Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-06-2022, 07:53 AM   #391
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Blindfold yourself before getting dressed in the morning.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 09:51 AM   #392
Forthehellofit

Blindfold yourself before you walk into the bathroom, walk in and then try and pee into the toilet.

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight
I do not give consent to the sharing of pics I send.

kik - kblast21
Forthehellofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:03 AM   #393
darediapermen

Get in your underwear and get blindfolded and go get you mail outside. I hope it not to far.

Kik darediapermen
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 12:33 AM   #394
fyk
Distinguished Member

Get 4 diapers. Mess one with food, one with pee and one with poo. Last one is safe. Now blindfold yourself and pick one randomly. You will have to put it on while blindfolded. Than keep it on for 2 hours.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 07:48 AM   #395
Forthehellofit

Blindfold yourself, strip naked and then pick out an outfit. Need to wear that outfit the rest of the day

Limits - video, public, anal, scat, illegal, social suicide, family, face, eating/tasting anything, pain, personal info, body writing,messy, wedgies,spanking,body writing, corner time, Piss, poop

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 08-04-2022, 10:47 AM   #396
Forthehellofit

Pushing this thread

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 08-05-2022, 08:02 AM   #397
nath2793

Blindfold yourself then jump any object, you can’t take off the blindfold until you cum

Likes: crossdressing; humiliation; pet play; nipple torture; wedgies; bondage; messy.

Dislikes/punishments: anal; cum-eating; cbt.

Limits: photos; piss; public; scat.
nath2793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 08:12 AM   #398
beof95
Distinguished Member

after making lunch blindfold yourself, spin around 3 times, serve and eat your lunch
you must have at least 3 different pots/containers to serve from and they cant be next to each other (at least 10cm apart) and you must eat anything that is spilt after without using your hands

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 12:27 AM   #399
Siss1903

Get dressed up in a thong, bra and blindfold
Then lay on your back with your feet above your head and finger your boy pussy until your clitty gets hard.
Then keep fingering yourself and jerking yourself until you give yourself a nice big facial
Siss1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 06:50 AM   #400
Forthehellofit

Dress in only your panties and lace nightie, then blindfold yourself and stand in front of an open window/door for 10 mins.

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 08-10-2022, 01:24 PM   #401
Forthehellofit

Bumping the thread

M/52/straight

kik - kblast21
Old 04-06-2023, 09:24 AM   #402
WildSwitch

Strip nude and put each piece of clothing around the house. Then blindfold yourself and get dressed completely and then you can take the blindfold off
Please send me PM Dares
PM "MMMmmm" and I'll bind and gag myself as you request for the whole night. You may tell me what position.
Kik: Wild1860
Discord: wild_switch
Email: [email protected]
WildSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:43 PM   #403
KEDA

Walk around your house blindfolded for 15 minutes. Every time you bump into something. Spank yourself 5 times.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 06:08 PM   #404
CassieWilliams

Use your biggest dildo and fuck your ass for 5 minutes, then give it a blowjob for 5 minutes, deepthroat it at least 5 times

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:58 AM   #405
onedip

follow the audio from a makeup tutorial on youtube. make sure it has the word glam in the title.

you will have to remove the blindfold for your eyes but keep them closed. alternatively- do it in a pitch dark room.

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk