Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2023, 11:35 AM   #4111
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Thinkk I willl soakk myselff inn a longg warmm bathh addn enjoyyy tehh slowlyy fadigng subspace thnak yuu somuchh forr usingg me Angie and themasterman I hope I povideddf goodd entertainmentt

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 07-18-2023, 11:36 AM   #4112
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Ohgodddfg I didd itt itt wass nott pleasurabel at alll clitt sso senst8vve 60secodns felttt lieke longg minuetesd ohgodddfd but itt wass wortth itt iff it pleaseddf youu I'd ddo ittagian becaussde myy pleasurre doesnst matterr
Good girl, such a good girl. Of course you pleased us. You are always such a good toy. Loved reading about how you came undone. Now time to go back in your box!

Have a snack and a glass of water and probably a shower, then to bed with you!!! Sweet dreams!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 07-18-2023, 11:38 AM   #4113
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Thinkk I willl soakk myselff inn a longg warmm bathh addn enjoyyy tehh slowlyy fadigng subspace thnak yuu somuchh forr usingg me Angie and themasterman I hope I povideddf goodd entertainmentt
Of course, you did. You always do, honey. A nice warm bath sounds exactly like what you need. Enjoy!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:42 AM   #4114
themasterman

Quote:
It was most entertaining. I do recommend taking some time and planning a longer session to put you deeper into subspace longer. Maybe even discuss with people here that you want involved

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 06:21 AM   #4115
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
It was most entertaining. I do recommend taking some time and planning a longer session to put you deeper into subspace longer. Maybe even discuss with people here that you want involved
A longer sessions would certainly be great. I just need to find the right time and, as you say, the right audience so a bit of planning will be required.

Meanwhile, I do have time for a slightly longer-than-usual session this afternoon. I am free for the next 2 hours and 40 minutes (until 5pm UK time), and it is a reflection of my desperation that in spite of the intense session yesterday I am eager to suffer for getDare's pleasure yet again. My tits are still quite sore and covered in marks, but that has only served to keep me dripping and on the edge of subspace all day!

As usual, some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 07-19-2023 at 06:23 AM.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:25 AM   #4116
themasterman

Well I’ll start out simple. Drink a glass of water, add a clothespin to each nipple then fold your pillow beneath your wet cunt and hump it as you spend 10 minutes doing deepthroat practice. Push your throat to the limits and watch yourself in the mirror

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:29 AM   #4117
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Well I’ll start out simple. Drink a glass of water, add a clothespin to each nipple then fold your pillow beneath your wet cunt and hump it as you spend 10 minutes doing deepthroat practice. Push your throat to the limits and watch yourself in the mirror
Thank you for using me. I just drank a glass of water, anc the last time I peed was well over an hour ago so this could get interesting.

I have also attached clothespegs to each of my sore nipples, and they aer extra painful today. About to start humping and deepthroating. I take it I am not allowed to edge from teh humping?

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 06:33 AM   #4118
SerBlack
getDare Addict

As Angelica hasn't posted this yet, and I know how much you enjoy it...

Okay, now one of the games of chance you so enjoy

First, roll a die to see what we are doing if anything for your ass

1. Insert a small plug
2. Insert a medium plug
3. Insert a large plug
4. Sit on/iinsert a dildo. but do not ride it
5. Fuck your ass on the dildo
6. Nothing for you today, flip a coin if it's heads rub toothpaste on your clit, if it's tails rub toothpaste outside and inside your asshole.

Roll a pair of dice to see how many repetitions you get.

Roll once to see what option you get and then roll again for X. If you roll doubles multi the total of the dice rather than summing them,

2. tickle your clit with the blender for X minutes.
3. rub your clit X times with your finger.
4. Tickle your nipples X times.
5. Apank your nipples X times 5.
6. Spank your clit X times 5.
7. Circle your clit X times 10 with the blender.
8. Tickle your clit with the powder brush X times 5.
9. Spank your clit X times 5 with the crop.
10. Circle yor nipples with the blender X times.
11. Tickle your clit X times with the blender.
12. Hold the vibrator beside your clit X seconds.

Good luck!!
Old 07-19-2023, 06:35 AM   #4119
themasterman

Quote:
Thank you for using me. I just drank a glass of water, anc the last time I peed was well over an hour ago so this could get interesting.

I have also attached clothespegs to each of my sore nipples, and they aer extra painful today. About to start humping and deepthroating. I take it I am not allowed to edge from teh humping?
Edge and ride it if you can. Just don’t push over

Old 07-19-2023, 06:36 AM   #4120
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
You better thank him Ash for giving you an edge so early
Old 07-19-2023, 06:42 AM   #4121
redcamel
getDare Addict

Oh, it's a long time since when I've seen the toy out of the box... let me play a little with you: during this session you will be wearing heels stockings and a minidress. You will take off something only if absolutely necessary for a given task, and will put back on as soon as the task is done.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 06:48 AM   #4122
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
I wass fighting teh edge withjn a minute of startign to hump and deepthroat... I hadd resignedf myself to not being given permission so I was shockedd whenn I saw your post!!! Tookk me a while tto convince myself tto stop fighting teh edge... when I finally edgedd it was not a very strongg one... pillow humping edges almosst never aer... but I wasn't complainingg!! I keptt humping adn managed tto stay on teh edge until teh timer went off...

My deepthroating skills aer improvingg too... I managed tto go deeper thann usual adn also managed tto keep it in longerr... wasn't quite able to lickk teh balls of teh dildo but we'll get therre somedayy... my chinn adn tits aer covered in drool...

Thank you for helping me get betterr at deepthroating adn thank you for letting me eddge so soon!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 06:52 AM   #4123
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
As Angelica hasn't posted this yet, and I know how much you enjoy it...

Okay, now one of the games of chance you so enjoy

1. Insert a small plug
2. Insert a medium plug
3. Insert a large plug
6. Nothing for you today, flip a coin if it's heads rub toothpaste on your clit, if it's tails rub toothpaste outside and inside your asshole.
Thank you.. I rolled a 3 adn my ass is now stuffed wiht teh large plug... it feels sso full adn stretchedd... I love itt!

Off to do teh 2nd part of teh task now...

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 07:06 AM   #4124
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post

1. Insert a small plug
2. Insert a medium plug
3. Insert a large plug

Roll a pair of dice to see how many repetitions you get.

Roll once to see what option you get and then roll again for X. If you roll doubles multi the total of the dice rather than summing them,

2. tickle your clit with the blender for X minutes.
3. rub your clit X times with your finger.
4. Tickle your nipples X times.
5. Apank your nipples X times 5.
6. Spank your clit X times 5.
7. Circle your clit X times 10 with the blender.
8. Tickle your clit with the powder brush X times 5.
9. Spank your clit X times 5 with the crop.
10. Circle yor nipples with the blender X times.
11. Tickle your clit X times with the blender.
12. Hold the vibrator beside your clit X seconds.

Good luck!!
I rolled a 4 so onlyy 4 tries...

Roll 1: 11 & 6
Each of tehh 6 tickless with teh blender brush feltt so goodd... made me moan outt loud... how humiliatingg is thatt... most normal women wouldd find teh tickless super frustrating

Roll 2: 6 & 11
Andd teh tormentt beginss... 55 clitt spanks... used teh cropp... clit swollenn adn red... moans replaced byy shouts this time...

Roll 3: 11 & 10
Ohgoddf teh tickles felt evenn moer intensse this tjme!!! Back tto moaning loudlyy...

Roll 4: 8 & 10
50 tickless wiht teh powderr burshh... a lot less intensse than teh blender brushh... a lot moer frustrating... but I was still able tto extract some pleasurre...

Already haev a strong urge to pee...

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-19-2023, 07:07 AM   #4125
themasterman

Put the ring gag in and flog your clit 20 times then pull the dress off your tits and flog your nipples 20 times each

Advertisements
Kink Talk