Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #361
df301

Send a message via MSN to df301

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
Thank you andy4.

My nipples are pinky brown and very sensitive. They are about 4cm across and round with nubs that stick out quite a lot. It's very obvious when i'm not wearing a bra because of that, as my boobs are quite big anyway and tend to bounce when i walk and get lots of attention, which just makes my nipples get even more aroused. And that makes people look even more.

i'm not sure what colour i should colour my nipples for this dare, so if anyone wants to tell me what they'd like to see, please do.
This gave me an idea for a dare. It's very simple: take a walk with only a bit of duct tape covering your nipples
df301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #362
Fuzzybunny

this is a variation on those messy panty dares from early on

i dare you to insert 2-6 peeled ripe bananas in your ass (make sure they are firm enough to get in) . Use a dildo or other implement and fuck your ass well making sure to stir up the bananas. put on a pair of full back undies and fairly tight jeans. Hold the mix in until you can't anymore and let it go into your pants. If you manage to keep it in over 24 hours than you can come immediately regardless of how many bananas you fit. If you can hold it in for 48 hours you don't have to release it into your pants.
If you got 6 bananas up your butt you can bring yourself to orgasm and clean up immediately.
If 5 then edge twice
If 4 edge 4 times
if 3 edge 6 times
if 2 edge 8 times.
after edging you can orgasm and clean yourself up. Please post pics of the mess. Feel free to modify this dare if you find it too extreme. I'd love a good write up of what it was like as well. thanks!
Fuzzybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:00 AM   #363
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Hello df301, that sounds fun. When you say go for a walk with just a bit of duct tape on my nipples, you don't mean totally naked except for the tape do you? Or do you mean topless apart from the tape?

That reminds me, i was going to buy one of those stick-on bikinis with no straps or anything, where you just have three little triangles to stick in the right places.

Hi fuzzybunny, i had trouble before getting bananas in there but i'll give it another go. i think i need to find firm unripe ones really, because the ripe ones sort of squish when i try to push them in.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:51 AM   #364
NasserGurang

Send a message via Yahoo to NasserGurang
Default Shopping dare

Hi Ros

Dare you to go a large department store and try on some clothes...

Find a pretty female assistant and ask her to help you...

Make sure she sees you naked...as you should strip totally naked between each change...

Try on a blouse with nothing on below the waist and a skirt, with nothing on on top...

Have fun

Nasser
NasserGurang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #365
MyValentine

Quote:
I did my braless bike ride this afternoon, it was fun. I wore a loosely gathered yellow top, a white thong and denim shorts and I set off along some cycle tracks that go through the town. It felt nice that my boobs were bouncing freely in my top. I was leaning forward over the handle bars and I must have been showing quite a lot of cleavage because I got a few stares and one guy wolf whistled at me as I went past.

Then I went on the road, I was sort of aware that my shorts were riding up a bit when I went up on the pedals. One car slowed right down behind me, which was kind of scary for a moment, but then they overtook me after a while. I went into a layby where there is a dirt track you can ride on through some woods. There was nobody around so a way along the track I got off my bike and quickly slid my shorts off and got back on, holding them in my hand on the handle bars.

I rode along like that for about a minute, it was very exciting, the thought that someone might see me with my bottom more or less bare. I got off my bike again then and sat on some grass and quickly slipped my hand down the front of my knickers and twiddled myself, trying to listen hard in case someone came. I was pretty wet by then, and I heard some voices coming so I pulled my shorts on and rode home.

I'm not home alone today so I couldn't have a shower in the garden, but I'll try to do that another day if I get the chance.

So, next dare then, I wonder which one it will be.

ros
x
Oh that was really really brave of you ^^
MyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #366
archie21
getDare Succubus

mmmmmmm such a sexy lady........ i'll send you that dare I promised by pm.

I love the idea of the stick on bikini triangles but wonder if you will get around to my last idea on here....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #367
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by df301 View Post
This gave me an idea for a dare. It's very simple: take a walk with only a bit of duct tape covering your nipples
dark red...........

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #368
andy4
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you andy4.

My nipples are pinky brown and very sensitive. They are about 4cm across and round with nubs that stick out quite a lot. It's very obvious when i'm not wearing a bra because of that, as my boobs are quite big anyway and tend to bounce when i walk and get lots of attention, which just makes my nipples get even more aroused. And that makes people look even more.

i'm not sure what colour i should colour my nipples for this dare, so if anyone wants to tell me what they'd like to see, please do.

Use either bright red or black...i am sure you will make a great picture in a white thin shirt
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #369
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Hi Rosamund. I've really enjoyed reading this thread. You might enjoy a dare I posted in another thread, so I'm listing it below. Let me know what you think!

Your dare is to go out in public with as much of your tummy exposed as possible. Wear whatever top you like, but adjust it so that it barely covers your breasts....and wear whatever bottoms you like, as long as you sag them as low as you possibly can in the front so your pussy is just BARELY covered. Low rise jeans would be the best, but only if they're ULTRA low. No panties, obviously. And make sure the jeans are as low as possible in the front without showing your pussy....

Don't wear anything that's too uncomfortable to actually walk around it, but make sure you're showing as much midriff as possible--keep the pants sagged SUPER low, keep the shirt high. I'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to walk around like this, as long as it's public.

And of course, edge before getting dressed to make sure you're in the right mood
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:33 AM   #370
df301

Send a message via MSN to df301

Quote:
Hello df301, that sounds fun. When you say go for a walk with just a bit of duct tape on my nipples, you don't mean totally naked except for the tape do you? Or do you mean topless apart from the tape?

That reminds me, i was going to buy one of those stick-on bikinis with no straps or anything, where you just have three little triangles to stick in the right places.

Hi fuzzybunny, i had trouble before getting bananas in there but i'll give it another go. i think i need to find firm unripe ones really, because the ripe ones sort of squish when i try to push them in.
I mean topless apart from the tape. You can wear anything from the waist down
df301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #371
lc555

MORE MORE this has to carry on
lc555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #372
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm loving the thread so far

Next time you have to do on a long train journey (such as to london), get on the train and head straight for the toilet. Get in and strip off, start masturbating. You have to keep it up until you reach your destination, no matter what.

The only time you can stop is if the guard knocks on the door and asks for your ticket, if/when he does, get dressed without putting your underwear back on

For this, you must wear the brightest colour underwear you have, the shortest skirt you have and the most skimpy/revealing top you have. Since it's getting colder at the moment you'll probably be quite chilly in london.

On the way home, repeat the dare.

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #373
SarahSensana

Music Beam Truths AND Dares!

Hello Ros, I have some good truths and dares for you! None of them can get you in any danger or anything!(:

Dare #1: Go see a movie (possibly an R rated one just so there won't be any kids or anything) and wear your shortest skirt, no panties! Wear a low cut top as well (bra optional). Sit in one of the front(or back, no middle) rows to the farthest corner. Throughout the whole movie you must mastrubate silently by rubbing your clit. Count how many orgasms and then report the number back to me. You can only pause when someone is within veiwing range but after every pause you have to switch rows. No removing clothes or anything

Dare #2: Go on chatroulette and for every man mastrubating you find within 2 hours you must remove an artical of clothing and anymore after all your clothes are gone you must go that long without using the toilet. As for where YOUR web cam goes you can just set it infront of a pair of your panties taped to the wall or if you're SUPER daring you can show yourself even after you strip!

Dare #3: I've read a few bikini dares on here which gave me an idea. Go to the mall with any shIrt of your choice but no bra. Try on a tube top a few sizes to large and ask on of the store women (or men) to help you find another size while you have the tube top on saying that the one you have on is too large. While walking with them yawn by stretching your arms so that the top "accidently" falls down and your tits pop out. Act really embarressed and run to put your real shirt on.

Dare #4: Walk around the store and find a random couple. Look at the man with an angry face and say something like "Gordan! You ***! You left me tied to that bed, NAKED, for her! Do you know how much I let you do last night and you leave ME, for HER!? Asshole." and then he'll probably say "Im sorry ma'am, that wasn't me..." and then act all happy saying "okay" or something and walk away. I've done this dare a few times actually, it's quite funny sometimes but leaves me embarressed!

Dare #5: Mastrubate anywhere public but not too public and bring yourself to the edge and then you have to climax without touching yourself (like you have to run your clit on something or sit on something as insertation) and you can not move the object. After that find a place of your choice besides home and have another orgasm without touching yourself at all, basically doing what you did to climax before except you can't use the same object twice. If anyone comes near then stand up until they're out of vision range. After that find a different object to try again with. You should be wearing a short skirt (no panties) and a shirt of your choice (no bra)

TRUTHS:
What's your deepest sexual fantasy?
What is a dare you secretly hope getting, why?
What is the Mose extreme dare you've ever done?
Have you ever gotten a dare that was embarressing but not sexual and did not involved getting nude?
What was one of your strangest sexual fantasies?(doesn't have to be a fantasy right now, just a previous one)?
What's the funnest dare you've ever done?
What's the most public dare you've ever done?
Has getDare changed your life? If so, how and in a good or bad way?
Have you ever soent money on a dare? If so, what was the most you have spent?
Have you ever broken any of your limits?
SarahSensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:15 PM   #374
Imwells00

No using the bathroom just diapers for a day. You must drink two bottles of water per hour. Must wait 20 minutes after going to change
Imwells00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:04 PM   #375
John Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imwells00 View Post
No using the bathroom just diapers for a day. You must drink two bottles of water per hour. Must wait 20 minutes after going to change
I think you didn't have looked at her profile.. Last activity was years ago.
But she was a very good girl.

Currently exploring my submissive side more than my dominant one. Kind of getting into diaper play currently and seeing where it leads to.

Loves: Anal, Complex well thought Dares, Orgasms
Likes: Toys, Diaper, Nipple Torture, Light Pain, Light Piss, Enema
Hates: Chasity, Edging, Pain, Heavy Piss, Light Scat
Limits: Family, Photos, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Public, Heavy Scat
, CBT, Orgasm control
John Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk