Old 12-29-2023, 04:02 PM   #3691
TrisPrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
For all the girls in the thread, some deepthroat training

Largest dildo you can fit in your throat

Bra size=X. So 32d = 32

X deepthroats each held for X seconds.

After you are finished spread all the saliva over your face, and leave it for X minutes before you are allowed to clean up

Thank you Sir, held a dildo in my throat for 30 seconds, 30 times.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=14

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 04:03 PM   #3692
TrisPrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Good girl! Sounds like you're a real glutton for punishment, which doesn't surprise me. For going five minutes over, your time in this thread is extended by 60 hours. As punishment for dropping the toy from your pussy, you will complete your bondage PM dare for 60 cumulative minutes during that time.
Yes Sir, understood Sir, thank you Sir. Sorry for my mistake, Sir.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=14

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 03:49 AM   #3693
KariRiley

I've completed all assigned tasks and my time is up, so I'm asking to leave the thread. ... maybe I'll join it again next year.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments
Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, videos, pictures

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

KIK: KariRiley
KariRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 03:51 AM   #3694
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KariRiley View Post
I've completed all assigned tasks and my time is up, so I'm asking to leave the thread. ... maybe I'll join it again next year.
You did your punishment right, for me at least, and I appreciated your behaviour.
Your punishment is over for me.
You may leave.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 12-30-2023 at 04:50 AM. Reason: typos
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:
Old 12-30-2023, 04:46 AM   #3695
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

For all girls in:

Raise up each boob grabbing the nipple with nails or teeth clamp or clamp (sorted by most wanted methos to less wanted method).
Roll a number between 1 and 3.
Use you breast size, multiply it with the result of the roll. The final result will be the number of hits for each bottom side of your boobs (pace: 1hit per second).

Addition depending by likes:
- gagged with your used panties, folded so the entual spots will go on your tongue
- plugged with a good sized toy
- on knees and legs opened
- vibes on your cunt 2 mins before to start the hits

Enjoy and be drippy, little girls

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:11 AM   #3696
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior View Post
I'll be in until New Years. My size is 30B
Dear Tris, since you're still in till tomorrow night, and also for 2.5 more days, here's some more punishments from your "PM Dare" page.
For your cup size:
PUCKER UP 4 as you have 2 B size boobs, 2x2. ("I must insert x ice cubes up my ass.")
Then you will plug yourself with the 2" one for the duration of the next punishments below.

For your chest size:
EDGE 20 ("I must edge, stop, and rest x number of times.")
RUIN 10 ("I must immediately ruin X orgasms in a row.")

Then you may unplug and let the water flow.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Geo T; 12-31-2023 at 01:46 AM.
Old 12-31-2023, 01:53 AM   #3697
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

For all the girls still in this thread, I ask that, tomorrow at 00h05 your time, you pinch your nipples for the numbers of seconds of your boob size.

That will me my way to wish you a Happy New Year girls, stepping in the new one as disobedient subs who need to learn their places >:]

You can isolate yourself of course.

Old 12-31-2023, 02:11 AM   #3698
Bigboobsdiva

I'm in for 48 hours and my breast size is 32B

Likes bondage,panties, wedgie, body writing, commando, spanking, clothespin, edging, tight clothes, exercise, buttplug, hidden public

Dislikes : humiliation, multiple orgasms

Limits: blood, faeces, public, family

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?...011-2_14-1-118
Bigboobsdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 02:19 AM   #3699
deschut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboobsdiva View Post
In the coming 48 hours you spend 4 x 8min (=32) with pegs/clothespins on your [B]oobs

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 02:42 AM   #3700
shorttermslav

Shake 32 clothespins off your tits. Do it in two rounds of 16 since they’re probably too small to take all 32 at once.

Have fun.
shorttermslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 02:56 AM   #3701
brattygoodgirl

I am in till I correct my study habits and my breast size is 30C
an amateur and exploring myself with not much privacy,please bear with it
brattygoodgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 08:41 AM   #3702
zcatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboobsdiva View Post
32 rubber band snaps to each nipple

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 08:42 AM   #3703
zcatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattygoodgirl View Post
30 rubber band snaps to each nipple

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zcatl for this post:
Old 12-31-2023, 09:15 AM   #3704
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattygoodgirl View Post
Every morning 30 rubber band snaps on your tits.

Before bed if your studied as much as you should have, go to bed.

If you slacked off or didn't do much, 100 snaps on your tits
Old 01-01-2024, 05:51 AM   #3705
Nightshade.

I am back again. I went in break and resuming all tasks given from then.. and now I have 3 days left in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Here's one for all the ladies currently in - you each owe your band size in minutes hung from a coat rack by your nipples. As a bonus, if your report is the first published, you can get away with half the time. But if someone else publishes a report while you're still working on yours, you have to get back up and do the rest of your time. If your report is the last published, wait seven days then do the task again.

Per your preference, that coat rack can either mean the coat rail in a dark closet or a coat rack in view of an exterior door or window. Either way, make sure you can't see a clock. You will use a pants hanger (clothes hanger with clips on it) or clothespins tied together over the bar to hang your tits from the rail or rack. Wear the tallest heels you can that still allow the hanger to lift your tits and pull on your nipples - nothing else (except any extra toys or tortures you want to add for absolutely worthless bonus points and recognition for being a good girl). Add a vibrating toy in your pussy or ass if you have one. Do keep it in - you'll ask for additional punishment if it falls out.

When you think your time has elapsed, get off the hanger by squatting to pull it off your nipples. Then check your time - If you were short, you'll spend the rest of it squatting, legs wide (google the 'endure' slave position) giving yourself one hard pussy slap every ten seconds. If you were over, you must be a glutton for punishment - you'll extend your time in this thread by 12 hours for every minute over.

Finally, crawl to your computer and type up your report while on your knees. More worthless bonus points if you made sure it was a long way to crawl. Have fun.
Thank you for this exciting task. I am not sure if i am last to report though, am I?
I didn't have a rack where I could do this in my room so I had to do it in the living room on a and passing the thread between clothespins via the chain of swing, high enough that I'd have to be on my toes. But I forgot to wear my heels during this and it got super tiring because I could either rest my legs and pull on my tits.. or rest my tits and have al weight on toes. While writing this my nipples are still all pointy and excited from before.. s I would say it was fun. But I stopped 14mins before!! And then squats for 14mins was not so fun . With 840 pussy slaps total!! Yes. I counted. Hopefully right lol.

Quote:
Everyone currently in does the following.

# = band size
A - hard nipple twists
B - pinch pull out and release
C - swats with a wooden spoon or ruler
D - lashes with a charging cable
Each size over D - double the number and go through and subtract 4 from your cup size (DD - 4 = A)
Thank you. I did this after the above one. Since my niples were already sore I had but fun and little pain but overall this was good too.

Quote:
You'll need a pair of high heels, two bowls, water, something to measure it with, five clothespins, and some string. Start by figuring out the necessary numbers for your space such that the distance between the bowls times the amount of water in one of them is equal to your band size * 0.05 liter meters. (PM me if you need help with the math. For example, band size 36 with half a liter of water would need to put the bowls 3.6 meters apart.)

Put on your heels and clamp your clit, labia, and nipples. Tie the clothespins to the string and tie labia to heels and nipples to wrists just tight enough to pull on them while crawling. For your clit, tie enough string that you can hold the string between your teeth with your chin on your chest, just tugging on it a bit. You don't need to worry about that string until the end, though, so just let it dangle for now.

Move the water from the first bowl to the second by crawling back and forth carrying the water in your mouth. Do not touch the bowls with your hands. You get a number of free clip pulls-offs defined by your cup size, AA=0, A=1, B=2, etc. If you run out of freebies, you must swallow any water currently in your mouth whenever you pull off a clothespin. Edit: Neglected to specify that all pulled off clips must be reattached before continuing.

Once the first bowl is empty, measure how much water you got into the second bowl. If at least 90% made it across, you may remove the clips and be done. If less than 90% is present, each missing 10% or part thereof (i.e. round up) is to be paid for by holding the cord for your clit clip in your teeth and standing in the 'endure' slave position for one minute. At the end of that time, remove the clips by standing, throwing your arms wide, and pulling your head back. Do it right the first time, because if you have any clips left on, you'll do another minute in the endure position per remaining clip and try again.
I will be doing this later because it will take some time and my nipples need some rest now .Also I was told to double this punishment as well oops.
Quote:
For all girls in:

Raise up each boob grabbing the nipple with nails or teeth clamp or clamp (sorted by most wanted methos to less wanted method).
Roll a number between 1 and 3.
Use you breast size, multiply it with the result of the roll. The final result will be the number of hits for each bottom side of your boobs (pace: 1hit per second).

Addition depending by likes:
- gagged with your used panties, folded so the entual spots will go on your tongue
- plugged with a good sized toy
- on knees and legs opened
- vibes on your cunt 2 mins before to start the hits

Enjoy and be drippy, little girls

Mark
Definitely enjoyed this Sir, thank you so much. I rolled a 3, so I got 34x3 hits. That's 102 for each boobs. I pulled them up by my nails and sat in my knees with my legs wide open. Initially i thought this was just a small tas, and easy but I did regret it by the end of it all. My boobs are now all red. And I did have to Take 2 breaks in between because my pace was slowing down to 2-3 seconds.

I think I have responded to all that i have missed. Let me know if I forgot anything. Thank you all. And a very happy new year!
Limits- my photos, public exposure, messy (food/toilet), diaper, feet, sexual (edges, orgasm, stimulation, vaginal insertion)
Rules & PM Dares
Slave to GivingWantingDares & Nox
my human sex map
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nightshade. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size