Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-05-2021, 03:41 PM   #3526
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareme2020 View Post
@shadow if you don’t catch this within two hours you must write across your chest “slut” and across your butt cheeks “fuck

I’m vulnerable for another 13 days
Damn, missed that one again!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:16 PM   #3527
truthful_kinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymos404 View Post
@truful_kinky 2hrs to reply or you'll be doing your next shopping trip in a shoulder wedgie and getting as many items as you can from lower shelves bending at the waist
How the hell did I not see this comment when I opened the thread? I don't know, so guess I'm fucked. Thanks!

yes, it's me on the picture

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits!

Toys and Clothes!

kik: truthful_kinky
Wallclaimer (android): truthful_kinky

How much I love sucking cock
truthful_kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:54 PM   #3528
truthful_kinky

Lets distribute some!

@Lizz.Malfoy if you don't answer in 2 hours, you must roll two 6 sided dice. The sum of the numbers that you rolled will be the number of humiliating words you must write on your body. What words should be used are up to you, but the places must be visible (face, arms, hands, neck, etc). You must only erase one words every 30 minutes. If, by any reason, you break this rule, you must stay in a jock lock wedgie for 15 minutes times the amount of words you erase without permission.

@SimonSays22 if you don't reply within 2 hours, you must watch 45 minutes of sissy hypno with your clit locked! Make sure to repeat out loud whatever captions the video has.

@Anonymos404 if you don't reply in 2 hours, you must plug your ass, and get fully crossdressed. Then get a bowl, and a bar of soap. Bite the soap lightly, just keeping it between your teeth, and angle your head slightly low, so you can drool. Put the bowl under your mouth, and stay collecting your drool for 2 hours. The contents of the bowl are the only thing you are allowed to use to wash your body on your next bath, and no other baths after that one for 18 hours. No pleasuring yourself during the task!

@Shadow 2 hours, or it's time to break your ass! Get your big anal stretching ring, and plug your ass with it. Now try 3 different sissy outfits, really work them, make them beautiful, admire yourself. Then undo it, and do the other 2. Take some pictures, admire them, send the pics to whoever you want too. But every 5 minutes you must remove and insert the plug again 10 times.

@AuxiSissy 2 hours to reply. Otherwise, I'm really curious about this "booty sweller" you're getting. Maybe you should use it for, lets say, 4 hours straight! And then you might be able to report me the experience, in details. Write me all the feelings you had, if it hurts, if it feels good, everything! Can barely wait to hear your review.

Toys and Clothes!

Old 01-05-2021, 05:03 PM   #3529
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthful_kinky View Post
@Shadow 2 hours, or it's time to break your ass! Get your big anal stretching ring, and plug your ass with it. Now try 3 different sissy outfits, really work them, make them beautiful, admire yourself. Then undo it, and do the other 2. Take some pictures, admire them, send the pics to whoever you want too. But every 5 minutes you must remove and insert the plug again 10 times.
Nice one. Let me think about it. No.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:04 PM   #3530
Lizz.Malfoy

Quote:
Lets distribute some!

@Lizz.Malfoy if you don't answer in 2 hours, you must roll two 6 sided dice. The sum of the numbers that you rolled will be the number of humiliating words you must write on your body. What words should be used are up to you, but the places must be visible (face, arms, hands, neck, etc). You must only erase one words every 30 minutes. If, by any reason, you break this rule, you must stay in a jock lock wedgie for 15 minutes times the amount of words you erase without permission.

@SimonSays22 if you don't reply within 2 hours, you must watch 45 minutes of sissy hypno with your clit locked! Make sure to repeat out loud whatever captions the video has.

@Anonymos404 if you don't reply in 2 hours, you must plug your ass, and get fully crossdressed. Then get a bowl, and a bar of soap. Bite the soap lightly, just keeping it between your teeth, and angle your head slightly low, so you can drool. Put the bowl under your mouth, and stay collecting your drool for 2 hours. The contents of the bowl are the only thing you are allowed to use to wash your body on your next bath, and no other baths after that one for 18 hours. No pleasuring yourself during the task!

