Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

View Poll Results: Who would you like to vote for to win?
Perkygirlie 124 37.13%
Jlstockton25 122 36.53%
Gamer69 88 26.35%
Voters: 334. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #406
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Ha ! okay more sleep for me more sleep for you , Win/Win :P
Old 05-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #407
nalk

Default Sehr gut. Aufnahmeentjungfert. :)

Die hast du in die eier genau getroffen.

And that about clears out my German vocabulary. Havent used it on over 2 decades, so it is rusty. (And yes, I know "Aufnahmeentjungfert" is not a real word)

Quote:
My soundcloud is up!!

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/sh...sp/recid/10321 is the story I read

https://soundcloud.com/milf2569/first-story-for-sdk

Please, do not judge me lolol reading aloud isn't my strong suit
I like your laughter. It shows that you had a little fun, I think.

A couple of small tips for your "subs" if this dare is going to be thrust on them as well and if youŽll permit.

Fist and foremost it is just a dare. It is not supposed to sound professionally. It is just for laughs and kicks. As long as youŽre having fun recording, weŽll be having fun too. WeŽll be laughing with you not at you no matter how silly you feel.

Small tip I picked up, when I played in a band: When performing in front of an audience never apologize - Especially beforehand. Never.

I dont know if she had time to read the story beforehand, but always read it a couple of times before doing the actual recording, so youŽre prepared for the "Egg"-sentences although I like the freshness of her laugh on this one.

Copy the text into notepad and format it for an easier read.

When recording try to make believe that you are reading a childrens story to some preschoolers. That way your pace will most likely slow down a bit and you will have time to read ahead and consider your articulation. Make small pauses here and there. This will give you time to think ahead as well.

Try to modulate the volume of voice. If the character yells "RUN!", you yell "RUN!" to give an example.

And finally remember: It is just for kicks and laugh, so dont spend too much time on it.

Last edited by nalk; 05-09-2014 at 12:24 AM.
nalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:39 AM   #408
no-cake?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Post
My soundcloud is up!!

Good reading, but the the story was just a never ending list of simple sentences

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Toys: Small, Medium & Large Bulb Buttplugs; 6" Dildo & Inflatable Vibrating Buttplug
no-cake?!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #409
MissKateKink

Quote:
My soundcloud is up!!

Lovely work! I loved it! Lovely choice on story too, it's one of may favourites on that site, (and this is from someone who has a story on there!) thank you for sharing! (even if you were forced to)

Didn't give you any ideas about owning a belt of your own did it?

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:19 PM   #410
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default Great job!!!

I agree! Awesome job jlstockton!!! Your voice is awesome!!! I could listen to you forever! Can't wait for the next story.

Hmmmm...... Don't Perkie And Gamer like chastity? Maybe jlstockton will make them do this!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:00 AM   #411
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
My soundcloud is up!!

Oh my JL I have seen you on Chaturbate, so I knew you voice. But something about you reading that story. I had to stop listening, because I am in cum denial right now, and listening to you was going to push me over the edge.

Great job,
Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:10 AM   #412
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

First: jlstockton25's voice is beautiful. I came quite a few times listening to that story.

Second: I've issued my first dare to Gamer69, and have been asked to post the dare here. I wrote this one to her boyfriend, who is courteous enough to help me with her:
Quote:
If you can stomach it, play an entire Justin Bieber album. Tie [Gamer69] sideways on the bed, with her legs spread, and her head hanging over the side. Each time he says "girl", cane her clit. Each time he says "love", ram your cock down her throat and hold it there for 20 seconds. She should write a report on the thread. If you don't want to listen, put earbuds on her, and have her say those words each time they come up in a song.
Third: Jlstockton25 gave me my first dare, which I've been performing today:
Quote:
Before you go to bed take 4 laxatives and drink 1.5 liters of water, then you will put on 10 pairs of panties, one on top of the other.
When you wake up you can role a dice. (as long as it is at least 2 hours since you took the laxative)
If you get 1,2,3 or 4 then you can take a pair of panties off.
If you get 5 or 6 then put another pair of panties on.
You can keep on rolling the dice every 30 minutes until you have removed all the panties, then you can have a pee and a poo.
You can wait longer than 30 minutes between roles if you are busy or asleep but not less than 30 minutes.

If you can't wait until you have removed all the panties before peeing or pooing then you will keep on the panties that are left and do it in those. You can put a diaper on over the top of them now but you must keep playing the dice game until you have removed all the panties one by one.

If you have any dirty panties at the end then you are going to make yourself a "Washing Line"
Get some string and tie it tightly across the room so it is about 18 inches off the ground. Now get some clothes pegs and attach all the dirty panties to the line.
Now cuff your ankles and wrists together and lay underneath the line.
You will now lick and suck the panties clean, only touching them with your mouth, you can't use your hands.
So far, so good. I'm down to 7 pairs of panties, and no accidents yet!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:20 AM   #413
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

It should be noted that subby999uk gave me the dare, so thanks subby!! Can't wait to hear the end result Miss

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #414
jessie888

I like this one for either http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...17#post1339417

Maybe: diapers (not sure)

Dislikes: blood, poop, pee, public nudity

Pm me pee and I will hold it until midnight.
Pm me chastity and I will stay locked up another 3 weeks

my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=146986 add time to my chastity and wearing skirts
jessie888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #415
silkysatin
getDare Devil

It would be awesome if jlstockton25 would read to us more often.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #416
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

Yesterday, it completed its 1004 spanks for Jlstockton25. It was given a list that was arranged by most of 'the pack' members. The list was:
"1) Bent over her boyfriends lap on the ass with a slipper
2) Belt right across the breasts, by BF
3) Belt to the pussy, self inflicted
4) Elastic band to the nipples / clit
5) Bent over her BFs lap and caned on the ass / back of thighs
6) Tied up with her ankles above her head and hit on the inner thighs with a belt, by her BF
7) On her feet with her cane, by her BF
8) Bending over touching her toes with her pussy pegged open and caned right down the middle of it by her BF"
Each of the pack members chose a number from the list and it had to endure 100 of that number. It was very nervous when it saw the list (who wouldn't?!) and it was even more anxious to hear which number everyone would pick. The numbers that were picked were 5,1,6,6,8,7,2,7,8 and then Isaac (my bf) got to choose one, not necessarily from the list. It was trying to delay it happening but it couldn't put it off forever and so after 5 minutes of trying to delay it, the inevitable happened and the spanking begun.
The first ones Isaac did were 1 and 5 because it had to be over his lap for both of them. It found this position very hot and it made it very horny. The spankings with the slipper hurt more than it expected and it now has more sympathy for its dad who used to get the slipper at school :P. The canings were as painful as usual and left it with a very stripy ass :/. Number 2 also hurt a lot because it felt very exposed and it couldn't move away to soften the blow which wasn't a nice feeling and it's breasts were bright red afterwards. It did both of the sixes together and boy that was a mistake! It's thighs were so sore after all of the belt hits and it didn't want to move after they were done because every time it touched its thighs together they stung. Then it did an 8 which was very hard to do because it was so difficult to keep the position but it was determined to hold it for the whole time because if it fell, the 100 would start again. Both of the 7's were done together and it didn't think that they would be that bad because it never thinks of its feet as sensitive but once Isaac had done them all and it stood up its feet stung so much when it walked. Isaacs task was for it to snap its nipples with a rubber band while he canes it's open pussy. This one hurt a lot and it kept trying to move away but he would just hit it harder if it did. The rubber band snaps gave it something to focus on rather than the immense pain it was in but focusing on something else doesn't help to numb the pain.
It was distracted from writing this report last night so as a punishment it had to do all of the spanks again but this time it was it doing them so they didn't hurt as much as when Isaac did them but they still hurt a lot! Thankyou to everyone who contributed to this dare. Meow
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #417
MissKateKink

What a lovely report from Gamer Thank you dear!

Such a popular thread this was during voting.. now it's time for report and all quiet! Surely there's at least more stories for us to hear?

..I think I just want company for my misery :P

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:33 AM   #418
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

Here is the story it read
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9855889/1/The-Seduction-Game

Here is it's recording
http://soundcloud.com/hornykitty123/...iction/s-GqH3O
Meow

Last edited by Gamer69; 05-15-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #419
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps I am biased but I think your voice is better than Jlstockton25

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here

Last edited by Ly Ph; 05-15-2014 at 01:34 PM.
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #420
aaaaaaa

Jlstockton25 definitely has a sexy voice...but I might have to agree with ly ph, I find gamers voice sexier. Then again I have a thing for accents!
aaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk