Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2023, 08:59 AM   #4021
themasterman

Are you going to stay till 5:30 or elect not to edge? Such a hard choice for a desperate greedy little toy.

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 08:59 AM   #4022
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
How deep does the lifelike dildo go? How long can you swallow that?
Itt goesss quite deepp downn my throatt but I canttt get itt alllteh wayyinn... cantt keeps itt inn forr too longg eitherrr...

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 09:03 AM   #4023
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Time

Ash, time is up!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 09:05 AM   #4024
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
Are you going to stay till 5:30 or elect not to edge? Such a hard choice for a desperate greedy little toy.
Unfortunatelyy I willl haev tto forcce myselfff tto ignore myy desperatte clitt...

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 07-03-2023, 09:07 AM   #4025
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Unfortunatelyy I willl haev tto forcce myselfff tto ignore myy desperatte clitt...
Good girl, you set a limit, and we'll respect it. Now be a good toy and go back in your box. Hopefully, you at least enjoyed the three little edges that you did manage.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-03-2023, 09:07 AM   #4026
themasterman

Quote:
And that is your choice. Never let it be said that I didn’t try and help you edge and while you’re out and about remember that you could’ve edged more. Have fun with your evening? Morning? Not sure which. Just remember 5:30

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:10 AM   #4027
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I wissh I culdd stayy adnn keepp edgigng all eveningg... but I havve tto go.... thankkk youu somuchh forr lettigng me eddge three timess evenn teh weak eddges feltt wonderful afterr so longg!!! Myy clitt iss so grateful... itt iss stilll throbbingg madlyy... a mix of painn adn pleasurre... myy cunt leaking moer than everr... nipples so hardd... suchh a wonderful ache... I hope I entertained youu well today!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-03-2023, 09:12 AM   #4028
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
I wissh I culdd stayy adnn keepp edgigng all eveningg... but I havve tto go.... thankkk youu somuchh forr lettigng me eddge three timess evenn teh weak eddges feltt wonderful afterr so longg!!! Myy clitt iss so grateful... itt iss stilll throbbingg madlyy... a mix of painn adn pleasurre... myy cunt leaking moer than everr... nipples so hardd... suchh a wonderful ache... I hope I entertained youu well today!!
You did, as always. Such a good girl. Now go relax and have a wonderful evening.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-18-2023, 07:52 AM   #4029
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

After a couple of very busy weeks I have a quiet afternoon today. What better way to spend it than by entertaining getDare?

I am yours for the next 1.5 hours (with a possible 30 minute extension) to use, abuse, torture and torment as you please.

Some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February last year and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May last year.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.

Orgasm Diary

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 07-18-2023 at 07:54 AM.
Old 07-18-2023, 07:54 AM   #4030
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well, this is unexpected lets start you off with 1 minute of circling your clit with the blender, 25 spanks to the clit and 2 minutes of tickling your clit with the powder brush.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-18-2023, 07:55 AM   #4031
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Pull on your nipples and insert your small plug (lubed) in for starters
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 08:03 AM   #4032
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well, this is unexpected lets start you off with 1 minute of circling your clit with the blender, 25 spanks to the clit and 2 minutes of tickling your clit with the powder brush.
Did teh circling and the spanks with a wooden spoon... then tickled my clit with the powder brush... which admittedly feels better than it used to! It's still super frustrating don't gett me wrong... I still wish it was the blender brush instead...

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-18-2023, 08:05 AM   #4033
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Okay, now one of the games of chance you so enjoy

First, roll a die to see what we are doing if anything for your ass

1. Insert a small plug
2. Insert a medium plug
3. Insert a large plug
4. Sit on/iinsert a dildo. but do not ride it
5. Fuck your ass on the dildo
6. Nothing for you today, flip a coin if it's heads rub toothpaste on your clit, if it's tails rub toothpaste outside and inside your asshole.

Roll a pair of dice to see how many repetitions you get.

Roll once to see what option you get and then roll again for X. If you roll doubles multi the total of the dice rather than summing them,

2. tickle your clit with the blender for X minutes.
3. rub your clit X times with your finger.
4. Tickle your nipples X times.
5. Apank your nipples X times 5.
6. Spank your clit X times 5.
7. Circle your clit X times 10 with the blender.
8. Tickle your clit with the powder brush X times 5.
9. Spank your clit X times 5 with the crop.
10. Circle yor nipples with the blender X times.
11. Tickle your clit X times with the blender.
12. Hold the vibrator beside your clit X seconds.

Good luck!!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 07-18-2023, 08:06 AM   #4034
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
Pull on your nipples and insert your small plug (lubed) in for starters
The small plug is in my ass... wish it was one of teh bigger ones! I'm pulling at my nipples hard... the pain feels so good!

Orgasm Diary

Old 07-18-2023, 08:09 AM   #4035
themasterman

Drink a glass of water and force your dildo gag in your mouth and lock it as tightly as possible. Cover your tits in as many clothes pins as you can the flog your clit 30 times then you may have one ruined edge. Have fun

Advertisements
Kink Talk