Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-04-2021, 10:03 PM   #3766
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
2 hours for all!

@ShyGuy you are banned from using invisible mode for a month
Just barely missed this one

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:33 PM   #3767
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Quick update on my diapered time >-> I've been padded 22 hours 15 minutes in the past 24 hours. That brings the remaining 159 hours 15 minutes down to 137 hours. Adding 5% interest of 6 hours 51 minutes brings the total time remaining to 143 hours 51 minutes. The interest part of this dare is really getting to me, and I like it... After I add up all the time and see that several hours of it pretty much didn't count, it makes me feel a bit frustrated and small. The thought of "I need to wear my diapers so that I don't need to wear my diapers" is just strange and powerful, I'm enjoying the somewhat desperate feeling it brings.

Anywayyyss...
Sissywannabe - Reply in 2 hours or you will edge 5 times. Between each edge, you will slap your balls 15 times. If you're not flaccid after the 15 slaps, continue slapping in sets of 15 until you are flaccid before starting the next edge.

Ponies - Reply in 2 hours, or you will spend 1 day in chastity per hour late to reply. You may earn 1 day off for every full episode of MLP you watch with your tailplug inserted.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:39 PM   #3768
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Quick update on my diapered time >-> I've been padded 22 hours 15 minutes in the past 24 hours. That brings the remaining 159 hours 15 minutes down to 137 hours. Adding 5% interest of 6 hours 51 minutes brings the total time remaining to 143 hours 51 minutes. The interest part of this dare is really getting to me, and I like it... After I add up all the time and see that several hours of it pretty much didn't count, it makes me feel a bit frustrated and small. The thought of "I need to wear my diapers so that I don't need to wear my diapers" is just strange and powerful, I'm enjoying the somewhat desperate feeling it brings.

Anywayyyss...
Sissywannabe - Reply in 2 hours or you will edge 5 times. Between each edge, you will slap your balls 15 times. If you're not flaccid after the 15 slaps, continue slapping in sets of 15 until you are flaccid before starting the next edge.

Ponies - Reply in 2 hours, or you will spend 1 day in chastity per hour late to reply. You may earn 1 day off for every full episode of MLP you watch with your tailplug inserted.
Kinda glad I did another check of this thread. Obviously i don't mind watching ponies (trust me you have no idea how often I put them on lol, even my mane playlist for music is mostly pony or pony fandom)

However avoiding the rest sounds like a good idea

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 11:56 PM   #3769
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
@Kaiyo You must clamp your nipples and tie them together with a string and tie that to a door knob. You are then to wait 5 minutes before slamming the door closed. Repeat for each hour late increasing the wait time by 5 minutes each.
2 hours late so 3 times with up to 15 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
@Kaiyo
Put on your Leggings, overknee stockings, your Metal 7.5 cm plug, cockring, thong, bra. Then wear whatever you'd like over them, though the less you wear the more fun it will be, and then find a mall or department store and walk/browse the stores for 15 minutes for each hour late.
4 hours late ok that will be fun. glad i dont have to wear my push up so i should be able to hide it well enough ^^

Quote:
Kaiyo - Reply in 2 hours or you will need to insert a buttplug of your choice for 2 hours. After 2 hours, flip a coin. Heads, you can remove the plug. Tails, try again in 30 minutes.
6 Hours late
with my luck it will be a long time where im plugged...

in for 24 hours ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:53 AM   #3770
ghost_2464

Default missed

@ghost_2464
You will have to wear panties and only have ruined orgasms until you can get 1 person to lose in this thread. Each hour late adds one more person.

i missed by 5 hours. so. i have to catch 5 people

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:01 AM   #3771
ghost_2464

@kaiyo
i missed it
ghost_2464
Ask 10 - (number of hours late) people if you are allowed to cum today. you may ask one person only once per 7 days. The next orgasms for each day you arent allowed will be ruined.
by 13 hours so it's enough to convince 1person from the 13 to allow me cum?
for how many days i have to keep asking people?
thx

@ghost_2464 You will create a thread in the truth or dare online section allowing users to post to add to denial, ruined orgasms once it ends, anal thrusts, and deep throats. You can choose the rules for the thread, but it must be open for 7 days
i missed these one too, i created the thread

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

Old 02-05-2021, 01:52 AM   #3772
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
@kaiyo
i missed it
ghost_2464
Ask 10 - (number of hours late) people if you are allowed to cum today. you may ask one person only once per 7 days. The next orgasms for each day you arent allowed will be ruined.
by 13 hours so it's enough to convince 1person from the 13 to allow me cum?
for how many days i have to keep asking people?
thx
Until you get allowed. 10-13 would be -3 but that doesnt work so you are allowed to ask one person per day. (you always only needed one allowance to be allowed to cum, sorry didnt really write it out nicely)

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 02-05-2021, 02:07 AM   #3773
Sissywannabe

Quote:

Anywayyyss...

Thi won’t be fun.......
420jenni reply in two hours or add a day per hour to diaper tine
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:11 AM   #3774
Sublexy

I feel like shit today, I'll do my dares asap, sorry for the delay

Dislikes: long teasing, ruined orgasms, high intensity pain, , fitness exercises, maybe pictures
Limits: family, scat, uro, real info about me

Currently in chastity

My PM Dares
Sublexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 03:14 AM   #3775
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissywannabe View Post
Thi won’t be fun.......
420jenni reply in two hours or add a day per hour to diaper tine
Thank you, but no thank you, I'm here in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublexy View Post
I feel like shit today, I'll do my dares asap, sorry for the delay
Don't be too hard on yourself and please don't push yourself if you're not feeling well! Hope you start feeling better soon
Old 02-05-2021, 05:07 AM   #3776
Tommytomjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post

Tommytomjj
You're gonna sit in a chair wedgie for 5 minutes per hour late and write a blog where you list any toys you have or stuff you can use in dares.
Quote:

@Tommytomjj You will change your avatar to one I choose for a month (Yes I know this is boring but I find your avatar boring. and Yes if you miss this it will be a pony)
Missed both of these by quite a lot, got a few hours in a chair wedgie and will write the blog. Also, guess my avatar is being changed

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 05:50 AM   #3777
ghost_2464

if you don't respond in 2 hours
@ 420jenni
take an enema. no plugs
go for a 15 min walk outdoor. you can release after 15 min or sooner if you have an accident

@shyguy
ruin 1 orgasm on one of your tops
crossdress and use that top. don't cover your mess
now go for 10 min sjame walk outdoor on asphalt

@ponies
put on a C cup bra, a girly top. you can put men clothes on top or not
go at a second hand shop and buy a nice bra and a pair of panties
keep them in your hand in a transparent bag for 15 min as you head home

@kayo
take a pic crossdressed and use it as your gd account profile pic. write in your signature that it's you in the pic

@sissywanabe
crossdress, tie some weight to your balls and start doing squats.
i want you to do 50 squats daily. every hour missed ads a day
use the bigger weights that you can lift without hurting yourself

pm dares

Old 02-05-2021, 05:56 AM   #3778
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
@kayo
take a pic crossdressed and use it as your gd account profile pic. write in your signature that it's you in the pic
caught ya, wouldnt have changed much as the current pic is me anyway ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

Old 02-05-2021, 05:58 AM   #3779
ghost_2464

@liljazzi
erase the word dislikes from your signature for a week

@it'slily
dress with a skirt panties crop top
go in a public place. sit on a bench close your eyes for 10 minput headphones on when the timer goes off, start peeing, eyes still closed.
now you may leave
@cbtboy94
remove some pubic hair with a twizers.
1 piece of hair for every 10 min late

@kayo
you will be in these threat for another week

pm dares

Old 02-05-2021, 05:59 AM   #3780
ghost_2464

Default on time

@liljazzi
erase the word dislikes from your signature for a week

@it'slily
dress with a skirt panties crop top
go in a public place. sit on a bench close your eyes for 10 minput headphones on when the timer goes off, start peeing, eyes still closed.
now you may leave
@cbtboy94
remove some pubic hair with a twizers.
1 piece of hair for every 10 min late

@kayo
you will be in these threat for another week

pm dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk