Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2023, 07:15 AM   #4126
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Seeing as the large plug feels so good, I think 50 times fully removing it, and then fully back in.
Old 07-19-2023, 07:23 AM   #4127
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Oh, it's a long time since when I've seen the toy out of the box... let me play a little with you: during this session you will be wearing heels stockings and a minidress. You will take off something only if absolutely necessary for a given task, and will put back on as soon as the task is done.
Sorry for the delay, hadd to take a call... reallyy struggled to keepp my voice evenn!!

Have put onn a black halter minidress, stockingss, and black heelss... since I did nott have instructionss to remove teh clothespegss I have put themm back on my nipples but overr teh dress this time...

Sometimes it's more humiliating to do kinkyy things while well dressedd sso this could be fun!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 07:24 AM   #4128
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Okk I really needd to pee now mayy I please have permissionn??

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 07-19-2023, 07:26 AM   #4129
themasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Not from me. In fact for every no you get you have to edge and hold it

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 07:26 AM   #4130
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
We've been through this before. Proper begging Ash, and incentives as to what you will do to convince us.
Old 07-19-2023, 07:38 AM   #4131
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
Put the ring gag in and flog your clit 20 times then pull the dress off your tits and flog your nipples 20 times each
I put teh ring gag onn, liftedd tehh minidress adn floggedd myy poor clitt 20 timess... thenn removeddf teh pegs, exposeddf myy tits adn floggedd eachh of my nipples 20 timess... before adjustingg teh top adn coveringg myy tits again.. mymosst sensitive bits aer all throbbing and humming in painn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Seeing as the large plug feels so good, I think 50 times fully removing it, and then fully back in.
I got downn on hands and kneess, dress still pulleddf above myy ass, adn fully removed then reinsertedd teh plugg back intto myy ass 50 timess... while tehh plug feelss good when fullyy in me but teh process of removigng adn inserting it is a lot less enjoyable... but that doesn't matterr as long as it entertains youu...

Tehh top of my dress is startign to gett very wet fromm myy drool...

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 07:39 AM   #4132
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Sorry for the delay, hadd to take a call... reallyy struggled to keepp my voice evenn!!

Have put onn a black halter minidress, stockingss, and black heelss... since I did nott have instructionss to remove teh clothespegss I have put themm back on my nipples but overr teh dress this time...

Sometimes it's more humiliating to do kinkyy things while well dressedd sso this could be fun!!
Yes, the meaning to make you dress is exactly to make things more humiliating. Imagine to be well dressed for some occasion, and everyone you meet takes the right to rummage in your clothes and expose what he/she wants, once he/she has finished with you then you put your clothes back together for the next one to harass you...

Halter minidress is a good choice, makes you feel as collared, but the clothespegs shouldn't have been put over the dress: unless you are told otherwise anything will have to be done/applied on your naked skin, pulling aside/up/down the dress or removing it only if strictly necessary. So in this case you should have applied the clothespegs under the dress or, better, pulling the dress aside baring your boobs. For this you will have 10 minutes of clover clamps on your nipples (of course pulling aside or down your dress).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 07:40 AM   #4133
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
Not from me. In fact for every no you get you have to edge and hold it
By hold it do youu meann edge adn ride itt? Or do youu mean ruinn teh edge adn holdd teh pee inn?

Adn how do youu want me tto eddge?

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 07:40 AM   #4134
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
As Angelica hasn't posted this yet, and I know how much you enjoy it...

Okay, now one of the games of chance you so enjoy

First, roll a die to see what we are doing if anything for your ass

1. Insert a small plug
2. Insert a medium plug
3. Insert a large plug
4. Sit on/iinsert a dildo. but do not ride it
5. Fuck your ass on the dildo
6. Nothing for you today, flip a coin if it's heads rub toothpaste on your clit, if it's tails rub toothpaste outside and inside your asshole.

Roll a pair of dice to see how many repetitions you get.

Roll once to see what option you get and then roll again for X. If you roll doubles multi the total of the dice rather than summing them,

2. tickle your clit with the blender for X minutes.
3. rub your clit X times with your finger.
4. Tickle your nipples X times.
5. Apank your nipples X times 5.
6. Spank your clit X times 5.
7. Circle your clit X times 10 with the blender.
8. Tickle your clit with the powder brush X times 5.
9. Spank your clit X times 5 with the crop.
10. Circle yor nipples with the blender X times.
11. Tickle your clit X times with the blender.
12. Hold the vibrator beside your clit X seconds.

Good luck!!
Thanks Sir Black, I was walking the dogs! Didn't expect 2 days in a row!!!

Well since you've already had your big tickle chance well try something shorter.

Roll a single die for your number of rolls. Then roll each turn to determine what you get to do.

1. Tickle your clit with the blender 5 times.
2. Circle your clit with the blender 50 times.
3. Spank Your clit with a wooden spoon 25 times
4. Spank your clit with a crop 25 times.
5. Tickle your clit with the powder brush 50 times
6. Fuck your ass with a dildo attached to your front door 50 times.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 07:45 AM   #4135
themasterman

Quote:
By hold it do youu meann edge adn ride itt? Or do youu mean ruinn teh edge adn holdd teh pee inn?

Adn how do youu want me tto eddge?
Edge with the blender brush by default but if someone issues other instructions with denying you the right to pee follow those

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
Old 07-19-2023, 07:46 AM   #4136
themasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post

Well since you've already had your big tickle chance well try something shorter.

Roll a single die for your number of rolls. Then roll each turn to determine what you get to do.

I wasn’t expecting two days either. I was most surprised when I saw her message.

Old 07-19-2023, 07:48 AM   #4137
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Yes, the meaning to make you dress is exactly to make things more humiliating. Imagine to be well dressed for some occasion, and everyone you meet takes the right to rummage in your clothes and expose what he/she wants, once he/she has finished with you then you put your clothes back together for the next one to harass you...

Halter minidress is a good choice, makes you feel as collared, but the clothespegs shouldn't have been put over the dress: unless you are told otherwise anything will have to be done/applied on your naked skin, pulling aside/up/down the dress or removing it only if strictly necessary. So in this case you should have applied the clothespegs under the dress or, better, pulling the dress aside baring your boobs. For this you will have 10 minutes of clover clamps on your nipples (of course pulling aside or down your dress).
That scenario madde myy clit throb sso hardd!!

I amm sorry forr wearingn teh clothespegs overr tehh dress... I haevv noww pulledf teh top of myy dress bwtween my tits exposingg themm adn haev put teh nipple clampss onn... theyy feel superr intense onn my alreaddy sore nippless... myy cuntt is leakingg so muchh!! If onlyy teh pressure on myy bladderr wasn't distracting mee...

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 07:54 AM   #4138
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post

I got 3 rollss...

Roll 1: 2
Ohgoddf thiss was terrible somehoww evenn worsse wiht a super fulll bladderr itt hass somehoww made myy needdf tto pee evenn moerr urgent

Ohgodddf ppleassdee lett me pee I beggg youu I willl pee intto a bowll adn drinkk itt all upp pleasse jusst lett me pee I realllyy needf tto go!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 07:56 AM   #4139
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I got 3 rollss...

Ohgoddf thiss was terrible somehoww evenn worsse wiht a super fulll bladderr itt hass somehoww made myy needdf tto pee evenn moerr urgent

Ohgodddf ppleassdee lett me pee I beggg youu I willl pee intto a bowll adn drinkk itt all upp pleasse jusst lett me pee I realllyy needf tto go!!!
You can beg better than that.
Old 07-19-2023, 07:56 AM   #4140
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
I got 3 rollss...

Do your second roll while we consider it

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk