Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-17-2020, 03:56 PM   #4156
Appelt685

Take a bus ride in your shortest skirt, a thong, a crop top, bra, and heels. No other clothing allowed

Dislikes (punishment): Toilet, piss, very very light scat, pain/bondage

Limits: Heavy scat, blood, permanent, urethral, social suicide

Toys: Normal household items, panties, jock strap
Appelt685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 04:54 PM   #4157
ghost_2464

put on a bra stuffed with a lemon cut in half
panties
fishnets
take a 1L water enema
put on your normal clothes only 1 lear allowed
but no socks and the top must be in one color and a little fit so your titties are obvious.
now go for a walk until you make 3 girls stare at your chest or at least you are shure they noticed your boobs.
write a report in your blog
you have 24 hours to complete

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464

Last edited by ghost_2464; 11-17-2020 at 04:56 PM.
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 12:30 AM   #4158
monkeycola

Put on a pair of panties and a skirt, get together a plate, dildo, lube, and a timer. Kneel down and ruin an orgasm over the plate. Secure the dildo behind you on the wall so it will be entering your fuckhole while you are on all fours. Live the dildo well and set/start a timer for 20minutes. Start pounding away but you are not allowed to touch yourself. When the timer goes off you can begin to rub yourself through your panties but lick the plate clean, when the plate is clean you may pull out your clit and start jerking. But don’t stop fucking yourself. Ruin your orgasm again making sure to have your dildo balls deep in your ass. Again lick the plate completely clean before removing the dildo from your sore ass.
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:27 AM   #4159
hail

Soak a pair of panties in water, then put them in the freezer. Once they're frozen, put five ice cubes up your bum and put the panties on. You may not take them off until the ice melts and the panties are dry.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 02:05 AM   #4160
sissysubbb

Go to a public restroom with panties on under your pants (bra if you can), undress in the stall; set a timer on your phone for 5 minutes and put it in the pocket of your pants and slide your clothes near the door.

Get them when the timer is going off no matter what or who is in there

Nobody knows what a sissy I am IRL

sissysubbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:30 PM   #4161
Subanalslave

For the weekend cum as much as you can and on Monday the only lube you get to use for your ass is the cum you collected
Looking to explore exposure and punishments. Been really interested in bladder play.
Toys- anal hook, dildos, candles, inflatable plug, butt plugs, restraints

Hard Limits- face, scat, blood, hard pain, drink piss

Im not looking to entertain pic collectors.
Subanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #4162
Sissydares

Do the anal hook but spank your ass (dice roll × 10)
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 05:36 AM   #4163
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

cum only by playing with your nipples and your sissy hole, wear panty filled with cum all day

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 06:55 AM   #4164
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

You’ll be wearing a bra, panties and stockings under your clothes 24/7 for 3 days during the next week. You have to stuff the bra if your gonna sleep or at home alone.

enjoy!

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 12:56 PM   #4165
andiman

Send a message via AIM to andiman

Find a sissy hypno that you must listen to every night when you go to bed for a week, you must also sleep in panties and bra or nighty for that week

Likes: x-dressing, semi public, risk of being caught, long dares, webcam

Limits: blood, poop, permanant, dangerous, severe pain.

My collection of stuff:
http://imgur.com/a/QzA0g
andiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andiman for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 08:33 AM   #4166
SissySara
Account Banned

Order some food to your house.

Get dressed in panties, bra, stockings and high heels. Also put on a chastity cage and put the bigghes butt plug you have in your ass.

When the delivery comes, answer the door. You may put addicional clothes over yourself, but don't remove anything from before.

You must stay dressed like that until the day is over.

Orgasm control/denial, anal, edging, teasing, cum eating, cross dressing, bondage, humiliation, light pain

Dislikes:
CBT, pain, public

Limits:
Family, blood, permanent, scat, messy, food, vids, illegal, body damage

PM DARES

KIK: Sparkle_S24
SissySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissySara for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 08:48 AM   #4167
Dalekhuw

for the next week, you must sleep wearing your buttplug, chastity cage, panties and heels. Every morning you must practice deepthroating your dildo for 10 minutes before you are allowed to remove these items and go about your day

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:59 PM   #4168
Explobe29

For the rest of this year, you can only cum from anal

Pussy doesn't have a lot of girly stuff, so she'll try her best to fulfill the task with whatever tools she has.

*yip yip*
Old 11-29-2020, 04:39 PM   #4169
sissyelectroslut
getDare Sweetheart

Use your vibrating plug for 1 hour whilst watching sissy hypno videos. You are not allowed to touch your clitty. You should be dressed in any girly clothing that you have, as much as possible.

You must after the hour role a dice,

If it is even you may ruin onto a plate, you can then stroke your clitty again to cum, but must eat your ruin whilst you cum, then eat your cum again.
If you fail to cum twice or you dont ruin the first cum, then you must do this dare again after 24 hours.

If it is odd then you can wait 24 hours before you do this entire dare again.

You must continue this dare until you get even and manage to cum twice as mentioned above.

Latex loving slutty sissy pain whore. Ready for dirty slutty fun and of course Estim fun.

Locked away in my cage at the control of others via Chaster.

List of my likes, limits and toys: HERE.

List of PM dares: HERE.

Feel free to PM me if you wish. Open to humiliation and tasks (within limit).
sissyelectroslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 09:37 PM   #4170
monkeycola

First bind your cock and balls and attach your electro head stimulator and put on a condom, then do a popper. Put on your corset and fake tits to make yourself pretty. Insert your electro prostate stimulator and put on a pair of panties to make your corset. Add in some high heels, then turn on the prostate stimulator. Now apply makeup and wig, then switch on your penis head stimulator. Sit down in a chair and cross your legs in front of a mirror and admire yourself until you cum. Take off the condom and suck the cum from it before turning off any stimulation or undressing.
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sissy