Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-03-2021, 09:37 AM   #3496
MaidSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
@awky: 2 hours or you may only wear a female nightgown after 22.00 until 07.00 for the next 2 days
Bad timing for me I missed this >-<
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:11 PM   #3497
AuxiSissy

Quote:
I'm in for the rest of the month.

@auxisussy: 2 hours or you must practice this dance (singing along) once every day for the next x days. You will of course be wearing your bow tie, panties and stuffed bra. (x is however many hours it takes to reply).
@hapeasly: 2 hours or you must add limits to your signature
@awky: 2 hours or you may only wear a female nightgown after 22.00 until 07.00 for the next 2 days
@makak: 2 hours or you will be denied for a week
@brandonlow: 2 hours or you will eat your next 2 loads of cum.
@bane86: 6 hours or you must drink a glass of pee.
Caught but might do it today anyways. Hehe
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:23 PM   #3498
Anonymos404

I'll be in for the rest of the month
Also
@auxisussy 2hrs or you'll be be spanking your bottom till it is deep deep red

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 05:37 PM   #3499
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

@anonymos404 if you don’t reply in 2 hours, you will do all of your PM dares in 24 hours! Good luck.

I am in till the end of January!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:47 PM   #3500
Dareme2020

I’m vulnerable for 2 weeks and to start off @shadow if you don’t catch this within two hours you must write across your chest “slut” and across your butt cheeks “fuck me”

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:51 PM   #3501
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymos404 View Post
I'll be in for the rest of the month
Also
@auxisussy 2hrs or you'll be be spanking your bottom till it is deep deep red
Oh god. Missed this one my a while.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:44 AM   #3502
Anonymos404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@anonymos404 if you don’t reply in 2 hours, you will do all of your PM dares in 24 hours! Good luck.

I am in till the end of January!
I missed this one

@shadow you can have this though. If you don't reply in 2 hrs you will wear a thong (or thongs) for the remainder of the week

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 12:48 AM   #3503
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@shadow you can have this though. If you don't reply in 2 hrs you will wear a thong (or thongs) for the remainder of the week
In time... nice try!
My PM dares
Old 01-04-2021, 02:54 AM   #3504
AuxiSissy

Alright! Yall ready for these dares? I like to have fun so I dont know if you are! All have 2 hours to respond

@Anonymos4040 If you miss you must warm up by recreating your profile picture. If you get dressed like it too you get some brownie points . But you don't get away with just that. Make sure you're soaping your mouth the entire time to really learn your lesson. After you think youve accuratly recreated this image, take your dildo and bring yourself to sissygasm and when you do, you make actually touch yourself but youre going to stroke so you get every bit of cum on that dildo. This will be your only lube to sissygasm again!

@Shadow Lets get your feminization on! First get all your non sissy clothes off (and any sissy clothes you may have on) First youre going to work that sissy pussy. Im not talking your big one. Im talking your little one. Take a q-tip coverred in toothpaste and make it go in and out of your little pee hole ncie and quick for x minutes (x being every hour you missed it). Next take the biggest plug you have and ride it. You can go slow because obviously its not a dildo, but i want you to work that sissy ass of yours. This time for 20x minutes . Better leave it in for good measure. Now that you feel like a good sissy, time to get dressed! I thinnk your feminization PM dares say enough. Go through each one except invisible, sweet girl, tan lines, and pilates. For pretty eyes I think I'll chose pink. Now stay like this. And go on either omegle TEXT not video chat or on here and beg for people to release you

@Awky Hm. If you miss this, then I think you should become the true maid your about me section says you are! First strip all the way down. (Make sure you have plenty of duct tape hehe). First make yourself some nice duct tape panties just so you are nice and lady like. Then I want you to make yourself a maid outfit out of your duct tape. You can take that any way you would like. If that means making a dress fully sticking to your body nice and tight,alright! or if you make a reusable one where you plan it out and fold the tape over so it doesnt stick, thats great too! Get creative! If youre feeling extra fun, make some little cat ears to wear too! Now, get that rope and make a nice big knot in the middle of it. This is now your homemade ball gag. make sure to put it on nice and tight. Now that you look like a good maid, time to act like it! Go and clean your bathroom nice and clean! Except miss one specific place. The toilet. Because you already have a toilet! that nice gagged mouth of yours! once youre done, wet yourself. If any got on the floor, lick it up like a good toilet and then you are free to take your maid outfit and clean up!

@subaddict5 If you miss, youre in for a couple days! This is based off a dare I saw a while ago but can't find the link to But I think itll be good for you! Start off your first day fully normally. Do whatever you want to do. Now 4 hours before bed drink 1 cup of water every 15 minutes. Then get in bed. There is no getting out unless you pee yourself a little bit (or you can wear your plastic pants). Then feel free to get out and use the bathroom. The next morning, if you havent peed yourself, you must wait in bed for one hour, pushing on your blatter for 15 seconds every 15 minutes. If you last through this, congratulations! I am incredibly impressed. If not, youve been a bad sissy and have proven you need diapers to make it though. Today you are to put on a diaper and your pink baby dress and cap. If you wet or mess yourself, you must get permission to get changed. If you dont, youre in for another day!

@Victoria85 First of all, let me say, you have am amzingly impressive toy colllection! I am beyond impressed. With that, I think I'm going to give you one of my favorite days I came up with on this forum! Since you have SO many toys, it would be literally be impossible for you to do this the way ive always done it. So im going to start you off with your tail buttplug, your clover clamps, and your white and pink onsie. Go ahead and put all of these on. Keep the onsie undone at the bottom. Now. Go ahead and pick lets say 20 of your favorite toys and number them. I also want you to pick 2 numbers between 1 and 6.Now roll a dice if it's one of the numbers you chose. you chose, you may now take off one of the things you have on any one of the three and put it aside! Congrats! Youre done with that! Now, if its any of the other 4 numbers you did not chose youre going to start with number 1 on that list and put it on/in/use it. If its something you have to take something else out for, take whatever is in the way off and put that away. If its like a dildo you cant just keep in, use it for 3x minutes (x being how many hours you were late). Similar with spanking implaments 5x spanks with that implament. Now roll again. Same deal if its one of youre 2 numbers, take anything youd like off and put it to the side! It's done! If its any of the other 4 numbers, it the next item on your list. Then keep going. Theres 2 ways to end this dare. Either you get lucky and get everything off, or you go though your entire list. I know this can be a bit confusing first time through so just let me know if you have any questions

Sorry I only did a couple people again, I just like to make them like i like my dildos more lengthy. hehe. Hope yall enjoy!
Old 01-04-2021, 04:10 AM   #3505
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@Shadow Lets get your feminization on! First get all your non sissy clothes off (and any sissy clothes you may have on) First youre going to work that sissy pussy. Im not talking your big one. Im talking your little one. Take a q-tip coverred in toothpaste and make it go in and out of your little pee hole ncie and quick for x minutes (x being every hour you missed it). Next take the biggest plug you have and ride it. You can go slow because obviously its not a dildo, but i want you to work that sissy ass of yours. This time for 20x minutes . Better leave it in for good measure. Now that you feel like a good sissy, time to get dressed! I thinnk your feminization PM dares say enough. Go through each one except invisible, sweet girl, tan lines, and pilates. For pretty eyes I think I'll chose pink. Now stay like this. And go on either omegle TEXT not video chat or on here and beg for people to release you
. Got that one...

My PM dares
Old 01-04-2021, 05:01 AM   #3506
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
@Victoria85 First of all, let me say, you have am amzingly impressive toy colllection! I am beyond impressed. With that, I think I'm going to give you one of my favorite days I came up with on this forum! Since you have SO many toys, it would be literally be impossible for you to do this the way ive always done it. So im going to start you off with your tail buttplug, your clover clamps, and your white and pink onsie. Go ahead and put all of these on. Keep the onsie undone at the bottom. Now. Go ahead and pick lets say 20 of your favorite toys and number them. I also want you to pick 2 numbers between 1 and 6.Now roll a dice if it's one of the numbers you chose. you chose, you may now take off one of the things you have on any one of the three and put it aside! Congrats! Youre done with that! Now, if its any of the other 4 numbers you did not chose youre going to start with number 1 on that list and put it on/in/use it. If its something you have to take something else out for, take whatever is in the way off and put that away. If its like a dildo you cant just keep in, use it for 3x minutes (x being how many hours you were late). Similar with spanking implaments 5x spanks with that implament. Now roll again. Same deal if its one of youre 2 numbers, take anything youd like off and put it to the side! It's done! If its any of the other 4 numbers, it the next item on your list. Then keep going. Theres 2 ways to end this dare. Either you get lucky and get everything off, or you go though your entire list. I know this can be a bit confusing first time through so just let me know if you have any questions

Sorry I only did a couple people again, I just like to make them like i like my dildos more lengthy. hehe. Hope yall enjoy!
Damn missed it by a few minutes. Thank you for the long and extensive dare. Will try to do it as soon as possible.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 08:12 AM   #3507
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Damn missed it by a few minutes. Thank you for the long and extensive dare. Will try to do it as soon as possible.
You’re welcome! Hope you have fun with it!
Old 01-04-2021, 08:51 AM   #3508
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Alright! Yall ready for these dares? I like to have fun so I dont know if you are! All have 2 hours to respond
@subaddict5 If you miss, youre in for a couple days! This is based off a dare I saw a while ago but can't find the link to But I think itll be good for you! Start off your first day fully normally. Do whatever you want to do. Now 4 hours before bed drink 1 cup of water every 15 minutes. Then get in bed. There is no getting out unless you pee yourself a little bit (or you can wear your plastic pants). Then feel free to get out and use the bathroom. The next morning, if you havent peed yourself, you must wait in bed for one hour, pushing on your blatter for 15 seconds every 15 minutes. If you last through this, congratulations! I am incredibly impressed. If not, youve been a bad sissy and have proven you need diapers to make it though. Today you are to put on a diaper and your pink baby dress and cap. If you wet or mess yourself, you must get permission to get changed. If you dont, youre in for another day!
I missed this

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 09:27 AM   #3509
AuxiSissy

Quote:
I missed this
Hehe. Good luck! Let’s see if you get lucky and make it through the night!
Old 01-04-2021, 09:46 AM   #3510
Lizz.Malfoy

Im in for the next 24 hours

Dislikes: Medium pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, anal, illegal, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93141

Add thing to my calendar: https://teamup.com/kszjxouav29baedd2m
Lizz.Malfoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk