Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2010, 03:47 AM   #346
Master Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by story_freak View Post
Hi again,

here is an idea for another dare.

Maybe you can do it after you tried on some shoes.

You should wear a white t-shirt without a bra.
Get yourself a burger or some fries with ketchup, while eating you pour some ketchup on your shirt next to one of your nipples.

Do this where some people are, if you want, you can go to the bathroom then and try to clean the mess from your shirt, this will leave it see-through.

Have fun.

regards
freak
u will contact me for directions to be my slave and obey me for the rest of ur summer....this is ur b iggest dare to obey....Master Jim
Master Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:37 AM   #347
archie21
getDare Succubus

Hi Ros,

Sorry i missed your question post but you know why this will be a flying visit so to answer your question. Yes that was what I was proposing you do. ??????? will you though the weather has turned....

see pm

Archie

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #348
jimb0
Account Banned

Next time you go out shopping or out for more than 4/5 hours i dare you wear a sexy thong and a tight pair of light coloured jeans. The thong needs to be showing above your jeans from when you leave the house.
Make sure you consume plenty of fluids before you go and while you are out.
You can use the toilet while you are out but if you do need to pee you must pee yourself for 5 seconds the first time, 10 seconds the next time, adding on 5 seconds each time, before you can go into the toilet itself.
If you need to pee on your way home or when you get home, you are to stand on your door step and completely wet yourself.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #349
peters

Use your mobile to record yourself having a loud orgasm.

Set this to your general ringtone for a week.

If anyone asks if it's you, be honest
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #350
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
go to a public restaurant or cafe or coffee house in your smallest skirt on and your brightest colored panties with the lining pulled out.

you must sit with your legs parted and you may not close your tights no matter how hard people are looking.
Well i had quite a nice time at Costa, so thank you andy4. i sat in the window with my cappuccino and a book i was half pretending to read. Unfortunately i couldn't actually sit down on my skirt properly so i had to sit with my panties on the seat. i went with my pink ones by the way as that seemed the most popular choice. i made sure to keep my thighs a bit open but not ridiculously, i hope. i got quite a few looks from people going past, i'm not actually sure how much they could see. It wasn't easy to stop myself closing my legs in a sort of reflex, but i more or less forced myself not to, and tried to pretend i was reading my book and didn't realise they could see anything.

Master Jim, the thing about story_freak's dare that you quoted is i don't actually eat burgers or chips, or really anything from the places that sell them. Still i suppose i could adapt it to find another way of getting my top messy.

archie, i feel a bit braver about doing it now the schools have gone back and there are less people around in the day, so if it doesn't get too cold or wet i might be able to do it now.

jimb0 i don't go in for thongs much, but if i must i can do it. i'm quite good at holding now, so i think i'll probably make it home, or most of the way at least!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #351
DDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peters View Post
Use your mobile to record yourself having a loud orgasm.

Set this to your general ringtone for a week.

If anyone asks if it's you, be honest
Good one!
DDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #352
rosamund

Female

Oh my my, that's an extremely blushworthy one!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #353
archie21
getDare Succubus

'archie, i feel a bit braver about doing it now the schools have gone back and there are less people around in the day, so if it doesn't get too cold or wet i might be able to do it now.'

oh for the rain to stop! but then getting covered in oil and getting soaking wet well would anyone notice the difference until the rain kept running off your body.. it could be the new style rainwear that you are testing........ lol

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:45 AM   #354
lc555

More! More! please
lc555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:48 AM   #355
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

Wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. As for the embarrassing part, once per day go up to a stranger and tell them that you are not wearing underwear and that you like to masturbate with them on, then ask if the would like you to prove to them that you are not wearing underwear. If they say yes you can let them look down the side of your jeans or at your butt. Update us every few days to tell us how it i going.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys

Last edited by sockless74; 09-11-2010 at 08:09 AM.
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #356
andy4
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=rosamund;328551]Well i had quite a nice time at Costa, so thank you andy4. i sat in the window with my cappuccino and a book i was half pretending to read. Unfortunately i couldn't actually sit down on my skirt properly so i had to sit with my panties on the seat. i went with my pink ones by the way as that seemed the most popular choice. i made sure to keep my thighs a bit open but not ridiculously, i hope. i got quite a few looks from people going past, i'm not actually sure how much they could see. It wasn't easy to stop myself closing my legs in a sort of reflex, but i more or less forced myself not to, and tried to pretend i was reading my book and didn't realise they could see anything.

Tell me about the panties you choose, lace shear what and you did remove the lining right?

who took more looks the guys or ladies ?
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #357
rosamund

Female

andy4, my panties were my pink cotton briefs, with black lace edging round the legs and waistband and i did cut the lining out as you told me to. Well, there were more women than guys around, but i'd say a lot of the guys looked but only some of the women so not very surprising really.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #358
andy4
Distinguished Member

Very good that you remembered, I was hoping for a nice shear or lace pair that would show your hidden treasures.

For your next adventure, take a sharpie and color over your nipples, wait for it to dry and go out to the mall with a white or other very lite color tee shirt, no bra allowed.

Describe your nipples to me please.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:04 AM   #359
rosamund

Female

Thank you andy4.

My nipples are pinky brown and very sensitive. They are about 4cm across and round with nubs that stick out quite a lot. It's very obvious when i'm not wearing a bra because of that, as my boobs are quite big anyway and tend to bounce when i walk and get lots of attention, which just makes my nipples get even more aroused. And that makes people look even more.

i'm not sure what colour i should colour my nipples for this dare, so if anyone wants to tell me what they'd like to see, please do.

Old 09-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #360
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
The pink ones it is then,womble and neoone. i do need to buy some new knickers, Memories for Life, so i can do that too. There's a pair in my album you might like too. i've been told to get some that are a size or two too small for me as well.

happ, i am shaved at the moment so it will be the second part of your dare, but i'm not quite sure what you want me to do there, could you explain a bit more for me please?
I, personally, love seeing boy shorts on a beautiful girl! You could buy some tight snug ones then alter them to ride very low on your hips. Being shaved helps in that the top edge in front would slightly cover your clit while in the back your ass crack would be quite visible.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk