Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-21-2020, 01:11 AM   #4111
diaperboybcn29

You have to go to a shopping centre in a thick triple diaper and with only leggings over it. Your shirt has to be tucked at the back in the waistband of your diapers. You get to spend 1,5 hours like this walking around. Please, make mine a maximum of 3 hours long

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diaperboybcn29 for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 05:52 AM   #4112
Newbee123456789

Drink 2 litres of water before you start this dare
Take a 1l enema and head out in public you have to hold the enema for 30 mins for each minute early you release you must drink 100ml of water remain in public for 3 hours, better hope you don't leak if you do redo the dare with a triple diaper on

I have:
An enema kit
A buttplug
And thick diapers

I have to do the dare in my local woodland area over the course of an hour, I cycle around it and it is fairly large and has toleits about every mile some of which have baby changing facilities, please make it hidden or semi public
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:41 PM   #4113
fnhscarfanatec

Take an enema then diaper up, cycle around until you mess your diaper. You are allowed to change in a toilet area that has a changing table on it.

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:49 PM   #4114
grambow

Go to your local pharmacy and buy a large pack of diapers(they must be the highest absorbency). then find a public toilet you must go in and put on a diaper under your clothes, do not put your underwear on but leave it in the stall

i only have ca 4 hours per day

kik: rgrambow

grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #4115
kaliara

Don’t use the bathroom for a full day and then diaper up. For the duration of your daily four hours you are to do age play related activities. Coloring, watching baby shows, etc. during this four hour period you are to use your diaper for all of your business and you may not change until the four hours are up.

Once the four hours are up you are to roll a dice. If it is any number between 2-5 you will not use the restroom again until you can diaper up again tomorrow. However if you roll a 1 or a 6 you are free.

If you rolled a 2-5 you will roll another dice. If it is even you will spend your 4 hours doing age play related activities. If it is an odd number you will dress in your best sissy attire and do sissy related activities.

Repeat this every day until you get a 1 or a 6. Let me know how it goes.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:06 PM   #4116
Triplediaper

I dare you to put on a diaper and roll a dice. If you get a 5 or 6, you only have to wet the diaper and change yourself 2 hours later. If you roll a 1 through 4, you must wet the diaper to its capacity. After that put it in a plastic bag and freeze it and then put it back on until it has thawed out

(New member btw, sorry if i do this wrong)

Limits: public, blood, permanent, face related activity.

I have some diapers, a buttplug, lube, an enema setup, and i also have a GF who knows i like diapers but doesnt know anything more than that i have some diapers and that they turn me on.
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #4117
Amandasissy

Finally completed my last dare. So now its time to give one.

I enjoy buttplugs before putting on a diaper so you should too, I also like putting mushy stuff in them so you should add a cup of moist oatmeal to simulate being messy. The only way you are to remove your oatmeal-filled diaper is when its overflowing and start wetting your pants/jeans/whatever, so plan your day accordingly. Wouldn't want your GF to notice the bulk in your pants.

Also, PM me your most recent dare that you completed.
dislikes: diaper layering (seems like a waste), heavy messing, no multiple days, sleeping in diapers, suppositories, laxatives.
Amandasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:13 PM   #4118
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

You will layout three diapers. Before putting them on you will fill the first one with Oatmeal. Once it’s filled out it on tight. For the second go ahead and lay down as many warmed bananas as you can fit without overlapping, again out this diaper on tight. Now for the third one you’ll be filling it with ice. Put as much ice as you can on it while it’s payed out then tape it up tight. Now in the kneeling position, put two more cups full of ice.

For your outfit pour on at least three tight fitting sissy clothes. Anything that’ll compress that nice thick diaper.

You will remain in this getup until all ice as melted. Hope you don’t leak and nanas

Please expose my thickly diapered ass in public

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 02-24-2020, 06:32 PM   #4119
kaliara

I will gladly expose your diapered self!

First things first I want you to lay out two of your thickest diapers with slits cut on the innermost one of course. Now I want you to put on a bra and a very cute sissy shirt you have. Now I want you to flip a coin. If it’s heads you may wear a sweatshirt over your bra and sissy shirt. If it’s tails you must keep your shirt exposed for everyone to see when you go out.

At this point I want you to roll a dice to decide how large of an enema you are going to be taking. If it’s an odd number you must take a 2L enema if it’s an even number it must be a 3L enema. Now let’s spice up that enema a little bit by flipping a coin. If it’s a heads you will add soap to your enema to make sure you really clean yourself out. If it’s a tails you are to add mineral oil. Either way you are to add 4oz of the appropriate liquid.

Now it’s time for you to administer your enema and get diapered but wait! We haven’t chosen the appropriate bottoms for you yet. At this point I will give you choices depending on how daring you want to me. You may either wear tight pants and bring a skirt or put on the skirt and bring the tight pants.

Go to a local shopping mall. You won’t be doing any shopping here at all rather you will park on one end of the mall and walk to the nearest restroom where you will change your pants in the restroom. Flip a coin: if it’s heads you may change in a stall but if it’s tails you must do it in the open. Once you have changed proceed to the far end of the mall, take the escalator up and walk back across the mall to your car.

When you decide to release the enema is really up to you. If you can hold it the whole way, WONDERFUL! But if you release it EVERYONE will see how much of a messy baby you are.

If there are elements in this that you don’t feel comfortable with please feel free to let me know and I will make adjustments. If you like to provide proof please don’t hesitate to message me on kik.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaliara for this post:
Old 02-24-2020, 10:04 PM   #4120
anon9321

Roll 2 dice. If the number is less than 4 than double the number. That is the number of times you must pee in a diaper. If you can't do it all in one sitting at home, you can take the diaper off when necessary but you must either be wearing a butt plug or panties when not wearing a diaper. For every time you are out of a diaper for more than thirty minutes without meeting either of there conditions add one to your number of required pees.

I want a private dare with enemas/bananas/marshmellows/oatmeal or some other fun thing be creative. I'll give you a report or pics if you like.

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 09:15 AM   #4121
Triplediaper

I dare you to put 3 jumbo marshmallows up your butt. After that get 1 complete bannana up there to push the marshmallows further in. Your job is to diaper up with however many diapers you need and then run to the nearest sex store to buy a buttplug in order to contain the upcoming disaster. If you already have a buttplug, you can just simulate this by driving to and from the nearest store. If you make it to the buttplug in time, insert it and endure the cramping for atleast 45 minutes before you can change. If you dont make it in time, you must take a 2L enema as punishment, as well as heading back home in you messy diaper.

Im still new to this website so im figuring out how this stuff works my apologies if i do it wrong. I have diapers, a buttplug, an enema thing, some chains, some rope, and a padlock for any self bondage.
I love diapers and I like bondage, private humiliation (i.e. not public, i.e. things that make me feel humiliated regardless or light humiliation in front of GF), wetting, messing, edging, and cumming. Also as far as public humiliation goes if im hiding something like a diaper and its not obvious and only I know what im doing it could actually be fun.

My limits are public exposure, blood, permanent, face related, leaking from diaper (unless I can be in bathtub when it leaks and its creative), and any form of self bondage that involves breath play.

Hit me with your best shot.
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:26 AM   #4122
a17diaper

Welcome! Since this is your first dare, I wanted to give you a special one.

Take the largest enema you can, and then insert 3 marshmallows followed by a smallish butt plug that you could push out. Next you are going to take your rope and make a sort of thong out of it to hold in the plug. (run it through your legs, give yourself a weggie, pushing the plug in, and then around your waist and tie it.)

Next diaper up and put on some cloths. You have to go for a walk outside your house to somewhere either wooded or with public restroom, about a 10min walk. If it's too far you can drive. In the bathroom without taking off your diaper, untie the rope and pull it out. Now you must return home. If you make it back without messing congrats! You can remove the plug and change after you mess. If you don't make it, stay diapered for 1 hour before changing.

If you failed while the rope was still in you must not have tied it tight enough! Retry with thicker rope until you make it.

Please pm me a report about how you did.

Likes: diapers, wetting, messing, enemas, marshmallows, laxatives, semi-public/leaking
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:20 PM   #4123
Little Lilly
Baby Member

This is my first time so hope it's good enough for you ^^

First you need to diaper up and get it nice and wet, once your diapers wet you need to drink a large glass of water and put on some light coloured pants. Once you've done that you need to go to a coffee shop, get a large coffee and drink it fully before you can come home. Hope you can hold it, or if not hope your diapers not so wet it all leaks

Likes: diapers, humiliation, bondage, forced orgasms, dressing up, public dares, spankings

Dislikes: messing my diapers, chastity/denial, public exposure, pain

Limits: anything illegal, friends and family, scat outside of diapers, any serious marks/bruises

Toys: 6" and 8" dildos, vibe, bullet vibe, clit vibe, small and medium plugs, paddle, nipple clamps, locking collar, abdl diapers, locking plastic pants, enema, suppositories.
Little Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Little Lilly for this post:
Old 02-29-2020, 11:13 AM   #4124
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

With as many toys as you can put in you. Diaper up then locking panties. Go out in public and you must cum in your diaper before you can go home. Leave the key at home.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 11:02 PM   #4125
diaperboybcn29

You must stay on cam on dirtyroulette.com for one whole hour wearing only a wet and messy diaper. During that hour you have to do anything anyone asks you.

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper