Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-30-2018, 02:49 PM   #3601
thatgirlhypno

Pee and poop a diaper at least once, get in a car and drive to McDonald's drive thru. Order and ice cream cone, as you grab the ice cream cone shove it down your diaper, (or just wait until you've pulled away from the window) then drive away from the window. Leave it in there until the diaper leaks. (Hopefully that's not too public for you)

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:25 PM   #3602
Klickfoot

Start wearing just one diaper and clothes that don't necessarily hide a diaper well such as tight yoga pants. Now get started on chores - cleaning the house/apartment. Every 30 minutes you must add another diaper then edge once without reaching inside of the diaper This should eventually get you to waddle a bit, as well as keep you aroused. Keep cleaning until you've got on 4 diapers. While you're diapered, the toilet is off limits to you. Once you're done cleaning, your stuck in this bulky diaper until it starts to leak. Once it leaks, before you can change you must take a shower without removing your diapers, then edge one last time in your soaking wet overloaded diapers. Only then may you be free.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:03 PM   #3603
johnsmilk

Take a diaper and put some hot sauce in it, put it on and keep it on until 30 minutes after shitting in it you may use a laxative if you desire

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:15 PM   #3604
fnhscarfanatec

Take a laxative and diaper up, mess and stay in that diaper for 20 minutes then change!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:52 AM   #3605
jasmine-

Default diaper

make 3 smoothies, exactly the same, can be small and put however many laxatives it will guarentee you cannot control in one. shuffle them with eyes clothes. next day/drink one with each meal. somepoint you'll lose control whilst having only a limited idea of when. oh yeah, no changing the diaper untill the next day, once you put it on before you drink the first.

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #3606
pantieslave

Put on a diaper and start up a game of solitaire or battleships you must drink a glass of water for every loss, you can change after 10 wins.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:13 PM   #3607
Shiv

Put on a diaper and stuff the front with your girlfriend's dirty panties, as many pairs as you can find. You can remove the diaper when both it and the panties are soaked, but you'll stuff the panties in your mouth then wear the diaper on your head for 30 minutes in the corner with your hands behind your head and legs spread wide.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #3608
Lil Jazzy

Triple diaper yourself secure each diaper with a massive amount of duct tape so they will be very difficult to remove. Then you must put pants on over your diapers and secure those with a huge amount of duct tape as well. Then you must complete the following tasks in any order before you may attempt to remove your diaper. Also there is no time limit to compete these tasks.

Drink 2 litres of water.
Do 100 push ups
Do 100 sit ups
Do 100 jumping jacks
Cum in your diaper three times
Old 07-05-2018, 08:32 PM   #3609
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up then do some light bondage however you would like. Start a video stream on omegle or chatroulette but hide your face. Stay diapered, tied up and on video stream for an hour.

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:39 AM   #3610
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here is one I find fun to do. Yes I dare myself to do this at least every other month.
Put a diaper on. Then some pants that at reach and will not hide the diaper.
Drink a laxative if you have some and head for the mall with a second diaper.
Once at the mall you will buy a glass of lemon aid.
Once the lemon aid is finished head to the restroom and put on the second diaper that you have been carrying around.
If you did not take a laxative.. At this time you will insert a supossitory unless you know that a big poop will soon be released into the diaper.

Now head back to the mall, you must be in the open, with people around, when the poop is released.
Ten minutes later you will sit for a few minutes. If your mall has those massaging chairs, now is a good time to get a message. Especially with the bar that comes up pressing into the butt crack. Sometimes causing a stain to show.
Now go for that power walk around the mall. If you have a third diaper, you may change it before leaving the mall, but your not allowed to clean anything.

Once home, if the diaper wasn't changed before leaving the mall, you may change now, but not clean up the butt. In three hours, you can clean up and put another diaper on. I know how comfortable and secure a diaper feels.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:09 AM   #3611
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 3L of water in the two hours before starting You must spend the next 24 hours in diapers. Be sure to stay well hydrated and drink a large glass of water at least every hour.
Sounds simple right? But each time you change you must add another diaper layer (so the first time you change its into a double diaper, the second time its into a triple diaper, etc), AND to make it even harder, each time you change you must do it further and further from your house: your first change must be at least 1km from where you live, your second at least 2km from where you live, and so on. Have fun waddling!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 07-11-2018, 09:44 PM   #3612
Colonel_Wedgie

Restarting the thread

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:53 PM   #3613
GreyGemini

Pee your pants while giving yourself a wedgie
Kik: GreyGemini

----------------------------------------------
My Dare Calendar
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Permanent Rules
GreyGemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:08 PM   #3614
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Go ahead and diaper up after holding in pee and poop for at least three hours. Then once diapered get dressed in short shorts and a tank top but also two pairs of panties over the diaper. (One on the right way and the other.. you guessed it, on backwards) . Go and roam a mall for a little while and enjoy the nice feeling of being full. Once you can’t hold it anymore, go into a dressing room stall and wedgie yourself front and back hard. Pull them up nice and good as you release your mess and piss into your soft waiting diaper. Moan as you do it as loudly as you feel comfortable. Once done, roam the mall for another hour and then change in a public stall. ( door unlocked of course)

For me please public thick diapers

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:09 AM   #3615
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 3L of water in the two hours before starting You must spend the next 24 hours in diapers. Be sure to stay well hydrated and drink a large glass of water at least every hour.
Sounds simple right? But each time you change you must add another diaper layer (so the first time you change its into a double diaper, the second time its into a triple diaper, etc), AND to make it even harder, each time you change you must do it further and further from your house: your first change must be at least 1km from where you live, your second at least 2km from where you live, and so on. Have fun waddling!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper