Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2022, 08:06 AM   #3796
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

5 more spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon while repeating: "Good girls have dripping pussies and sore throbbing clits. I am a very good girl."

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:36 AM   #3797
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

5 more spanks to your clit while chanting: "I'm a good girl who is doing amazing".

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:06 AM   #3798
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

5 more spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon while repeating: "Good girls have dripping pussies and sore throbbing clits. I am a very good girl."

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-31-2022, 01:54 PM   #3799
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

5 spanks to your clit while chanting: "I'm a good girl who is doing amazing".

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-31-2022, 03:41 PM   #3800
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-01-2022, 12:19 AM   #3801
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-01-2022, 12:34 AM   #3802
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-01-2022, 01:36 AM   #3803
artin

5 spanks to your clit with the cable.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 01:59 AM   #3804
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-01-2022, 03:18 AM   #3805
Gram866
Prodigy

Have another 5 rapid fire spanks on your clit with the paddle from me. Finish with a "Thank you for making my clitty throb, good girls always have throbbing clits".
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:20 AM   #3806
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Default Report on a Reduction

Angelica reached out to me in DMs offering me a chance to reduce the number of clit snaps I had left to do by 200 if I allowed her to control my Lush for an hour. I was forwarned that lots of tickling would be involved.
I got so excited seeing the offer from Angelica and seeing that she wanted to play with and tease me that I accepted without even really thinking. Curse my horny brain for not thinking to try and bargin for some more snaps off! (I still would have said yes even if she wouldn't have gone any higher but I should have tried! Lol)
Angelica did an amazing job teasing me with the Lush, brush, and clamps. I had the clamps on my nipples and my clit at different times. My clit getting so wet that the clamp slipped off more than once during the whole session. I was made to play with my nipples the whole time too, which kept them so hard and sensitive.
At one point when the clit clamp slipped off and I told Angelica she said she had been about to let me take it off! I was so desperate when I learned that I now had 5 more minutes left. But it also made me even more submissive and horny feeling to obey and keep it on.
Whenever I was allowed to tickle my clit directly with the brush (which was mainly towards the end), I was so arousing to feel and see how soaked the brush got.
The last few minutes I was allowed to tickle my clit directly without stopping. It felt so good and I could feel the edge just out of reach, but I couldn't get there. It was so frustrating! Even with pinching my nipples as well I couldn't get there. I can feel so much more sympathy for Ash when we make her do this now! It felt so weird to have the phantom sensation of the clamp, felt like it was still on my clit.
I whined so pathetically when the time ended!

Once the hour was over I was desperate for more stimulation for my clit to the point that I would have welcomed clit snaps. I hadn't realized how much relief getting to edge was! I was even more desperate without it.

Angelica was so very very generous since I had been a good girl, and told me I could edge on my own with the vibrator of I needed to. A part of me really wanted to be good and not use it. But the stronger part of me really needed the little bit of relief that the edge would give.

To help remind myself that I should be a good girl in the future and not a greedy for edges I made the edge as painful as possible! I put toothpaste all over both nipples and my clit making sure they burned before moving on. I chose a random pattern for my Lush and grabbed the small vibrator and put it on high. I tried to clamp my nipples but it kept slipping off due to the toothpaste so I ended up needing to pin the clamps on by pressing agaisnt a pillow so they couldn't move. I got to the edge in mere seconds. I felt so depraved. Edging while torturing myself and loving it so much. I tried to hold the edge but the pain of my clit and nipples quickly made it pass. So I instead kept the vibrator on to make use of the painful overstimulation. I felt so much like a good little fucktoy enjoying causung myself pain so much.

I tried to write a report after but it came out as complete nonsense due to how deep in subspace I was. Once I started to clean up and try to leave subspace I felt the pain and burn even more but it wasn't unbearable.

I had intended to write and post this report sooner but life kept me away. Angelica had mentioned that maybe in the furture that I would be fully denied with no edge, which I must admit was a real turn on. So I am interested in the idea of being controlled more to a certain extent.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-01-2022, 05:07 AM   #3807
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Well done Stealthy! You are most definitely a good girl lasting through that, it sounds torturous! Definitely making me quite turned on as well! Thank you for the lovely report, it seemed you were nice and pliable in angelica's capable hands!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 06-01-2022, 05:07 AM   #3808
Gram866
Prodigy

What a lovely report as always! Such a good girl.

I must say that I'm quite jealous of Angelica haha

Have another 5 rapid fire spanks on your clit with the paddle from me. Finish with a "Thank you for making my clitty throb, good girls always have throbbing clits"!
The following user says Thank You to Gram866 for this post:
Old 06-01-2022, 05:28 AM   #3809
Robink
Prodigy

another great report.
there always fun to read

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Robink for this post:
Old 06-01-2022, 05:32 AM   #3810
Gram866
Prodigy

Have another 5 rapid fire spanks on your clit with the paddle from me. Finish with a "Thank you for making my clitty throb, good girls always have throbbing clits"!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit spanking, spanking