@AuxiSissy 2 hours to reply. Otherwise, I'm really curious about this "booty sweller" you're getting. Maybe you should use it for, lets say, 4 hours straight! And then you might be able to report me the experience, in details. Write me all the feelings you had, if it hurts, if it feels good, everything! Can barely wait to hear your review.
Another time will be

Dislikes: Medium pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, anal, illegal, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93141

Add thing to my calendar: https://teamup.com/kszjxouav29baedd2m
Lizz.Malfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 06:18 PM   #3531
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Lets distribute some!

Caught it! Thank GOD
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:34 PM   #3532
Anonymos404

Quote:
Lets distribute some!

Missed it...

You guys sure do love soaping my mouth

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anonymos404 for this post:
Old 01-05-2021, 07:38 PM   #3533
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Caught it! Thank GOD
Oh. And the “booth sweller” is a 6.5 inch dildo that starts 1.5 inches thick but is inflatable to 3 inches wide. Which I’m very exited for it to arrive. But boy. 4 hours?!
Old 01-05-2021, 07:40 PM   #3534
truthful_kinky

Quote:
Oh. And the “booth sweller” is a 6.5 inch dildo that starts 1.5 inches thick but is inflatable to 3 inches wide. Which I’m very exited for it to arrive. But boy. 4 hours?!
Guess it would have been a really bad experience. Of course I'd reduce the time if you really wanted, 4 hours with that thing could cause some permanent damage.

Toys and Clothes!

Old 01-05-2021, 07:47 PM   #3535
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Guess it would have been a really bad experience. Of course I'd reduce the time if you really wanted, 4 hours with that thing could cause some permanent damage.
Hehe. You’ll have to see if you can get me.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:48 PM   #3536
truthful_kinky

Quote:
Hehe. You’ll have to see if you can get me.
We'll see then, can't wait

Toys and Clothes!

Old 01-06-2021, 04:23 AM   #3537
Dareme2020

@auxisissy respond within two hours or you have to go to the toilet I a diaper for the rest of the month and once the month is up smell that diaper real good

I’m still vulnerable for 12 days

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:40 AM   #3538
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareme2020 View Post
@auxisissy respond within two hours or you have to go to the toilet I a diaper for the rest of the month and once the month is up smell that diaper real good

I’m still vulnerable for 12 days
Caught it thankfully. Now you reply in 2 hours or you have to do the same dare. Go buy diapers if you have to
Old 01-06-2021, 05:50 AM   #3539
FemboiLexi
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm definitely gonna regret taking part on this thread... I'm vulnerable until the end of january

also, @AuxiSissy, if you don't answer in 2 hours, you must grind you biggest buttplug while using diapers until you wet them twice
2 hours or you are gonna drink a bottle of water then give yourself a wedgie. Hold in your pee until you can’t anymore or the wedgie becomes too much! Wonder what will become too much first!!

Also I am vulnerable for the next 14 days

27/Femboi/Sissy/Caged Clitty/UK
Likes & Dislikes Rules PM Dares
Caged Since 2/12/23 until ?

Hey, I'm
LOCKED LEXI and I need a face full of cum!
Always up for pics of me dressed being exposed! Message me to get pics to post!
Add to my caged time!!
Discord: .nekoboi Kik:FemboiLexxxi
FemboiLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:00 AM   #3540
truthful_kinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissylittlelucy View Post
2 hours or you are gonna drink a bottle of water then give yourself a wedgie. Hold in your pee until you can’t anymore or the wedgie becomes too much! Wonder what will become too much first!!

Also I am vulnerable for the next 14 days
Not gonna lie, it was lucky timing for me, I wasn't planning on logging in now hahaha

Toys and Clothes!

The following user says Thank You to truthful_kinky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk