Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #4111
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Swaglet, dublinmarty, and anamolus - all start by doing my last task!
Old 08-21-2018, 05:20 PM   #4112
Swaglet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Swaglet, dublinmarty, and anamolus - all start by doing my last task!
I went with very risky, and rolled an 8.
Spoiler:
It wasn't too painful because the hits ended up quite light. It turns out I forgot to start my 150 second timer, though I'm sure from my clock that I went well over.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:49 PM   #4113
zctt
getDare Succubus

Game of chance is something I enjoy, so I really liked this idea. Naturally I went with extreme risk and rolled a 12d. Being a huge baseball fan it was only fitting that I rolled a 5. Seen the task and thought "this won't be to bad", WRONG!!! I wasn't a quarter of the way thru the busts and my balls was aching and eyes beginning to water. With each bust bringing me to my knees. It seem like my right ball took the majority of the busts. I know during one point I hit it 7 or 8 times squarely on the nut. (Was even trying to miss it but still managed to catch it) I csn truly say after these busts my balls are aching especially my right one. I am already starting to regret this.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:49 PM   #4114
anomalous

To ease into this thread i picked safe and rolled a 4. Lay your balls on a table. Hit them with a roll of paper towels 200 times. By about 150 strikes even paper towels can be quite painful. Interesting effect too as everything is bouncing around.
After i finished i looked at some of the other tasks. Phew! Got off very lightly. Not sure how sensible it was to join this thread....
Thanks Emmyred
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:35 AM   #4115
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

Went for very risky and rolled a 6. A nice welcome to the thread and some sore balls

kik: dublinmarty

Likes: CBT, other pain, humiliation, bondage, public, messy, sissification
Dislikes: needles, urine
Limits: Permanent marks, scat, animals, anything involving family

PM dares here
dublinmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:44 AM   #4116
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

ZCTT wins for best report, so he is exempt from the following post.

Overall, I am quite disappointed in your reports. I like details. Let me know how it felt. Let me know what was easy and hard. It helps me make better tasks.

So today is a challenge of attention to detail.

Set a timer for 2 minutes. Set a metronome to 100bpm.

Hold your balls so they are taught. As soon as you hit start on the timer, cover it. Your goal is to stop after exactly 200 slaps (2 minutes). You are not allowed to count out loud.

If you go over or stop too soon, try again. Reset the timer for 2 minutes and try to stop again.

IF YOU GO OVER OR STOP TOO SOON A SECOND TIME, lower the metronome to 20 bpm. Hit your balls HARD every click for 5 minutes.

In this way, you could get off with just 200 slaps if you are able to keep track of the number of hits.

Please note: Tomorrow's task will be based on the quality of your report. Please complete and post your report by this time tomorrow.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:19 AM   #4117
Heart
getDare Succubus

I'll start adding again for now I wanna know who is active so 100 busts to your right ball posting in the thread that the task is complete within 10 mins of doing it.

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:37 AM   #4118
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

@EmmyRed sorry for quality of my report. Let me provide some more feedback on Your task. i have a love hate relationship with wooden spoons. So the task started with me slowly beating my balls alternately enjoying the pain or cursing at the pain. The shoe next was a different pain, was easy enough for first half but second half was slower with a few pauses to catch my breath. The standard slaps on my tender balls took some time but i got through them ok. Next was punches, and boy was i glad You said non dominant hand. Even so ever 10 or so punches i had to take some recover time. Thank You for the task. Looking forward to trying today’s task.

@iheart i completed Your 100 to my right ball. my left ball thanks You, my right ball is rather red now.

PM dares here
Old 08-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #4119
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
ZCTT wins for best report, so he is exempt from the following post.

Overall, I am quite disappointed in your reports. I like details. Let me know how it felt. Let me know what was easy and hard. It helps me make better tasks.

So today is a challenge of attention to detail.

Set a timer for 2 minutes. Set a metronome to 100bpm.

Hold your balls so they are taught. As soon as you hit start on the timer, cover it. Your goal is to stop after exactly 200 slaps (2 minutes). You are not allowed to count out loud.

If you go over or stop too soon, try again. Reset the timer for 2 minutes and try to stop again.

IF YOU GO OVER OR STOP TOO SOON A SECOND TIME, lower the metronome to 20 bpm. Hit your balls HARD every click for 5 minutes.

In this way, you could get off with just 200 slaps if you are able to keep track of the number of hits.

Please note: Tomorrow's task will be based on the quality of your report. Please complete and post your report by this time tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Post
I'll start adding again for now I wanna know who is active so 100 busts to your right ball posting in the thread that the task is complete within 10 mins of doing it.

Thank you Emmyred for giving the reward my balls thank you especially righty.

IHeartFun, I was so excited to see that I was exempt from Emmyreds bust I thought I was going to get a break today. No, you had to come along and post. To make it worse had to do all the bust on my right ball which took most of the busts yesterday. Needless to say I have completed the busts, my right ball is once again red and sore. Thank you both for making this thread active once again.

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Record 53-52
Old 08-22-2018, 01:03 PM   #4120
anomalous

Ooh well turned on the metronome to 100 bpm and thought "i can do that, no problem".

Dropped my trousers and boxers and then tried to figure out exactly how @Emmyred anticipated we would do this. In the end kind of stretched my balls down at 45 degrees and alternated spanks from the side and spanks from below. The spanks from below definitely hurt more than from the side... For into the rhythm of the metronome quite easily and found the silent counting not too difficult. First 10p or so spanks were pretty much on but then my balls started getting sore such that after about 170 any spank from below was pretty painful indeed. Also found that holding the balls taught after a while I was pinching to keep everything in order. Certainly glad that I managed the exact number and didn't have to do it again. I'm a bit worried that maybe not all my slaps were at the right force - maybe at some point @Emmyred will have to conduct an audit....

Thanks again for the dare.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:07 PM   #4121
anomalous

@Iheartfun also did your dare straight after doing @Emmyred's. Which was probably a mistake. Perhaps I'm too much of a wuss for this thread but my right ball is really not doing well just now. Feel like I need to go and ice it.

Think I'll be getting out as soon as my 3 days are done.

But thanks for the dares and jerking this thread going.
Old 08-22-2018, 02:58 PM   #4122
Cbtboy94

I would like to join for 4 days to start with please

KIK: cbtboy94

Likes & Limits

BDSM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/bVVaL9gd

If I owe you a dare, or if I lost to you, please PM me or contact me on KIK
Cbtboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:23 AM   #4123
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

Finished EmmyRed’s latest task but had to do it for 4 minutes. The first 2 minutes went very quickly, my count got to 150 and the relentless metronome was starting to really hurt. In my head the count gets to 200 but no buzzer, my heart sank, eventually it went after 208. Clearly i got over excited at some point and went too fast.
i quickly prepared myself for second attempt. Half way through and my balls are tender but i keep concentrating on the beat. As i approach 200 again the nerves start but as i complete the 200th slap the buzzer goes and i am relieved i have avoided more torture.
Thank You again EmmyRed

PM dares here
Old 08-23-2018, 12:04 PM   #4124
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I appreciate the addition of several reports yesterday. Before looking at the spoilers, I need you to decide what your favorite implement is, and what your least favorite implement is. DECIDE BEFORE LOOKING.

Dublinmarty, anomalous, and zctt:
Spoiler:
I appreciate your reports.
Because of this, today you can have 100 with your favorite implement in any way that pleases you.

CBTboy and anyone else currently in the thread:
Spoiler:
Start with 100 from your favorite implement. Then do 300 hits, alternating between your favorite and least favorite every ten. Then tie your balls separately. Use your least favorite for 50 hits to the leftball only. Then 25 hits to the right ball only.
Then 25 hits to the left ball only.

Have a great Thursday!
Old 08-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #4125
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I appreciate the addition of several reports yesterday. Before looking at the spoilers, I need you to decide what your favorite implement is, and what your least favorite implement is. DECIDE BEFORE LOOKING.

Dublinmarty, anomalous, and zctt:
Spoiler:
I appreciate your reports.
Because of this, today you can have 100 with your favorite implement in any way that pleases you.

CBTboy and anyone else currently in the thread:
Spoiler:
Start with 100 from your favorite implement. Then do 300 hits, alternating between your favorite and least favorite every ten. Then tie your balls separately. Use your least favorite for 50 hits to the leftball only. Then 25 hits to the right ball only.
Then 25 hits to the left ball only.

Have a great Thursday!
I read this and I got a sick feeling in my gut. I went ahead and got my favorite (rubber spatula) and my least (wooden paddle).
I was certain that I would be receiving busts from both and I was dreading the paddle. After getting my implements I removed my shorts and boxer briefs and prepared myself for the busts. I then clicked on the spoiler and was somewhat relieved, I had dodge a bullet with the paddle for now. I am certain Emmyred will make my balls feel the wood soon. I completed the busts with the spatula which stung like hell. I alternate balls with every hit, something that is hard to do with the paddle due to its size. My balls now burn and once again have become bright red in color. Thank you Emmyred I look forward to tomorrows task, I think?

Record 53-52

Advertisements
Kink Talk