Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #361
knorke
Glitter Princess

The anticipation is killing me - maybe not in the literal sense, but it does seem that none of the little edging I did helped me take my mind off play time on Thursday... I'm craving it, and I hope it'll be every bit as amazing as I hope it will be. It's been on my mind a lot at work, a distraction, ever so slightly taking my mind on a little vacation, only to leave me wanting, wanting more than I'm allowed just yet.

I'm working on the edges, slowly - and I actually wonder how other people manage dozens of edges in a few minutes while I'm just getting nowhere close. I'm a bit nervous about wanting to get more edges done before my time is up, yet I'm not going to jump onto prolonging my denial just for that. I'm greedy, sure, but I much rather have an orgasm now over waiting a few more days.

It's a little like Christmas - just two more nights until I see how good of a girl I've been

Not much to report on for reductions - since I already have a date and time arranged, trying to get more is basically a non option. I'm not allowed to cum before I meet my domme, no matter how low I can push the time. Sleeping + heels is another 14 hours, so...

23 days, 23 hours, and 23 err 30 minutes.
18 edges.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:40 PM   #362
knorke
Glitter Princess

There's not much left to say, or do, right now. Seeing as I come home pretty late from work, further reductions (beyond an hour or so) in preparation for tomorrow are a bit pointless, so this shall be my last post in this thread, if only to inform you of another eight edges I've done... And that I'll focus on another 4, rather than reductions, today.

I've not slept naked, mostly due to having trouble even finding a comfortable sleeping position to begin with - and the fact that despite multiple blankets, it was still a very cold night.

Thanks everyone who participated, and who kept reading my ramblings.

Last edited by knorke; 07-03-2018 at 11:43 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 07-04-2018, 02:49 AM   #363
CSasha
Oracle

Thank you for so many detailed reports, knorke. It has been a pleasure to read. Wish you the best willpower and good days in your continuous denial.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, knorke