Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-13-2022, 03:31 PM   #391
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

A little played out but you’re gonna watch a movie on the next day you have some hours to yourself. Before you start you must not use the toilet for anything for at least four hours.

Take either a fast acting lacitive or enema and diaper up. Grab 1L/30oz of juice or water and keep it near by. Your first task is to finish all the juice/water before the movie is half way done. Now get comfy. Your second task is to not move from this spot, unless instructed otherwise, until the movie is over. Your third task is to put on a kids movie and try not to have an accident.

If you don’t mess or wet during the movie, congrats you may relive yourself however you like. If you wet, pause the move and stand in a corner for ten minutes, diaper around your ankles. Repeat every time you wet, even if it’s just a little. If you mess, pause the movie and sit on the the floor squishing it around for at least a two minutes. Now unpause and watch the rest of the movie, making sure to pause and squish around for at least a minute every ten minutes until the movie’s over.

Regardless of if you wet/mess or not during the movie, after it’s over change into another diaper. You may change out of this one when you wet it twice, mess itonce, or finish another kids movie, whichever’s first.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 01:21 AM   #392
jdh90

Double diaper up, insert 8 marshmallows in your ass and drink a lot.
Now put on skinny jeans and go for a walk, but put your keys in the back of your diaper so you don't want to mess.
Go for a walk that takes about an hour.

Now how long you could keep your diapers clean:

< 15 minutes before you messed: that's pathetic, don't change your diaper, tie together your shoelaces and go for a further 30 minute walk in your diaper and change in a public washroom, wear diapers to bed tonight and don't get up unless they are wet!

< 30 minutes: Not good, but not horrible, go for a further 30 minute walk in your soiled diaper and make sure to fall on your pampered butt at least two times during that walk, to mush the mess around a bit
Wear diapers for the rest of the day and go to sleep wearing them.

<59 minutes: That's ok, sit in your diapers for 25 minutes and mush your mess around a bit, afterwards change into fresh diapers and sleep like that.

Made it back home and haven't messed?: wow, I'm impressed, you can just clean up, but wear diapers for the rest of the day.

If you mess yourself at any point, tie together your shoelaces and walk back home.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 02:57 AM   #393
Penta

Drink 2L before beginning the dare. Once you realy need to pee you can start. Diaper up.
you are going to sit down with a pen and paper. Your Task is to write down humiliating and degrading things(preferably applicable to you). The goal is to hit 50 items on your list (be creative) before you wet your diaper.

if you Managed to survive without peeing your diaper Wett yourself now. you are allowed to change yourself and are free to go.

if however you did use your diaper while writing the list. You pick your 10 favorite items off your list and write them on your Body with a marker (placement is up to you). As a punishment for wetting your diaper you will have to wait 3 hours before you are allowed to clean yourself up.

Dislikes/punishments: enemas, messing diapers, wedgies, cornertime, messy, boring, cbt, very public
Limits: friends/family, scat, vomit, blood, face pics, illegal, long, ice

Male/21
Penta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 02:51 AM   #394
maaik

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 12:32 PM   #395
anon9321

Get an entire bag of marshmallows cooled down in the freezer. Lay out three diapers on your bed. Get some lube and the marshmallows ready. Now:
1. Fill you butt with marshmallows(as many as you're comfortable with but A LOT).
2. Tape on the diapers and get dressed. You will have to go outside like that. Don't worry 3 diapers should not be visible if you don't draw attention to yourself.
3. You will need to wait until you feel that your body heat has melted the marshmallows. I suggest sitting down somewhere.
4. After 30 min you will have to push out the marshmallows into your diaper.
7. Once the marshmallow mush has spread around your butt you may return home.

If you have failed any of the above tasks, you will have to continue the dare as good as you can and will have to pick one of the punishments.

a) Keep those diapers with the mush in them on for 24 hours. You may use the toilet but you will have to get the diapers back on afterwards.
b) Fill all three of your diapers completely with water and go outside like that for 10 minutes again.
c) You will have to roll a number from 1 to 300 on random.org. The number it lands on is the post number of the dare from this thread that you will have to complete.

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 08:57 PM   #396
SubbyFoxboi

Make sure you're at least somewhat busting to pee and take a small enema of about ~250ml. Your goal during this dare will be to not soil your diaper. First step - obviously - is to throw on a diaper. Make sure it's nice and snug, and then slide on a bra, followed by your faux latex body suit. Oh, and throw on the locking penis gag and the dog collar with the leash.

Set an alarm on your phone for an hour plus however long you think you'll spend getting yourself set up. You're gonna bind your ankles and then cuff your hands behind your back, leaving the key on the other side of your room somewhere that will still be possible to grab while in full bondage. Secure the leash to the bindings around your ankles so that you end up hogtied, looping the leash underneath the chain of the cuffs. Set this all up so that you lay on your stomach on your bed or the floor or wherever is comfortable, putting down a towel if necessary. Just in case.

You'll be stuck like this for roughly an hour, and only once the alarm goes off may you attempt to grab the key. If you feel like you might become bored during this hour, you may listen to some abdl hypno from your phone to keep you somewhat engaged. If you don't keep the diapers clean, you'll have to add 3 days of being diapered for being such an uncontrollable baby. :P
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 04-02-2022, 10:55 AM   #397
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Take as big an enema of cold water as you can before inserting a buttplug and diapering up. Once you're in your diaper, take four strips of duct tape to tape over the diaper tabs to make escape even harder.

Now get dressed: you can choose what you wear but you must put on at least two pink items of clothing. After this head to your nearest McDonald's and waddle inside. Order two happy meals, which you must consume entirely before being allowed to head home.

If you push the enema out before you reach the safety of your home then bad luck - when you get home you must cut yourself out of the diaper before taping it around your head for the next hour.

If you make it home and your diaper's still clean then well done! You can choose to mess yourself and change when you like, or to release the enema into a toilet and change into double diapers straight after.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 08:25 PM   #398
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna drink 2 liters an hour before the dare, and a cup of water for each 15 minutes before and during the dare from then.

Diaper up and put a timer on for 5 hours. You may do what you want during this time, but you must be drinking the glass of water every 15 minutes. Have fun holding, because every time you start to leak, you're gonna have to double up, over and over. Once the time is up, sit for one more hour, and if you end up leaking at this point, then you'll have to sit in the bath/shower and think about what you've done.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:52 AM   #399
SubbyFoxboi

Bumping this thread!
Old 04-13-2022, 09:59 PM   #400
Yoyo Foxwell

Here's a simple one, but I'm interested to see how it goes down. First step is to fill your ass, I'd recommend a decently sized enema, but not excessive. If you can't decide, go with a litre. Once you're full, diaper up. Next step is to tape, tape the top of your diaper like your life depends on it! You want to get a good seal, cause you'll know if you have leaks.

Here comes the fun part - before you release the enema and destroy that pamp, you need to get into plow pose. If you're not familiar, lie on your back, then push your arms into the floor and kick your legs and back up, sending the legs over your head and hopefully ending up with that diaper above your face. You won't be able to hold this pose and that enema for long, so push baby, push! Expel as much wet sludge as you can and pray that you did a good enough taping job. If you don't leak or only have very minor leakage, congrats, you can get changed right away. If you did spring a leak (or if you released the enema before managing to get into position), throw some plastic pants on and stay in that vile diaper until you wet twice.

Can I request a dare that doesn't involve messing or anal ^-^

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yoyo Foxwell for this post:
Old 04-16-2022, 07:46 AM   #401
Yoyo Foxwell

Just gonna bump this. Why do we have to have two nearly identical person above diaper threads? XP

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 07:50 AM   #402
littlelukas

dunno

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 01:53 AM   #403
SubbyFoxboi

Make sure you need to pee badly before you start. You're going to need a diaper, 9 marshmallows, 2 bananas and some water. Drink a half litre of water. Peel and then split the bananas into quarters. Put a marshmallow up your butt, and then a banana, then repeat until everything has been hidden up your butt. Drink another half litre. Now you're going to want to diaper up and get into some inconspicuous clothing. You'll be going for a nice, long walk. I think 20 minutes out and then 20 minutes back should do nicely. Hopefully you don't lose control too obviously.
Old 04-17-2022, 06:27 AM   #404
onedip

You gave me a messy dare recently in which I stuffed a whole cake into my diaper and whipped cream in the front. You can do the same, except you must put your hand down the back and stuff as much cake as possible into your ass. You cannot change until you cum twice and 2 hours has elapsed.

I have 2 diapers and 2 days. Please include bananas and maybe locked diaper/holding

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:15 PM   #405
Diaperol

I found this challenge by searching the site, I think it will be good for you :

So for this you will need oatmeal, lots of it.

When you wake up you will double diaper up (more if you want) and put two cups of dry oatmeal down the front and back of your diaper. You will not remove these diapers for 8 hours.

During hour one you will pour 1 liter of water down the back of your diaper and drink 1l of water.

During hour two you will make a large serving of oatmeal, you need to take a huge mouthful till your cheeks bulge and then suck a phallic object for one minute. Don't choke but keep going till the oatmeal is gone.

During hour 3 your will pour 750ml of warm water down the front of your diaper.

During hour 4 you will pout 750ml of warm water down the back

During hour 5 you will again get a large serving of oatmeal - you must attempt to eat this bowl without your hands or utensils, face first - no cleaning up afterwards.

During hour 6 you will try and mess your diaper.

During hour 7 you will drink another liter of water

Finally edge 3x remove your diapers and if you want to cum you will have to do so with your face planted in the back of it.

Check my diaper here : https://potty.li/diaperol

Album of check : https://potty.li/book.php?id=N0Z7ZNKQ4H0RCLY

Likes: Diapers, Wet, Forced Messing, Diuretic pill, Drink, Control, Baby clothes, Age play, Kik
Dislikes: Humiliation, Cum, Hollow plug, handcuff, Messy diaper, Enema
Limits: Public, Family, Blood, at work, Friends
Diaperol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Diaperol for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above