Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2012, 04:37 AM   #406
MasterOmega

I will join as Royalty, in charge of the Toilets, and Punishment (humiliation).

As I enter the toilets I find that some unscupulous person, no doubt an untrained slave, has left the place a mess - shit and piss all over. Angrily, I assemble all the toilet slaves and toilet servants.

To the servants (if in limits): Next time you go to pee, you must 'accidentally' miss the toilet, instead spraying your piss everywhere else in the bathroom. If possible, leave the piss to rest for at least 30 minutes, then you must lick up all the piss.

To the slaves: In addition to the above task, next time you need to do a shit, you must do it onto a dinner plate. Then you must smear the shit all over your face. This remains until next time you must piss (after the task above), where you may save your piss to clean the shit of your face. Of course, if you do not produce enough piss, you must wait until your next piss. Under no circumstances may you use water or anything else.
GetDare Castle Royalty
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:19 AM   #407
PrincessCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Baker's log: Last night one of my workers didn't close up all the way. As a result an unknown number of slaves got in and tried to steal my pies. Unfortunately they started to fight among themselves and started a pie fight. I heard the commotion and arrived before too many pie were used. I got each one to tell me what happened.

Any Slaves(it is an unknown number that got in.): your dare is to pie yourself at least once to the face. (a real pie, I keep to high standards). Afterwards write a report of what happened in my shop and what kind of pie you we're hit with(along with any other pies you might have been hit with and where those hit.). Make sure it is detailed! No "I was hit in the face by a lemon pie."
As a bonus: You can choose to have a friend, GF/BF, etc pie you instead of yourself. This is not necessary, but it might provide relief on my next dare.
IT'S TRUE!! I SAW THEM!!

Strangely thought a random person came from the shadows and spanked each of them 20 times hard on each ass cheek. Don't know who they were but hopefully the slaves learned their lesson!

(obviously, slaves, you must spank yourself 20 times hard on each ass cheek)

Dislikes: Humiliation, clamps, anal, orgasm denial over one week.

Limits: Public, Pics, Webcam, Scat, Visible Body Writing, Wax.

Not looking for a Master right now, but dares and tasks are always welcome ^.^

Please no more "can u be my mistress" messages, I get bored of them quickly and it will always be a no.
PrincessCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #408
aimee b

i would join as slave but i have to retain some of my limits.
Therefore i join as a servant who is to be used-within my limits-for the amusement of my Superiors.

Limits: The usual-kids, family, blood, scat, illegal, no pics/vids with strangers

I must edge every time I get a PM saying "edge slut"

I must flick my nipples 10 times every time I get a PM saying "flick em bitch"

Property of aimee's Owner
aimee b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #409
GfluxC

[QUOTE=MasterOmega;696893]I will join as Royalty, in charge of the Toilets, and Punishment (humiliation).

As I enter the toilets I find that some unscupulous person, no doubt an untrained slave, has left the place a mess - shit and piss all over. Angrily, I assemble all the toilet slaves and toilet servants.

To the servants (if in limits): Next time you go to pee, you must 'accidentally' miss the toilet, instead spraying your piss everywhere else in the bathroom. If possible, leave the piss to rest for at least 30 minutes, then you must lick up all the piss.

I did as you commanded...but I will say.. stale piss. not fun.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Extreme pain, Public, Involving family/friends/associates, Messy, Poop

Ask Me Anything
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107296
GfluxC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:34 PM   #410
slavedownunder

Send a message via MSN to slavedownunder

I'll join, obviously as a slave.
slavedownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #411
Submissive9

I'll join as a slave
Submissive9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #412
Odin

I see that the slaves behaviour is lacking, so I call the punishment servants:
Give them a good spanking or clamping.

No slave has requested an orgasm so far, so I think they are not horny enough.
Every slave with a chastity belt/device gets locked up immediately.
Slaves with no belt have to double their edges (now 10) every day.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:32 AM   #413
conall
getDare Sweetheart

the castle needs a fit population lest it is attacked by an enemy. All slaves and servants (if in limits) must go for a 3 mile run. Before they start, they must edge 3 times. Edging helps build up stamina Half way they must stop and do 20 press ups. Upon completion they must do another 20. Then edge 3 more times. If all this is successfully completed, orgasm is allowed. If you fail then post here for punishment.

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #414
aimee b

This servant attempted to do the 3 mile run ordered by His Majesty Conall, but must confess that she failed miserably.
i edged 3 times as ordered and began the run.
But my legs began cramping after about one mile and i was unable to continue.
It was a long and painful limp home.

i will of course accept whatever punishment deemed appropiate but do beg His Majesty for mercy.

Limits: The usual-kids, family, blood, scat, illegal, no pics/vids with strangers

I must edge every time I get a PM saying "edge slut"

I must flick my nipples 10 times every time I get a PM saying "flick em bitch"

Property of aimee's Owner
aimee b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #415
getDared1990

I suppose I'll be a slave then

Dislikes: family, illegal, permanent, major pain, pictures, public, friends
getDared1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #416
slavedownunder

Send a message via MSN to slavedownunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
I see that the slaves behaviour is lacking, so I call the punishment servants:
Give them a good spanking or clamping.

No slave has requested an orgasm so far, so I think they are not horny enough.
Every slave with a chastity belt/device gets locked up immediately.
Slaves with no belt have to double their edges (now 10) every day.
Slave has done so, putting clamps on it's nipples, very tight and very painful. Slave also donned it's chastity device.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conall View Post
the castle needs a fit population lest it is attacked by an enemy. All slaves and servants (if in limits) must go for a 3 mile run. Before they start, they must edge 3 times. Edging helps build up stamina Half way they must stop and do 20 press ups. Upon completion they must do another 20. Then edge 3 more times. If all this is successfully completed, orgasm is allowed. If you fail then post here for punishment.
Slave failed this task as it is wearing a chastity device and cannot edge. Slave will accept punishment.

18/M/Australia
Likes: Pain, Creativity, Underwear, Feet, Minor Bondage, Loss of control and others
Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Very Messy, Camming

For the next week, every time someone PM's me the words 'NO CHICKEN SCRATCH' I must write the following sentence 25 times: “Writing lines is one of my favorite things in the world.”
slavedownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #417
conall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedownunder View Post
Slave failed this task as it is wearing a chastity device and cannot edge. Slave will accept punishment.
As punishment, the slave will do twice the pushups and run twice the distance

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #418
cj07
Distinguished Member

Hello I have failed the running the edging task. I'am afaird I didn't manage to compelte the push ups and rest of run,due to cramps and terriable fitness level. I did do the edges however know I'am increadily horny slave.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #419
Submissive9

This slave failed at the 3 mile run. This slave completed all the edging but wasnt able to run more than 2 miles. This slave will accept punishment from His Majesty.
Submissive9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #420
WedgieJump
Account Banned

I join as a slave, do with me as you please
I will do any punishment even if I have not earned one
WedgieJump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk