Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-13-2022, 04:06 AM   #406
Messywedgie69

Wow if I was your girlfriend I’d make you roll a die every time you waste an hour on gd.
1: grab a random condiment from the fridge and pour it over your face/ hair. You won’t be allowed to cleanup for another 30min afterwards
2: crack 3 eggs over your body one hour before your next shower
3: pie yourself in the face and don’t wipe any off for 5 min
4 your lucky this time
5: dump a tub of yogurt down your underwear and hour before bed and you can cleanup in the morning
6: sleep while messy in some way.
If I caught you wasting 3 hours on gd in one day I would make you role a 4th time.

I’m such a horny slut. I’m was raised religious, but everyday I fantasize about my fetishes like pissplay and diapers etc.

Likes: pissplay, messy, wedgies, swirlies, humiliation, toilet dares, bodywriting, degrading names, role play, some spit, petplay, unfair punishments

Dislikes: hidden public, piss drinking, anal, sleep dares, line writing

Limits: family, public, loud, illegal, extreme pain, blood, hard anal, pics, vids, scat, denial, long lasting edging
My bdsmtest.org results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/y5hBSbwd

Last edited by Messywedgie69; 07-13-2022 at 04:15 AM.
Messywedgie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:56 AM   #407
SubbyFoxboi

If I was your boyfriend I'd take advantage of that fantasy. You'd be in a diaper all the time. My personal urinal. I'd be able to use you every time I needed to piss, especially while out. And even while not diapered, that doesn't stop me from using your throat or your ass to relieve myself. I wouldn't let you piss in the same way. Might even deny you use of the toilet at all. Would suck for you to be out of diapers and so busting to piss that you just ruin all of your nice clothes. Would have to soak it back up with your face~

I fantasize about someone absolutely dominating me and forcing me to wear diapers and regress me, keeping me in chastity permanently and only letting me cum from orgasm. Turning me into their devoted, little babyslut.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 10:15 PM   #408
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Ah, so the baby slut wants chastity, but still wants to cum. Such a greedy little baby. If I were your partner, I would make you wear diapers everyday, but more importantly, you’d have a locked cock cage on under those diapers. I’d wear the key around my neck, where everyone could see it, and if anybody asked what it was for, I’d just say it was a gift from you, so you’d better hope that nobody asks you about it, babyslut.

I fantasize about being made to go on walks together with a remote control toy in my pussy and a plug in my ass.
Or
I love watching hentai and fantasizing based on the common tropes (being stuck through a wall, sluttification, etc)

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 11:16 PM   #409
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

I would take you out on walks with the remote controlled toy in your pussy and your ass. First I would start it, while no-one else is around. Next time in the forest while people also walking are more close. Within a few weeks I would work all the way up until starting it while walking through a crowd of people at the mall and I would try to figure out, what to do to make you having an orgasm in the middle of random people - if a bigger toy is needed for that, I am sure it will fit in... Maybe I find a way to lock it in your pussy by securing it with some piercings. Maybe I would even use some handcuffs to park you in public and go away and then make you cum with the toy. Of corse I would secretly watch you - must make sure you cum and I would film it, to show it to you afterwards. While putting a filter on it, that it looks like a Manga or Hantai, I would suggest we do e remake of your favorite Hentai movie and have some fun in front of the camera...

I fantasize about being feminized until there is no going back... having someone pushing me and even doing forced body modifications on me and outing me surprisingly in front of my friends.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 09-11-2022, 07:17 AM   #410
vulcan1994

well i would ensure you were in chastity, and put you in a full slut outfit and bring you out for a walk, right to a tattoo shop to get a tramp stamp of "Sissy Slut: Free Use"
Then i would bring you to a seedy hotel, blindfold you and tie you up, and invite your friends to gangbang you, starting with letting them take whatever pictures they wish, writing on your body with permanent markers and teasing you with vibrators.
then once you're too horny to think, and you begin to service them with your mouth, i will take the blindfold off, and tell you to beg them to fuck you like the slut you are.
After you're used over and over again, i will hand your friends the key to your cage, and you will be their sissy slave forever.

I fantasize about being brought as a sissy sex slave to a shemale gangbang, and to be sexually humiliated and absolutely covered in cum by the end of the night, made to be begging for more

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:19 PM   #411
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

I would rent you out daily for 10 hours a day to a shemale strip club. You would be used as a cum dump by each performer after their dance on stage. Then I would pocket your tips and give you a $100 dollar a week allowance to spend on female clothing

I fantasize about being forced to be a maid and mind controlled. I like being in humiliating situations. I don't like peeing myself or wearing diapers. I also like bondage
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 09:11 PM   #412
ToasterA

I would put you in chastity and make you work in a Maid Cafe everyday and lock you in a Maid dress and force you to hear hypnosis with some triggers that the customer could use on you

I fantasize about being forced to wear female clothing, and getting feminized completely and then being used by shemales who also play dressing me up and locking me in an humiliating outfit

Loves:crossdressing,hypnosis
Likes: petplay,teasing,edging, hypno/audio,x-dressing,light cbt,feminization

hard limits: anal,public,poo,ilegal,facepics,scat,blackmail,
involves friends/family
Toys: 2 shoelaces,bra and panties,leotard,clothespins,household items
PM DARES:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93725
Kik:ToasterA1
Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com.mx/hz/wishlis...?ref_=wl_share
ToasterA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 09:47 PM   #413
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToasterA View Post
I would put you in chastity and make you work in a Maid Cafe everyday and lock you in a Maid dress and force you to hear hypnosis with some triggers that the customer could use on you

I fantasize about being forced to wear female clothing, and getting feminized completely and then being used by shemales who also play dressing me up and locking me in an humiliating outfit
Well, as your partner, I’d need to use a strap on, but I’d happily dress you in my girliest clothes, tie you up, and tease you, until you beg me to fuck you. If you let me, I’d take photos of you after to be your new phone Home Screen (I know pics say limit, but I mean on your own phone)

I love playing with my tits, my nipples are especially sensitive, stiffening every time I even take off my bra.

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log

Last edited by Horny Mask; 10-07-2022 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:44 PM   #414
SubbyFoxboi

Well if I were your boyfriend I'd have to please those needy tits of those somehow. Plenty of rubs and gropes. You certainly wouldn't be allowed to wear a bra around the house though. Have to keep them on display and ready to be toyed with at any moment. A little pinch of your nipple here, a pull there~ In fact, if you were an especially good girl, I might grace your tits with my mouth. Keep you tied up and helpless as I kiss and lick at your perky nipples and sparingly bite and nibble at them. I'd have you a flustered mess at the end of it, no matter how long it takes. And if you're especially lucky, I might just trail kisses down your stomach and make out with your pussy as well while I grope at your ass. Just a small fraction of what I'd do to you~

I fantasize about being made a sissy slut without any control, being degraded and humiliated so badly before being given aftercare.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 10-12-2022, 08:30 PM   #415
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

If I were your partner, I’d definitely have fun controlling my darling sissy slut. At home you’d always wear your cutest sissy slut outfits (complete with make up during the day, and nice slutty lingerie to bed). I’d make sure to point out and tease you, anytime you start to react to me, whether my body or actions. Every night we’d have you do a new humiliating task for my amusement (no repeating a tasks within a month, can’t have you getting used to anything), then a bit of bound pleasure then aftercare before bed.

I get really embarrassed about sex stuff in public, even getting nipple clamps at Spencers was a huge struggle, even with my planned story (I was ‘buying them for a prank gift to go along with an actual bday gift’)

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Old 10-13-2022, 11:53 AM   #416
Burner99
Account Banned

Id make you buy all your kinky things im person hehe, no more amazon or online shopping for you, maybe make you wear cute kinku outfits too
Old 10-16-2022, 01:40 AM   #417
anthem

wow, if I was your boyfriend I'd have to take parental control of your accounts because you can't even read simple instructions. and for good measure, every time you got to make some kind of decision on your own, I'd make you write down what the related rules and requirements were, what you were going to do, and how well your actions fit the rules.

I wish I had the option to resolve disagreements with anyone around by taking a spanking from them. coworkers, friends, partners, people at the grocery store, whatever. sometimes it feels like it'd be so much easier than using my words.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 11:11 PM   #418
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

If I were your partner, I wouldn’t let you use spanking as an easy way out, instead I’d work with you in finding the words you’re looking for while the person is present and once we are alone you’d get a spanking, the severity being dependent on several factors. Now when we fight, it would be an agreement that the one in the wrong gets spanked, and I’m not one to fight unless I’m sure I’m right, so know that fighting me most likely means you will be bent over my knee, as I spank you, explaining why you were wrong

I fantasize about being taken out dressed modestly, but having remote controlled toys in my pussy and ass (preferably also bound in some shibari under my clothes). Just constant teasing, as I blush and squirm.

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Old 10-19-2022, 06:35 PM   #419
BabyBubbles5799
Baby Member

Aw poor little slut is lucky I’m not your mistress. If I were your mistress, you would be bound, your breast like little balloons under your turtleneck, a special little rope keeping you horny at all times, rubbing your slutty little clit every time you moved. I’d have you plugged at all times, can’t let those holes get lazy now can we. I’d have you on edge all hours of the day, a dull buzz in your ass, constantly on edge with no relief.

I fantasize about being tormented as a furniture cocksleeve, ignored unless I’m used, edged till all I can think of is my Master/mistress.

Likes: Light Spanking, plugging, light bondage, hidden humiliation, orgasm control, name calling, gagging, online humiliation.

Dislikes (Punishment): Anal, Spanking, Orgasm Denial/Ruined, Online humiliation, semi public humiliation, Messy.

Limits: Face pics (open to body pics for punishment), Heavy pain, scat/pee, public, family/friends

*only have household items
BabyBubbles5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:11 PM   #420
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

If I were your partner, I’d have fun teasing my furniture… you might make a nice chair, as I masturbate, just moaning as I’m allowed pleasure that, as a piece of furniture, you only experience for the sake of my own. I might occasionally allow you to act as my sex toys. Your hands acting as nipple clamps, or your tongue as a small dildo… if I’m feeling especially generous, I might toy with your pussy for your reactions

I want to be spanked like a naughty school girl until I confess to ‘misbehaving’ then receive a ‘punishment’

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags