Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-03-2021, 04:49 AM   #3706
Cbtboy94

@Cbtboy94: Respond in 2 hours or we will let you do your nick. 94 slaps to your cock and balls

Caught this too late:\

Ponies
Catch this within 2 hours, or you must spend 24 hours at home, being naked wearing your Pony tail butt plug (purple), a chastity cage and a collar. You can only use hands and feet when you move throughout the house.

The 24 hours do not have to be consecutive; you can pick your moments, as long as the total amount of time is 24 hours.

KIK: cbtboy94

Likes & Limits

BDSM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/bVVaL9gd

If I owe you a dare, or if I lost to you, please PM me or contact me on KIK
Cbtboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 08:20 AM   #3707
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtboy94 View Post
Ponies
Catch this within 2 hours, or you must spend 24 hours at home, being naked wearing your Pony tail butt plug (purple), a chastity cage and a collar. You can only use hands and feet when you move throughout the house.

The 24 hours do not have to be consecutive; you can pick your moments, as long as the total amount of time is 24 hours.
Darn, missed this one

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, shopping, makeup, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, bodywriting, humiliation, spankings, messy, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Young Filly
KIK: poniesgd
Ponies is a whore for PM Dares!
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 08:29 AM   #3708
Sublexy

I'm in for 7 days

@420jenni Respond in 2 hours or spend your next commute plugged

Dislikes: long teasing, ruined orgasms, high intensity pain, , fitness exercises, maybe pictures
Limits: family, scat, uro, real info about me

Currently in chastity

My PM Dares

Last edited by Sublexy; 02-03-2021 at 08:39 AM.
Sublexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 08:33 AM   #3709
Sluttysue

Quote:
I'll be in for 7 days then.

SluttySue
Respond within 2 hours, or tie up your tits, and clamp your nipples with some pegs, or a similar clamping device.
After 10 minutes, use a belt to slap the clamps off. After you've succeeded to slap off the clamps, you may untie.
Oh dear! With my clamps that is going to take someserious slapping! 🥰🥰

@shyguy Reply in 2 hours or time to dress up. Put on some black fishnet thighs, pink choker, pink chastity, black mesh halter and mini skirt and heels. Prance around the house for an hour for each hour late. Every 10 minutes, give those balls a good slap. No sitting down.

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:02 AM   #3710
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
ItsLily Reply in 2 hours, or you will need to put a diaper on as soon as you read this. You will wear the diaper until it starts to leak, at which point you will write a 500+ word essay. You may change only after finishing writing. Topics for your essay - why you should serve others, why you deserve to be a humiliated diaper baby, and the reasons why being submissive gives you fulfillment. You will not be allowed to use backspace at all. When you finish, you will send me the essay and I will grade it. For every spelling mistake, one day of orgasm denial. For every point taken off in grading, 24 hours of diaper wearing that must be done this month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Caught!

@ItsLily
Respond in 2 hours or you must wear a diaper to bed then drink 2 liters of water an hour before bed no going to the bathroom. Then get another 2 liters of water and put it near your bed. If you wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee you must drink half the bottle of water. If you wet yourself then you must finish the water. You must stay in bed for at least 8 hours straight.
Missed both of these, thanks for the creative dares - unable to do the first one right now, but will do it ASAP. I'm still in for five days.

Time for some revenge. I see ShyGuy is online so I'll wait for that one.

@420jenni | reply in 2 hours or oh dear... I'm jealous of trans women in a way, because many didn't have to go through the horrors and cringefest that is growing up as a teenage girl. Well, I'M NOT TAKING IT ANY MORE! Here's a list of tasks that should be completed over the next week.
First Period: Pick a day of the week in advance, dread it as it approaches. On that day, you are to set a timer for the top of each waking hour and immediately punch yourself in the balls. You should be diapered all day, too, just so you don't make a mess everywhere.
Cringe Phase: Write a 600 word self-insert fanfiction, where characters from an intellectual property of your choice humiliate you. Be creative and a little bit cringey. Send me this~
Baby's First Make-Up: For the week, wear make-up every day - but you are to do everything with the hand that you wouldn't usually. I usually squirt foundation on my left hand and use my right hand to apply and blend - so if I was doing this dare, I'd use my left hand to apply and blend.
She Doesn't Treat You Right: Your first relationship... and it's not a healthy one, but you're going to stick with it anyway because you're young and stupid. Write a different humiliating word of your choice somewhere on your body each day, reapplying the words from the previous day at the start of each morning. Give yourself a nice slap to the face when you've done this too, for good measure.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:16 AM   #3711
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
Oh dear! With my clamps that is going to take someserious slapping! 🥰🥰

@shyguy Reply in 2 hours or time to dress up. Put on some black fishnet thighs, pink choker, pink chastity, black mesh halter and mini skirt and heels. Prance around the house for an hour for each hour late. Every 10 minutes, give those balls a good slap. No sitting down.
Caught this in time!

@Sluttysue you have 2 hours to reply or you must put on your steel locking collar, medium butt plug, butterfly gag, a nipple clamp on each nipple, wrist cuffs behind your back, ankle cuffs, locking sensory depravation hood, and lets throw on a microskirt. You must stay this way for 30 minutes for each hour late starting with 30 minutes if you miss the initial timer.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:05 AM   #3712
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Jokes on you Lily, being a teenage girl *was* a horrifying cringefest for me. Caught this in time, so you'll just have to deal with it.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:08 AM   #3713
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublexy View Post
I'm in for 7 days

@420jenni Respond in 2 hours or spend your next commute plugged
Waiting for my new plug to get here - will do this dare as soon as it shows up
Old 02-03-2021, 11:13 AM   #3714
Victoria85
getDare Devil

ItsLily: Respond in 2 hours or for every hour late you will wet yourself in public during the day at least 15 minutes away from your home once a day. If you are more than 3 hours late, you will also have to go buy diapers after wetting yourself.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:14 AM   #3715
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Will get to all the dares on friday or sunday, we will see ^^

but for the meantime some more from me
in for 24 more Hours

2 hours for everyone

ShyGuy
Im envious for all your outfits so you'll be making pictures of you wearing each thing and put it in a folder on your phone (make it your background if you dare) and keep it for 2 days per hour late
(each underwear is one pic obviously)
Also look at them daily

ItsLily
You're gonna have a pacifier in your mouth for a total of 6 hours per hour late.
You're gonna have to do it in the timespan of 1 week. If you cant accomplish this, you'll be sucking on it for 10 minutes after putting it in your pee (repeat once for each 30 minutes you werent able to finish)

Sluttysue
work yourself up from the smallest to biggest plug. wear each one for 1 hour. After you are done with the biggest one, insert the smallest one, wear a skirt, no underwear, and do 5 squats per hour late. if it falls out you're gonna be fucking yourself for 5 minutes on max speed with your fucking machine. then try with the one bigger plug. go on until you can finish the 20 squats without it falling out

Sublexy
Add 1 day of chastity per hour late
Also write a Blog post with all toys you have. If you take more than 5 hours to respond, post all toys in the album aswell

Ponies
a basic day of chastity per hour late. first orgasm has to be ruined

Cbtboy94
Put clamps on your nipples with a rope connecting them
Edge 1 time per hour late.
The moment you get to the edge pull on the rope to pull the clamps off.

Sacurason
Cum on your feet and put on socks. After X hours, with x=hours late, youll take them off, lick your feet clean and gag yourself for 5 mins per hour late with the socks.

420jenni
You're gonna be a cat for now ^^ Put on your kitty Ears, insert your tail plug. If you have stuff to do it, tie your legs and arms so you walk on your elbows and knees. Now act like a cat for 30 minutes per hour late. Pee on all four, drink and eat out of a bowl, play with yarn and stuff. no standing up obviously. if you are talking or doing anything not catlike, you'll put on nipple clamps for 10 minutes. if it happens again in that time, pull them of and put them back on.

Victoria85
2 Days of the Holy trainer er day late.
atleast 30 mins of fucking at max speed with your machine per 3 days.

Sissywannabe
Only female underwear allowed for 3 days per hour late. 1 day of wearing a bra per week

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:23 AM   #3716
Cbtboy94

Cbtboy94
Put clamps on your nipples with a rope connecting them
Edge 1 time per hour late.
The moment you get to the edge pull on the rope to pull the clamps off.

Caught this

Just testing your awareness Kaiyo,

respond within 2 hours, or put some clothespins or similar clamps on your nipples for X * Y minutes. (roll 2 dice for this, die 1 = X, die 2 = Y).

After every minute, take off the clamps, and give yourself a hard nippletwist on both nipples. Put the clamps back on right after.

KIK: cbtboy94

Likes & Limits

BDSM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/bVVaL9gd

If I owe you a dare, or if I lost to you, please PM me or contact me on KIK
Cbtboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:26 AM   #3717
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Just testing your awareness Kaiyo,

respond within 2 hours, or put some clothespins or similar clamps on your nipples for X * Y minutes. (roll 2 dice for this, die 1 = X, die 2 = Y).

After every minute, take off the clamps, and give yourself a hard nippletwist on both nipples. Put the clamps back on right after.
Imma not do that XD ^^

I'm in for 24 hours after each post

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:38 AM   #3718
Sublexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Sublexy
Add 1 day of chastity per hour late
Also write a Blog post with all toys you have. If you take more than 5 hours to respond, post all toys in the album aswell
Got it! I'm going to ask one more day ot my Queen and I'll do the blog post this evening.

Dislikes: long teasing, ruined orgasms, high intensity pain, , fitness exercises, maybe pictures
Limits: family, scat, uro, real info about me

Currently in chastity

My PM Dares
Sublexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:44 AM   #3719
Sissywannabe

Quote:
Will get to all the dares on friday or sunday, we will see ^^

but for the meantime some more from me
in for 24 more Hours

2 hours for everyone

Sissywannabe
Only female underwear allowed for 3 days per hour late. 1 day of wearing a bra per week
Caught this in time
Extending my time to Friday at midnight eastern time
Jenni you have two hours or must wet a diaper and keep it on for one hour after one time for every hour you are late
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:49 AM   #3720
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Victoria85
2 Days of the Holy trainer er day late.
atleast 30 mins of fucking at max speed with your machine per 3 days.
Sorry I got it
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk