Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-10-2021, 08:29 AM   #4051
StinkyLilLakee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
@lakerlife123 3 hours or you must shave from the neck down

@Kaiyo 2 hours or you must keep an active link to your lovesense in your signature for 24 hours.

@sullly 2 hours or you must wear your dog hood and puppy tail for 1 hour for each hour late, during the time you must only drink from a dog bowl and must remain on all fours.

@ghost_2464 2 hours or you must take a piss enema with all the piss you make in the next 24 hours

@Victoria85 2 hours or you must go for a hike wearing 1d6 items of xdress

@Shadow 2 hours or you must write "X is Best Pony" on your inner left arm. X = your best pony (or Rartiy if you do not have one) make sure all i's are dotted with hearts. In addition for each extra hour late you will add one large filled in heart somewhere on your body.

@420jenni 3 hours or you must spend 3 hours working your way up to your huge buttplug at which point you will hold it for 30 minutes plus another 30 for each hour late

@Heswitch 3 hours or you must paint "SISSY" onto the bottoms of one of your pairs of womens sneakers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
@lakerlife123 2 hours or you will be stuck in diapers for 2 hours for every hour you are late

@Kaiyo 2 hours or you will wear a tight crotch rope under your clothes for a day

@hannah_slave123 2 hours or you will endure 5 minutes of clothes pins on your nipples for every 15 minutes youre late

@sullly 2 hours or you will be in chastity for 1 week x 1d6

@ghost_2464 2 hours or you will ruin 4 orgasms and give yourself a cum enema

@Victoria85 2 hours or you will put a pic on eblue with unlimited 5 min extensions. The picture will be in your prettiest dress and highest heels, showing off your large dildo in your ass

@Horny_mask 2 hours or you will tie a sneaker to your face so that your nose and mouth are pushed inside then edge 3 times

@Shadow 2 hours or you will but on red lipstick and kiss yourself everywhere you can reach reapply as needed

@420jenni 2 hours or but 2 bananas in your ass and hold until you explode. Then write Good Girl on your chest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
everyone respond in 2 hours or:
post in these thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie_slave View Post
@cyan-ide Hit the buttock 10 times each + add another 10 for each hour of delay.

@ghost_2464 10 minutes in any wedgie and listening hypno, with every hour of delay add 5 minutes wedgie

@everyone else who in
You have 2 hours to respond if you don't manage to ask for punishment from someone on GD or in a post to do so.

I'm for 3 days.
Missed all of these omg

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

PM DARES

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
StinkyLilLakee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 08:38 AM   #4052
StinkyLilLakee

@Heswitch respond in 1 hour or you have to spend 24 hours in chastity for every 15 minutes late you are

@everyone else, respond in 2 hours, or post in 3 threads you usually wouldn't post in, and then whatever happens happens

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

PM DARES

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
StinkyLilLakee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 08:42 AM   #4053
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerlife123 View Post
@Heswitch respond in 1 hour or you have to spend 24 hours in chastity for every 15 minutes late you are

@everyone else, respond in 2 hours, or post in 3 threads you usually wouldn't post in, and then whatever happens happens
caught this one thankfully

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 08:43 AM   #4054
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You’ll need to do better than that. Just 8 hours left to catch me out
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 08:58 AM   #4055
Cookie_slave

Quote:

Reply here for u

Loves: Bondage Hypnosis Bladder/Sleep-control Toilet-dares Petplay Alcohol Humiliation/Degrading Watching-humiliation denied

Dislikes: Messy Corner-time Toothpaste and similar age-play

Limits: Full Public Friends/family Permanent Poo Pictures/video/audio Stupid orders Blood Blackmail Illegal Sharing accounts & devices drink piss Hard pain
Time Limit: Orgasm (Denied-14.03)

PM DARES
My calendar Add something please
Cookie_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:09 AM   #4056
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
one more that i have caught ^^ im getting back into the groove of catching everything

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:28 AM   #4057
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Last Everyone I respond to, I will ignore further ones...
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:48 AM   #4058
EnigmaticBunni

GOT IT. Nya nya..

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:02 AM   #4059
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
And this is well and truly caught! <3
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #4060
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:

Late, I’ll need to spread out posts, but I’ll do it

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 11:43 AM   #4061
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticBunni View Post
GOT IT. Nya nya..
This is not even two hours from the other like this...

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 11:47 AM   #4062
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
This is not even two hours from the other like this...
i think they answered the older one only. they just forgot the quotation marks

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaiyo for this post:
Old 02-10-2021, 11:51 AM   #4063
ghost_2464

Default missed

Quote:

i missed these one

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:38 PM   #4064
dbgetdare

I definitely missed this one...Still vulnerable through the end of February

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
2 HOURS to respond for everyone

AuroraCD
For 24 hours per hour late, you'll edge once per post in this thread

ghost_2464
You'll be wearing panties and bra for 24 hours per hour late (can be split up). Time counts double if you are in a bra connection wedgie.

Goldylock
Insert one of your Vibrating Dildo's and go for a walk for 10 minutes per hour late. You may half the time if you are wearing a skirt with no underwear. You can keep it in place with a crotchrope. Try to keep it at medium power for most of the walk. (if the vibrating dildo doesnt work because of the remote or smth, you can take the normal one but have to increase the time by 50%)

Horny Mask
For 12 day per hour late, you'll write the Topic of 1 dare per post in this thread on your body. (Like Edging, Hidden Public, Orgasm Denial and so on) It has to fade naturally, no scrubbing of.

Cookie_slave
You'll sleep with something inserted in you vagina for x Days (x = each started 2 hours late. 1 hour = 1, 2 hours =1, 3h= 2, 4h= 2, 5h= 3, ...)

Wannabe_sis
For 10 minutes per hour late, you'll have to trigger your Hypnotic Gag, Wear heels, your Lovense Edge on full power while getting orally fucked by Austin. at the end of the time let Austin give you a facial. (max 1 hour)

Tommytomjj
You must clamp your nipples and tie them together with a string and tie that to a door knob. You are then to wait 5 minutes before slamming the door closed. Repeat for each hour late increasing the wait time by 5 minutes each.

Sissywannabe
You will fill X bottles with your piss (x = hours late). Once they are full, you will take a bath and mix your piss into the water. You will soak in the water for 1 hour and are only allowed to shower after 30 minutes per hour late.

Sublexy
Increase your chastity time by 12 hours per hour late.

ShyGuy
I think we should let a old rule come up again ^^ for 1 week per hour late, you'll have to wear 1 piece of feminine clothing permanently. while at home alone, atleast 2

Heswitch
1 hour of wearing your sissy outfit with diapers, Hush (chose a fun pattern) and collar per hour late

Sissylittlelucy
As you want your ass filled, you'll insert as many pens as you can (be safe, you might want to use a condom or something to safely remove them) and write a blogpost with all things you can use for dares and link it in your signature

Victoria85
Give yourself a 100 ml Enema per hour late. Hold it and put on a diaper for 10 minutes per hour late. If it is still dry after that time, you may release into your diaper or toilet and my change. If it isn't, you'll have to keep the diaper on for 3 more hours. (You may clean yourself before doing it if you want)

jock19
If you are late, you are gonna link your PM Dares, Likes and Limits in your signature and will make a blog entry with all toys and thing you can use for dares (which will also be linked)

Cbtboy94
Take a bowl and fill it with Ice and some cold water. You'll have to put your dick and balls in there for 5 minutes per hour late. For each minute you didnt manage, you'll be denied for 1 day. (there has to be ice left in the bowl after you finished to make sure that the water is cold enough)

Ponies
You'll be lashed and have your tail plug in for the amount of time you are late.

Sismaster
You will have to wear 1 piece of feminine clothing at all times. Once a day you will do a Dance Workout routine on youtube from Pamela Reif

420jenni
For 10 minutes per hour late, you'll have your Vibrating dildo inserted (max power), bullet vibe on your dick, and get facefucked by the werewolf. Every 25 Minutes and at the end of the time you'll get a facial. (up to 1 hour)

Subboyj
You'll fuck yourself for 5 minutes per hour late with your dildo. Then you'll wear a gag, bullet vibe on your dick, the spreader bar, and handcuffs tied up in the air (or to a door, smth like that). try to hold you dildo in with just your ass muscles for 2 minutes per hour late.

sullly
You'll be trapped in your dog hood, puppy tail, chastity and lovense toy on max vibrations for 15 minutes per hour late.

dbgetdare
You'll be trapped in diapers for 12 hours per hour late

EVERYONE ELSE
Will post 2 dares per hour late and increase their time in this thread for 1 day per hour late

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:06 PM   #4065
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post

@hannah_slave123 2 hours or you will endure 5 minutes of clothes pins on your nipples for every 15 minutes youre late
I missed this task by 17 hours (oops) which translates to approximately 340 minutes (or 5.6 hours) with my nipples clamped, which might take me a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
everyone respond in 2 hours or:
post in these thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie_slave View Post
@everyone else who in
You have 2 hours to respond if you don't manage to ask for punishment from someone on GD or in a post to do so.
Anyone want to punish me?

Quote:

Missed all of these

Starting a blog post to track all of my unfinished tasks.

Dislikes:
Anal, intense nipple pain, clit pain, denial/edging

Limits:
Pics with face, pee (& all other fluids), body-writing, public

There may be items missing from above, I’m still figuring out what this site has to offer!

Kik - hannah_slave123

My toys can be found here
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk