younger girl squeezed and kneaded them – hungrily but far more gently than what Evie herself was doing to the big sister's smaller tits with her own fingers and nails.

Evie felt her orgasm approaching, becoming more insistent, demanding it be released. Evie continued to moan, lick, and kiss at Hannah's lips and tongue, her thighs clenching, gripping at Emily's body as best she could. Her senses dancing in fire, she clung on desperately, attempting to keep herself from spilling over the edge into orgasm, knowing that all the pleasure would stop afterwards.

Then Hannah's fingers found their way to Evie's hard nipples. The younger girl pinched them between her fingertips, giving the sensitive buds a twist that pushed Evie over the edge.

Moaning out long and loud, Evie tensed up in orgasm, her body shaking as she came. She pushed her crotch down hard against Emily's face, gripping on tight as pleasure overwhelmed her.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:49 AM   #407
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Finally caught up. Congratulations on more than 400 replies.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:54 AM   #408
Feudal

God Damnit...that last one was REALLY good Leo! ;-) The descriptions of the subtle physical sensations the girls where experiencing - just enough to bring the moment alive, but not so much that it feels like an anatomy lesson. Great!

Could we get a tag of "pantywetting" added to this story? I suspect that any girlies that have read it will have felt distinctly on the moist side afterwards!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 AM   #409
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
God Damnit...that last one was REALLY good Leo! ;-) The descriptions of the subtle physical sensations the girls where experiencing - just enough to bring the moment alive, but not so much that it feels like an anatomy lesson. Great!

Could we get a tag of "pantywetting" added to this story? I suspect that any girlies that have read it will have felt distinctly on the moist side afterwards!
haha, I have no idea who added bonergiving; it cvertainly wasn't me.

Thanks
Old 02-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #410
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, superb writing!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #411
themasterman

Evie sounds like she had a very good time i wonder how emily felt though
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #412
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 43. Sister on Sister

Evie

By the time Evie came back to her senses, Emily had already wiggled free from between her legs. Emily's light brown hair was slightly messed up, but she was busy licking her lips, and had made no move to fix it.

Hannah had returned to her seat on the floor, leaving Evie kneeling alone, essentially naked and panting for breath. Evie sucked lungfuls of air into her overheated body, her cheeks as flushed from exertion as from watching Emily licking Evie's own pussy juices from her lips. Jenna and her girlfriend Gemma were watching on silently with huge grins on their faces. No one made any move to hand Evie's skirt back to her. She supposed she couldn't blame them; if it had been one of them half naked, she wouldn't have been in any rush to dress them again either.

Evie picked up her skirt and wrapped it around her torso, kneeling upright to button it back up, before turning her attention to fixing her bra. There were some murmured "aww"s as she tucked her boobs away. Evie looked up at the other girls, poking her tongue out.

'Hey, I won the last hand. I have every right to keep my clothes on; what's left of them, anyway,' Evie said.

'For now,' Jenna replied, grinning. 'We're joining in next round, and aren't as easy to beat as Emily, and Hannah's never played before.'

Evie couldn't help but smile.

'Speaking of the two sisters, it's time for the main event,' she said.

Emily's face was the reddest Evie had ever seen. Evie made a note to turn the tables on the young Domme as often as possible.

'Let's get this over with,' Emily muttered, still kneeling, her eyes on the floor.
Hannah stood, her own face a little red – which surprised Evie, considering how forward the younger girl was at other times, how obviously ready to jump into any play situation – and tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her sports pants, ready to pull them down. It was clear that she had eyes only for her sister Emily at this moment. But then she faltered, and her shoulders slumped.

'I can't do it,' Hannah said, looking at Evie. 'Not with Emily. Not now. Please don't make us.'

Evie couldn't help but smile at the girl. Despite any perceived sneakiness that cropped up in Hannah's behaviour, her face was so beautifully, painfully honest that Evie wanted to jump up and hug her at that moment.

'It's fine,' Evie said. 'The point of the dare was to make Emily sweat, not to upset the both of you. If you're not comfortable with it, then you don't have to do anything.'

Both Emily and Hannah let out audible sighs of relief.

'I agree,' said Jenna. She looked at Evie. 'I'm glad we invited you into our group,' she said. 'A lot of people would have abused that situation, but you didn't even try. I like you.'

Evie gave Jenna her cockiest grin. 'Offering to take over Emily's position?'

Jenna blinked. 'You want me to eat out Hannah?' Then she shrugged. 'If that's my price of getting into the game late, it's fine by me.'

Evie looked back to Emily and Hannah. Emily was still kneeling, staring at the floor with a troubled expression that was at odds with her blushing cheeks, while Hannah sat cross-legged, twiddling her fingers restlessly as she stared at her big sister.

'What do you guys think?' Evie asked. 'I'm brand new, so I don't know what the procedure normally is when someone wants to join late. What should they have to do?'

Emily looked up. The shift of attention off her seemed to do the trick – Evie recognised that look; it promised evil and pain to come.

'You and Gemma have to finger each other at the same time, until one of you orgasms,' Emily said after a moment with a thin smile. 'As soon as that happens, you both have to stop. So you'll either have to be perfectly in sync, or someone's going to be frustrated.'

'We all know how that's going to go,' Jenna said flatly.

'I don't,' Evie said, 'but I'd like to see, so I agree.'

'Me too,' Hannah piped in.

'Fair enough,' Jenna said, looking displeased. Then her expression shifted to one of suspicion. 'That's all? And then we're in the next round?'

'Yup, that's all,' Emily replied, smiling. 'But strip to at least your underwear, so we get a bit of a show out of it.'

Evie found herself looking at Emily with just as much suspicion as Jenna was. It was true that Evie didn't know these girls nearly as well as they knew each other, but after just the one dare she'd done for Emily, Evie had learned that there was no way Emily would make things this simple and easy. She wondered what the sneaky girl was up to.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #413
daremaster 1
getDare God

Not sure how you do it, but I like it.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #414
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, you always manage to keep the standard of your writing so high!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #415
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Nice chapter leo I won't have too much internet over the next couple of weeks so will just have to catch up when I can
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #416
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I really like how she lets the thing with Hannah and Emily go so fast also, shows alot of personality, in a way many people don't have.
And I completely agree with the pantywetting!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #417
themasterman

great story cant wait for more
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #418
PinkHeart

Whoa, add me to the spam list! Even though i'm nowhere near the current chapter, This story is weirdly addictive like drugs O.O JK!

Currently at 13 days of denial! Nyeh. Spoilers are getting to me (Denied by Guys thread).

Not sure what else to put here, or really what I'm looking for. I'm up for a chat, or maybe some dares. I'll edit this is time goes on ^o^
PinkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #419
DHK-eh

Sign

Please update again! This is a really great story.

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:36 AM   #420
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHK-eh View Post
Please update again! This is a really great story.
Agreed! I'm getting withdrawels.
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy