Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-04-2024, 11:14 PM   #3736
Torchwood123

Looks like I’m getting off easy ^___^ I’m not the biggest fan of bras anyway. I’ve been obsessed with showing my tits off since they came in~

Should be an easy 10 days if it keeps like this hehe

Last edited by Torchwood123; 01-04-2024 at 11:19 PM.
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 12:47 AM   #3737
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachyboooo View Post
Anyone above C: no bra for 24 hrs.

Anyone below C: stuff your bra as much as you can with anything you like, you can stop when you've seen at least 5 people staring at it OR at least one person mentions it
Easy peasy. I'm only ever in a bra for work, and that's only because they get in the way.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 01:13 AM   #3738
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Denied, for two reasons. First, I went back through and found Tris Prior's report for the hanging dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...63#post5338063) Since snitches get stitches, or in this case switches, when they snitch incorrectly, that'll be 34 strokes across your chest with a switch or cane. Second, did you ever report on the crawling dare? I know we exchanged PMs about it, but I can't find your report. You're also still on the hook for repeating the hanging dare in seven days. (But send me a PM if you're super desperate to get out of it and we'll talk.)

For PainSlutSylvir, I'm going to interpret 34DD as 3d4 doubled (roll three four side dice, add them up, and double the result) edges that you owe us. You have one minute per edge and can't touch, you must hump. If you fail to reach the edge, put on one clothespin somewhere on your body, spend 34 seconds in the 'endure' slave position, and go into your next minute of humping. At the end, roll 1d20. If the result is higher than the number of clothespins you're wearing, you're done and may remove the clothespins any way you like, then cum. Otherwise, hit the clothespins off and no cumming for as many hours as you rolled on the d20.

For Toybox, prepare a bowl of ice water big enough to dip your tits in, or one bowl for each tit. Do 36 pushups, dipping your tits in the ice water each time. If you can't do that many pushups, each incomplete pushup is 10 seconds of lying there with your tits submerged. No towel afterwards - stay naked until you air dry. (Just to be mean, your additional two hours naked starts once you're dry.)
Won't be doing this for several reasons. The main reasons being I don't do slave poses, nor am I able to edge by humping things. Nevermind the impracticality of the whole thing.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Old 01-05-2024, 02:16 AM   #3739
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
You didn't provide any instructions for removal so I used a wooden spoon.
Excellent thinking. I trust that hurt just as much as the wax going on.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 04:10 AM   #3740
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Excellent thinking. I trust that hurt just as much as the wax going on.
Not quite... the spoon is one of the gentler implements I own.... just like the feel and sound.

Old 01-05-2024, 05:20 AM   #3741
Gothswitch

Quote:
Not quite... the spoon is one of the gentler implements I own.... just like the feel and sound.
Ah, the sound. That's a truly lovely thought to imagine that slapping the wax away.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 07:52 PM   #3742
Nightshade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Denied, for two reasons. First, I went back through and found Tris Prior's report for the hanging dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...63#post5338063) Since snitches get stitches, or in this case switches, when they snitch incorrectly, that'll be 34 strokes across your chest with a switch or cane. Second, did you ever report on the crawling dare? I know we exchanged PMs about it, but I can't find your report. You're also still on the hook for repeating the hanging dare in seven days. (But send me a PM if you're super desperate to get out of it and we'll talk.)
Oh no. I don't know how i missed that report. 😕
I don't have a switch/cane with me, i have a padded paddle, belt, and similar..
Ah yes, the crawling task completely slipped my mind. I should do it this weekend as I get some privacy. But i might have less time at a stretch and setting up, performig task and cleaning would take time, is it possible to somehow reduce it? Or i could do it twice with all numbers halved?
And I guess the hanging one🤦🏽*♀️ could be done this weekend too?
Limits- my photos, public exposure, messy (food/toilet), diaper, feet, sexual (edges, orgasm, stimulation, vaginal insertion)
Rules & PM Dares
Slave to GivingWantingDares & Nox
my human sex map
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 09:14 PM   #3743
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade. View Post
Oh no. I don't know how i missed that report. 😕
I don't have a switch/cane with me, i have a padded paddle, belt, and similar..
Ah yes, the crawling task completely slipped my mind. I should do it this weekend as I get some privacy. But i might have less time at a stretch and setting up, performig task and cleaning would take time, is it possible to somehow reduce it? Or i could do it twice with all numbers halved?
And I guess the hanging one🤦🏽*♀️ could be done this weekend too?
Pick an implement as you see fit. Or go find a bush and grab a branch. I'm sure you can meet the intent of the instructions.

Feel free to split the crawling into sessions if needed. Likewise for the hanging task. I'm open to other ways to change them if needed, so reach out if they're too much.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 04:24 AM   #3744
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachyboooo View Post
Anyone above C: no bra for 24 hrs.

Anyone below C: stuff your bra as much as you can with anything you like, you can stop when you've seen at least 5 people staring at it OR at least one person mentions it
While I don't see being bra fee as a punishment at all... this is done.

Old 01-09-2024, 10:59 PM   #3745
Torchwood123

The guys are letting us off easy this week!~
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Torchwood123 for this post:
Old 01-09-2024, 11:59 PM   #3746
Drockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood123 View Post
The guys are letting us off easy this week!~
Get a sports bra 34D and make a tack bra with it 50 tacks minimum per side and wear ot for at least 4 hours in public
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drockett for this post:
Old 01-10-2024, 12:18 AM   #3747
Jezebel1
Baby Member

I'm a 30F (bc of magic called sister sizing I usually wear a 32DD or 34D though). I'll be accepting dares over the next 2 days. In case it helps inspire you, I've been chronically masturbating lately.

If it's a real good dare, I might even send pics in a report on kik.

Toys: dildo, wand vibrator, rope, nipple clamps (adjustable and Japanese clover clamps, clothespins, various butt plugs

Last edited by Jezebel1; 01-10-2024 at 05:46 AM.
Jezebel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 04:28 AM   #3748
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel1 View Post
I'm a 30E (bc of magic called sister sizing I usually wear a 32DD or 34D though). I'll be accepting dares over the next 2 days. In case it helps inspire you, I've been chronically masturbating lately.

If it's a real good dare, I might even send pics in a report on kik.

Toys: dildo, wand vibrator, rope, nipple clamps (adjustable and Japanese clover clamps, clothespins, various butt plugs
DD and E are the same cup size.... (a 5 inch difference in the measurement of your bust and where the bra band goes, DD/E is based on brand) sorry but sister sizing doesn't work that way... 30 to 34 is a 4 inch difference in the circumference of your rib cage under your boobs.... if you need resources to properly measure yourself feel free to dm me.

Old 01-10-2024, 04:39 AM   #3749
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drockett View Post
Get a sports bra 34D and make a tack bra with it 50 tacks minimum per side and wear ot for at least 4 hours in public
So, I'm in a very rural area in the middle of a snow storm, couldn't wear in public.... but, I am currently 4 hrs in to a sports bra with about 200 tacks dumped down the front. I took the time to flip them all inward. I've been cleaning the whole time, making sure to be extra hoppy on the stairs, laid on my stomach on hardwood floors to clean under the couch.... quite fun 😁

Btw, more tacks = less pain.... I'll be in it for another hour at least

The following user says Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 01-10-2024, 05:30 AM   #3750
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I am currently 4 hrs in to a sports bra with about 200 tacks dumped down the front. [...]

Btw, more tacks = less pain.... I'll be in it for another hour at least
So what you are actually saying - we should remove most of those tacks and you will still clean like that ? Could be an interesting new thread... people doing dares in order to remove tacks from your bra.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size