Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2021, 07:49 AM   #346
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Cloth shopping:
Whenever he gives you this coupon you will bring him a dice and get a pen and pater to not down what your going to by (Do this with online stores be cours of covid)

Tops;
1 3x side boob top
2 4x Deep cleavage top (to bellybutton if possible)
3 3x Under boob crop top
4 5x Thigh fitting v neck tops
5 6x Blouses
6 Cumulative By one from everything

Bottoms;
1 6x Tight yoga pants
2 4x Mini skirts (get some with a high slit preferably till the waistband)
3 3x Hot pants (mini or micro hot pants the one that look like a pantie)
https://www.wish.com/product/women-m...true&share=web
4 3x Micro Skirts
5 3x open front skirt

Bras;
1 2x cup less bra
2 3x neck holder bras
3 3x corbeill bras (half cup)
4 2x Balcony bra (try to get once that don't cover your nipples)
5 3x Extreme push up bras

“panties”;
1 3x T front string
2 2x G string
3 4x High rise panties
4 5x Micro g string
5 2x Gather belts and stockings

Dresses;
1 2x Long dress with high slit (up to your waist)
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/max...th-high-slits/
2 2 x exposing mini dress
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/min...ce-skirt-8641/
3 3x moderate cleave mini dress
4 2x Deep cleavage dress
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/1pc...o-ring-detail/
5 3x cut out body con
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/und...ni-dress-3932/

Accessories:

1 2x Lether dog collar and one leash
2 2x Handcuffs (ples make shure you get qulaety once )
3 1x new high heels 2 inches higher than your current once
4 1x Steel collar
5 2x Suction cup dildo

When everything has arrived I give you the power to choosy my outfits for 1 whole week

hope he enjyos thins

i ahve another painfull one if you want that just ask
Ended up skipping this one as too expensive! Lot of potential purchases. He liked the idea thou so maybe a $ limit, or just one dress. Or maybe not at all - that's fine with me!
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 07:50 AM   #347
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I haven't seen a report on my Naked Pizza Dare - Smooth and Shiney Edition so I'm guessing that might not have went over. So....

Buy me a toy - I'm not sure what happened to the last butt plug we had. Let's buy this set so I have multiple sizes to humiliate myself with.
Butt Plug

Oh, in case your curious my original idea was to create a Smooth and Shiney - Ketchup Edition and have you shave your body with ketchup. I wasn't quite sure about the hygiene of that suggestion.
Link doesn't work for me.

Can you shave with ketchup lol????
Old 03-09-2021, 07:57 AM   #348
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I haven't seen a report on my Naked Pizza Dare - Smooth and Shiney Edition so I'm guessing that might not have went over. So....

Smooth and Shiney - Catchup Edition It's been a while so I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my entire body so I'm smooth and shiney.
Naked Pizza Dare - Humiliation Game - I will strip naked one hour before ordering pizza to make sure my body has no marks from bras or panties. I will then write my bra size on each of my ginormous tits. Between my tits and pussy I will write "All holes are open".
Buy me a toy - I'm not sure what happened to the last butt plug we had. Let's buy this set so I have multiple sizes to humiliate myself with.
Butt Plug

Oh, in case your curious my original idea was to create a Smooth and Shiney - Ketchup Edition and have you shave your body with ketchup. I wasn't quite sure about the hygiene of that suggestion.

As to the meta-conversation. For what it’s worth I’m not insulted or worried by the suggestion. Just not something I’m willing to do. Although I do like a little liquor to ease the craziness of some of these.

In any case, we did a whole bunch last night. He came home from work with a plan lol.

Smooth and Shiney - Catchup Edition It's been a while so I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my entire body so I'm smooth and shiney.

Started with this one. As usual, I hated shaving, I was finally starting to get some pubic hair again lol. But he liked it so that was fun to see his reaction when I came out.

Then we ordered the pizza. It’s been a while since we did a pizza dare, and I was freaking out the whole time waiting. I’m not sure what was the worst, having my bra size on my boobs which drew attention to them in a super super weird way. That was embarrassing even just to write and stand around with. The “all holes open” which made me feel like a total slut.

But really the worst was just being naked.

Anyways, the pizza person finally came. It was a young guy. I watched him get out from the car and walk up. I was like “You really want me to do this?” To my BF. He nodded.

Opened the door. The guy was not my type lol. He just stared at me and then like smiled and said “Umm here is your pizza”

I said “Thanks” and took it closed the door. Haha nobody will ever believe him.

So fucking embarrassing!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 03-09-2021, 08:05 AM   #349
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
So fucking embarrassing!
So my plan worked!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:54 AM   #350
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Mirror mirror on the wall;
Wherever you give me this coupon I will go to the bathroom
https://www.faproulette.co/4372/body-writing/
Complete it on your own. I will present my new look for you to enjoy until you teel me to get the camera.
Start recording yourself and let him fuck you how he wants to.
Save and watch the all the different short clips you took while getting pounded in the pussy ass or mouth.
I went into the bathroom with a marker and started rolling until I got this:

Genitals - free blowjobs (lol that was a silly one and was kinda funny)
Left Side of face - cum inside
Boob - free blowjobs (having it more than once was like - I guess I give blowjobs now!)
Around asshole - cum inside (more repeats. Less sexy!) hard to write. Leg - ready to serve
Left butt check - rape me - that’s fucked up. But I did it.
Arm - Own me
Above clit - I need cum
Arm - free blowjobs again!
Left butt cheek again - fill me up

I finally got to move on with that. This was a brutal one. I looked in the mirror before I left and thought… this is so messed up. I am so slutty . What the hell. I came out afraid he would be disgusted. But of course he loved it. Had me turn around. Groped my boobs and gave me a big kiss.

The one around my asshole I was written poorly, I had to tell him what it said. He laughed and said “Well let’s start there”.

So we turned on the camera and I got fucked in the ass while covered in humiliating writing. He seemed to really enjoy reading the writing on my ass while fucking me there. I remember thinking “oh my god what is happening” and trying not to think about how dumb I must look.

I honestly haven’t been willing to go back and watch the video since lol. He enjoyed it, but I can’t imagine I looked that sexy lol.
Old 03-09-2021, 08:59 AM   #351
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
Brainstorming work is ongoing for version 2.0 of your "No good very bad day". It's up to 48 hours now! Anyone who wants to help, PM me.

But it's not done yet so here are a few ideas I can't work into it.

Glued: I will glue my hand to my boobs with elmer's glue and not remove them until the morning. You will need to help me get around.

This was the final coupon of the night. It was soooo weird. The glue was sticky. It never really stuck my hands on, just gooey adn then dry. But it reminded me to keep them there. He laughed and laughed as I walked around the bedroom with my hands on my boobs lol. It also meant I slept topless which I don't usually do.

I had a hard time falling asleep, but I'm a pretty good sleeper do it wasn't a big deal. I did wake up in the middle of the night and had to use the bathroom. I was terrified that I would not be able to open the door, but it wasn't closed all the way so I managed. Opened the toilet lid with my foot.

Couldn't find a way to wipe and wasn't going to ask him. Thought about trying to rub on something... almost cheated but decided not to.

If that's too much info well fuck you for giving the coupon then. lol.

Not looking forward to the 48 hours. Feel free to take forever on it.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:07 PM   #352
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
Link doesn't work for me.

Can you shave with ketchup lol????
It didn't work for me either when I tried it again. Let's go with this one.

Plug
Old 03-09-2021, 02:36 PM   #353
tizio44

Let your master take a dump while you stay on your knee in front of him. After that let him use your hair as toilet paper and then rim his ass to clean his asshole better
tizio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 02:02 PM   #354
coolplay69uk

Let him shit on a plate rub it on your hair tits and stomach stay like that for 30 min then take a cold shower.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:59 PM   #355
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. He picks out a swimsuit.

2. He sets a certain amount of time (at least 3 hours...if he has a lot of ideas and tasks...up to 12) and places to go. (He can plan and even tell you where you are going. Maybe he can go in public and visit friends.

3. You strip naked when you leave the house. Then when you get to the car he can give you your swimsuit and tell you when you may turn it on. For this whole adventure you can only wear, at most, this swimsuit.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 10:11 AM   #356
Caya
getDare Devil

Default shopping

Cloth shopping:
Whenever he gives you this coupon you will bring him a dice and get a pen and paper to note down what your going to bye (Do this with online stores be cours of covid)

First dice:
1 Tops
2 Panites
3 Bottoms
4 Axessories
5 Bras
6 Dresses

Tops;
1 2x side boob top
2 2x Deep cleavage top (to bellybutton if possible)
3 2x Under boob crop top
4 2x Thigh fitting v neck tops
5 2x Blouses
6 2x bandao top

Bottoms;
1 2x Tight yoga pants
2 2x Mini skirts (get some with a high slit preferably till the waistband)
3 2x Hot pants (mini or micro hot pants the one that look like a pantie)
https://www.wish.com/product/women-m...true&share=web
4 2x Micro Skirts
5 2x open front skirt
6 2x Normal Hot pants

Bras;
1 2x cup less bra
2 2x neck holder bras
3 2x corbeill bras (half cup)
4 2x Balcony bra (try to get once that don't cover your nipples)
5 2x Extreme push up bras
6 2x deep plunge bra

“panties”;
1 2x T front string
2 2x G string
3 2x High rise panties
4 2x Micro g string
5 2x Gather belts and stockings
6 2x V shape panties

Dresses;
1 1x Long dress with high slit (up to your waist)
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/max...th-high-slits/
2 1 x exposing mini dress
3 1x moderate cleave mini dress
4 1x Deep cleavage dress
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/1pc...o-ring-detail/
5 1x cut out body con
https://www.mystrippercloset.com/und...ni-dress-3932/
6 1x Tight fitting pencil dress

Accessories:

1 1x Leather dog collar and one leash
2 1x Handcuffs (pleas make shure you get quality once )
3 1x new high heels 2 inches higher than your current once
4 1x Steel collar
5 1x Suction cup dildo
6 1x set of Ben wa balls

When your item has arrived he can choose how you present it to him

Lets hope that these changes make it better for you and him
oh and It can be done again somthimes maybe once every two month

i have another painfull one if you want that just ask
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:28 AM   #357
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Smooth and Shiney - Just Because Edition. Just because you love my body all smooth I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion.
Dinner and a BJ - I will serve your dinner naked, once you are served I will crawl under the table and suck your dick going slow to make it last the entire time you are eating. Once you have finished you may cum in my mouth. Before I swallow your cum I will crawl out from under the table and show you it is in my mouth.
Dual purpose Fuck - I want to ride you cowgirl style until you cum deep inside me. After you orgasm I will push your cum out of my pussy and onto your dick. So your juices won't go to waste I will then lick your dick clean swallowing both of our juices. I will not rinse my mouth afterwards.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:23 AM   #358
Darechick19

Just when I thought I was out... they pulled me back in. lol.

It's been a bit. Regular life has been busy and so on. But last night he was like "Hey, you still doing that coupon thing?"

I was like "Yeah I guess."

I hadn't printed any out for a while so we logged on together and he was determined to do as many as we could. So...

Smooth and Shiney - Just Because Edition. Just because you love my body all smooth I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion.

Started with this one. He never tires of it. I had actually managed to start growing some hair again and feeling like a real woman. lol.

Next rolled dice for clothing order. Got 2x G string. Ordered from target 🙂. So sexy lol.

Upon use this coupon you will hump the leg of your boyfriend until you cum by grinding your pussy against it.

So, doing this was humilating as hell. I was already naked and covered in lotion. He sat at the edge of the bed and I tried to rub up against him. It wasn't at all sexy for me and I go nowhere near getting off. I keptlooking up at him grinning at me and laughing. He found it very funny to try though lol.

Dinner and a BJ - I will serve your dinner naked, once you are served I will crawl under the table and suck your dick going slow to make it last the entire time you are eating. Once you have finished you may cum in my mouth. Before I swallow your cum I will crawl out from under the table and show you it is in my mouth

Then we had dinner. Serving him dinner naked was humilating. I felt him watching my body the whole time. I was super aware of all my movemenet. It had been a while since we'd done anything like this and so everything was hightened.

Anyways, the blowjob went quick and was at least kind of sexy. He did not last the whole meal 🙂 So I got to eat too.

After he said "okay ready for a challenge?"

I said "sure"

He gave me "Let him shit on a plate rub it on your hair tits and stomach stay like that for 30 min then take a cold shower."

I was like "WTF why would you want to do that?"

He said "It's not me, it's the coupons! There aren't hardly any others!" But ... well anyways.

So he went in the bathroom and shit on a paper plate. Then I got in the bathtub. I was shaking with this. It was so fucking gross. LIke... I want to describe how gross his shit was, but it feels too gross to type, but I actually had to touch it. I was shaking the whole time.

LUckly it was solid so not much came off, but fuck. Fuck fuck.

Then I lay there for 30 mins thinking what the hell was I doing. He was laughing at me lol. Asshole.

I was grateful for the cold shower.

Dual purpose Fuck - I want to ride you cowgirl style until you cum deep inside me. After you orgasm I will push your cum out of my pussy and onto your dick. So your juices won't go to waste I will then lick your dick clean swallowing both of our juices. I will not rinse my mouth afterwards.

Did this before bed. I didn't really want to fuck after he had SHIT ON ME. But was still okay. Sex is fun! Even if i have to lick cum off a dick after lol.
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 03-23-2021, 08:29 AM   #359
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Hot and spicy

Hot and spicy

whenever you give me this coupon i wil carve a dildo out of a ginger roote and fuck myself to Orgasm in whatever position you want me to
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 03-23-2021, 12:43 PM   #360
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

It's getting warmer, time for you to shed more clothes!
  • Spring Breeze - Let's go on a picnic, I will wear a sundress as my only item of clothing and high heels. As part of my preparation I will get smooth and shiny shaving below my eyebrows and applying lotion to my entire body so I'm especially shiny for anyone to see and so I can better feel the breeze on my bare pussy. Let's take a blanket and relax in the fresh air. I will allow you to finger me to orgasm while we are out, you may lift the dress if you want.. If we pass a swing set and no children are around I will swing for two minutes without fixing my dress.
  • Naked Day - Give me this coupon the night before and I will sleep naked that night and remain naked the entire next day even if someone comes over. When seated I will keep my legs spread so anyone can see my pussy. If I have to go out I will not wear underwear. I will sleep naked again that evening.
  • Special Sauce - For dinner tonight I will cook pasta. Your pasta will have your favorite sauce on it, my pasta will have a special sauce of your cum. I will give you a handjob and direct your cum over my pasta. If I am not already naked I strip before giving your handjob.
  • Naked Pizza Delivery Just Plain Naked - I will strip one hour before ordering pizza and answer the door naked. I will ask the driver if they like my shaved pussy and how they prefer to see pussies.
  • Jessica's Choice - I will ask Jessica which of my holes she would like for you to fill. I will also ask her if she would like to watch. If she agrees I will greet her at the door naked and allow her to watch you fill up the hole of her choice. I am not allowed to get dressed until she leaves.
  • Exhibition Practice - While you are at work I will practice showing off my naked body. Stripped naked I set a time and stand in front of our open sliding door with the curtains pulled aside. I will see how long I can stand before someone notices me. I will repeat this three times. I will text you the time of each attempt and will remain naked until you tell me I can dress.
  • Keep on Truckin - Let's go for a drive, I will only wear a sundress and will take a bath towel with us. Once on the interstate I will remove my dress and allow truckers to see my naked body. I will wave and make eye contact with them. I am allowed to cover up with the towel if we pass something kids might be in. During our drive I will masturbate to orgasm.
  • Smooth and Shiney - Keeping it smooth edition. So I don't start looking like a real girl I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my body. I will sleep naked that evening.
  • Piss it's what's for breakfast - It's been a while since I've enjoyed a piss breakfast. I will piss in my bowl of cereal (milk optional) and will let you piss in a glass for me to wash it down with.

Last edited by tzzzr; 03-23-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk