Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-25-2021, 01:30 AM   #346
Lonely Slave

If I was your boyfriend I'd throw all your clothes away and only buy you slutty leather and latex ones. Very revealing. You'd have to learn to go outside this way. Every week you'd be required to send me a picture of yourself flashing in public. If you didn't do it, I'd lock the toilet and keep the key to myself for the next week.

EDIT: I love feet, shoes, femdom (no pegging/anal), using my tongue, humiliation.

- Massaging, smelling, kissing and licking feet, shoes, socks, any footwear. (Not self, I have a fianceé that lends me her feet and footwear).
- Verbal humiliation.
- Teasing

Hard limits:

Crossdressing, pain, anal, exposure.

My PM dares: Slurp
Lonely Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:49 AM   #347
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

If I was was your partner, I’d make you worship your fiancée’s and my feet every night before bed, like a good little foot slut. You’d have to wash and massage our feet, but you’d need to earn the right to lick them

I love Hucow, having my big tits called udders, and generally being humiliated. One of my favorite fantasies is being tied to a metal frame while my tits are pumped with machine pumps, and a master or mistress uses me for their pleasure

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 05:33 PM   #348
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

If I were your boyfriend I'd buy you a cow bikini to wear around the house and write different humiliating things on your breast. I'd also get a portable pump for you to wear whenever I felt like it. Bondage for sure can't have you taking the pump off whenever.

I love the idea of humiliation but never really do anything.

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:07 PM   #349
rhl
getDare Succubus

I would sit with a friend and watch you workout. Of course their will be a leash around your neck. If at home you will be naked.

I as a male, like to wear skirts in public.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:19 AM   #350
anthem

you like that, huh? if I were your boyfriend, I'd like it too. you'd only get to wear pants or shorts if you were leaving the house. at home, you'd always be in skirts, nothing underneath. plus, I'd tuck up the hems in the back so I could grab your ass, smack it, or write on it whenever I felt like it.

I fantasize about being tied up, spanked, and humiliated out in the woods, but I'll never act on it because I'm too chicken about being seen.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:42 PM   #351
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
you like that, huh? if I were your boyfriend, I'd like it too. you'd only get to wear pants or shorts if you were leaving the house. at home, you'd always be in skirts, nothing underneath. plus, I'd tuck up the hems in the back so I could grab your ass, smack it, or write on it whenever I felt like it.

I fantasize about being tied up, spanked, and humiliated out in the woods, but I'll never act on it because I'm too chicken about being seen.

Well as your partner we’d work on the chicken aspect. Slut would tie you up, naked, just off a hiking trail everyday, hidden but hearing everyone who passes, adding 5 minutes each day, until you are out so long that you’ll beg for a way to earn a shorter time, which will earn you a walk deep in the woods, where slut will tie you up naked and spank your ass red, until you tell slut exactly how you want to be humiliated

Slut wants to be a wedgie slave or an in person owned hucow (complete with induced lactation so sluts useless tits have purpose)

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
The following user says Thank You to Horny Mask for this post:
Old 07-05-2021, 05:28 PM   #352
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

I would make you my wedgie toy. Whenever at home, you would be required to wear short tops and no pants, such that I could grab your panties and deliver a wedgie without warning at any time.

I fantasize about losing a bet with my SO and being made to serve her.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DoctorWorm for this post:
Old 07-05-2021, 05:37 PM   #353
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

If I was your partner I would give your SO loaded dice so every roll she would win or if there was a vote go against you so that you'd always loose.

I want to wear diapers in public but they make me nervous

kik implosive85

38/M

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
Old 07-06-2021, 10:27 AM   #354
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

If I were your partner I would tie you and use a catheter to make sure you lose control of your bladder. I would insert it, pump it up, block the air tube and cut the catheter off, deep inside your penis. After that little operation you would have no choice - pee your pants or wear a diaper. I am pretty sure you would get used to wear it even in public.

I want to be feminized until there is no going back.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:06 PM   #355
Bluee

If I were your girlfriend, I would force you to spend all your spare money buying girly things such as dresses, panties, make-up, etc and make you donate all your old clothes to charity and get a boob job. I would give up any physical contact with you unless you completely relinquish your old identity and change your legal name to that of a female one. You will grow your hair out and always wear makeup outside in your gorgeous frilly dresses. There'd be no more touching your dick. Instead you will beg me to get pegged every night until you sissygasm out your chasity cage. Your whole image and attitude will be augmented. This would be your new life.

I really like being picked on and humiliated but I act like I don't.
Bluee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bluee for this post:
Old 07-06-2021, 01:41 PM   #356
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

If I were your boyfriend, I would have you wear a mini skirt that barely covers your with a black thong. Through out each day I would call you slut ,whore and bimbo. I would also tease and humiliate you by doing standard bully acts; wedgies, swirlies, lock you inside closets, cabinets and chests, ball checks, and ram my knee up your ass when you bend over

I have a humiliation degradation fetish as well as a forced slavery fetish
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Submissive penguin for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 01:08 PM   #357
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive penguin View Post
If I were your boyfriend, I would have you wear a mini skirt that barely covers your with a black thong. Through out each day I would call you slut ,whore and bimbo. I would also tease and humiliate you by doing standard bully acts; wedgies, swirlies, lock you inside closets, cabinets and chests, ball checks, and ram my knee up your ass when you bend over

I have a humiliation degradation fetish as well as a forced slavery fetish
If I were your partner, I’d make you my humiliation slave. I’d keep you in a short pink maid dress that is a size too small, so everyone can see your messy panties and the thigh bondage that keeps your legs together like a good little lady, because you aren’t worthy of sitting like a man.

I fantasize about being a hucow or wedgie slave with a streamed training series with everyone masked.

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Old 07-08-2021, 04:32 PM   #358
rrichmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
If I were your partner, I’d make you my humiliation slave. I’d keep you in a short pink maid dress that is a size too small, so everyone can see your messy panties and the thigh bondage that keeps your legs together like a good little lady, because you aren’t worthy of sitting like a man.

I fantasize about being a hucow or wedgie slave with a streamed training series with everyone masked.
If I was your boyfriend I'd stream you with an atomic wedgie that acted as your mask.. and take donations to give you spanks.

I obviously like spankings. have a fantasy of it being public

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rrichmon for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 08:24 PM   #359
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrichmon View Post
If I was your boyfriend I'd stream you with an atomic wedgie that acted as your mask.. and take donations to give you spanks.

I obviously like spankings. have a fantasy of it being public

If I were your partner, I’d have a system on days you are good, I’d stream me spanking you, any tips being an additional reward, while if you were bad, I’d lock you in a chastity cage and tie you up then tease you with what you can’t have by inviting a guest who’d get spanked instead, or if my guest is stronger than me, I’d get spanked. Also when ever you bend over in public you can count on at least three swats.

I fantasize about predicament bondage (often involving wedgies and/or my tits)

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
The following user says Thank You to Horny Mask for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 08:43 PM   #360
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
I fantasize about predicament bondage (often involving wedgies and/or my tits)
If I were your boyfriend I would put hooks in the roof to run rope threw. On one end you underwear on the other a buckets with weights in them. You hands will be cuffed behind your back and clover clamps on your nipples. The only way to get free is walk across the room unfortunately for you the farther you walk the more the weights are pulled adding to you wedgie. I'm sure those clamps will be hurting soon enough that the wedge seams less of a threat, and if the don't every 5 minutes I will add weights to the clamps.

Sounds like fun... for me to watch

I want to be used and abused how ever you like. I want to try new things but not sure of what.

kik implosive85

38/M

The following user says Thank You to implosive for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deserves, humiliation, punishment, rules, verbal humiliation