Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2021, 11:58 AM   #361
redcamel
getDare Addict

I just read this amazing thread, and a question arises spontaneously: could the game go so far to give Danielle some form of control on your orgasms?

It could be about where you can have your orgasms, or, since she seems to love it so much, how you have to be dressed while having each of your orgasms? Maybe in your room while she is in her room and can hear you? Or simply telling her when you are about to masturbate? It sounds like both of you could have a *LOT* of fun...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:14 PM   #362
LPV
getDare Saint

3 points for a 5 minute long ice cold shower. Negative 3 if you don't do this at least twice a week.

2 points for kneeling on rice for 15 minutes. 5 if your housemates see you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:14 PM   #363
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
We'll let you off with these ones, but once you have completed the next 20 points for an orgasm, your subsequent one will cost 21, then 22 etc.

We'll re-assess if it gets too much.

Well done on your latest tasks though!

Sounds like you had great fun
I agree with this.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 02:11 PM   #364
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I just read this amazing thread, and a question arises spontaneously: could the game go so far to give Danielle some form of control on your orgasms?

It could be about where you can have your orgasms, or, since she seems to love it so much, how you have to be dressed while having each of your orgasms? Maybe in your room while she is in her room and can hear you? Or simply telling her when you are about to masturbate? It sounds like both of you could have a *LOT* of fun...
This has actually been discussed previously. While she finds it exciting, I think she wants to build things up a bit more with Danielle before going that far.

Which raises a good point-while Danielle has certainly noticed your surprisingly frequent lack of underwear, Sara, you have yet to start a new bet with her, nor done anything else to actively progress the nascent arrangement that is growing between you two.

I see two ways to remedy this:
1) make a new bet with her involving an even kinkier forfeit.
2) directly ask her to control your clothes for a certain time period.

What do the rest of you think? Got other ideas for how to progress this? Any more specific suggestions for 1) or 2)?

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 02:30 PM   #365
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Oh absolutely... no doubt about it...!!!
Told you!
Old 01-13-2021, 03:09 PM   #366
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
This has actually been discussed previously. While she finds it exciting, I think she wants to build things up a bit more with Danielle before going that far.

Which raises a good point-while Danielle has certainly noticed your surprisingly frequent lack of underwear, Sara, you have yet to start a new bet with her, nor done anything else to actively progress the nascent arrangement that is growing between you two.

I see two ways to remedy this:
1) make a new bet with her involving an even kinkier forfeit.
2) directly ask her to control your clothes for a certain time period.

What do the rest of you think? Got other ideas for how to progress this? Any more specific suggestions for 1) or 2)?
We are waiting for Danielle to finish her last kinky bet. There is still one day of underwear control left. Sara? Why don't you ask her tomorrow if she likes to control your outfit today to pay off your bet? Yes that's outfit, not underwear. I'm sure neither of you will truly mind.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 05:21 PM   #367
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
We are waiting for Danielle to finish her last kinky bet. There is still one day of underwear control left. Sara? Why don't you ask her tomorrow if she likes to control your outfit today to pay off your bet? Yes that's outfit, not underwear. I'm sure neither of you will truly mind.
Yes, but who said Sara needs to wait till the bet is complete to keep pushing forward? I think she's given Danielle plenty to think about since the last time Sara fulfilled part of their bet, and the opportunity for advancement is ripe.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-13-2021, 06:42 PM   #368
bee9
getDare Succubus

Since OP mentioned interest in bondage and heavy spanking, it is something we should explore given that Danielle will most likely be keen in doing so.

For starters Sara could ask Danielle to "punish" her, then tie her ankles to the bed corners, followed by wrists. It would be then up to Danielle how hard the spanking would be.

Eventually the door might not even get closed... who knows
Old 01-13-2021, 07:27 PM   #369
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

+5 points: when getting ready to purchase an orgasm with points, flip a coin or (use some other random generator with 50/50 odds and pre-define which results are heads and tails). Don't look at the results until you're about to orgasm. If it's tails you can orgasm. If it's heads, you don't get to orgasm, nor do you get your points back.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:15 PM   #370
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Warning

Let Sara establish how far and when she moves forward with Danielle. She knows her & noone here does. Tying up/ controlling imply a level of trust beyond just friendship, this isn't something to rush into and definitely not a dynamic someone should be forced/ pressured into...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-13-2021, 09:32 PM   #371
NetNegative

Quote:
Let Sara establish how far and when she moves forward with Danielle. She knows her & noone here does. Tying up/ controlling imply a level of trust beyond just friendship, this isn't something to rush into and definitely not a dynamic someone should be forced/ pressured into...
Thanks for your perspective on this. After considering it some more, I think you're correct.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 01-13-2021, 10:27 PM   #372
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
All of that is subject to Sara's vetting. 100%
Old 01-14-2021, 02:07 AM   #373
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks both, glad we agree.

On a lighter note for us, unless I am mistaken, Sata missed updating her total yestersay.. So -1 point.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:31 AM   #374
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Thanks all for the interesting discussion... and thanks for agreeing that I am best positioned to decide when the dynamic between me and Danielle is ready for the next step and how far I want to take it... I do want to progress the dynamic further there is no question about that... but I don't want to rush it... having said that suggestions from all of you will always be welcome...!! An occasional push from you all doesn't hurt...

Danielle and I had a nice talk last night over a large glass of wine after dinner... we actually didn't talk about the bet and all the kinky stuff that has led to... but I feel that was the driver for us spending time trying to get to know each other even more yesterday... I felt like I got to know her a lot better... and funnily enough I feel closer to her and more comfortable relinquishing further control to her now... provided she wants it if course...

So I am going to consider NetNegative and bluedieblub's suggestions of letting her control all my clothes for a day (maybe more than a day) instead of just my underwear... and see what that leads to... for starters I'll have to show her my entire wardrobe... including all my underwear... that thought alone excites me for some reason... and hopefully that'll also be a show of trust from my side...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:33 AM   #375
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thanks both, glad we agree.

On a lighter note for us, unless I am mistaken, Sata missed updating her total yestersay.. So -1 point.
I blame the large glass of wine for missing updating my total... I fully intended to but fell asleep before I could...

I have a busy day today so I'll only be able to get around to it later...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk