Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-04-2018, 08:10 PM   #3436
dareboy555

Do your own dare but double all of the quantities, both the water and the spanks.

For me, I don't actually have diapers and I can't get them so think of a creative and embarassing diaper themed dare to punish me for not being able to get them.
dareboy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #3437
madeapuddle

Can't get them or won't get them? :P There's plenty of stores that sell them... your limits don't leave many options for anything, so I'll have to bend them a little...

I think you should learn that you do need diapers! Drink 1 liter (1000 ml) of water... don't drown yourself, just steadily drink it. This should be enough to fill your bladder. Once you begin to feel desperate, you must hold it for at least 2 hours before you can relieve yourself. After that, an 8 oz cup of your fluid of choice every hour. If it is close to bedtime, you must finish at least 3 cups before bed, and the potty is off limits until morning. Hope you don't wet the bed!

In the morning, enjoy a quick 10 second pee into the potty. Then have another half liter of water. Once you feel desperate, you must hold it for at least another 1.5 hours before you can relieve yourself normally... into a public potty! But if you have an accident at any time (in bed or in your pants that morning), not only must you buy diapers in a store (tape variety, no pull-ups- CVS pharmacy or Walgreens sells these), but the number of accidents you have determines the days and nights you must spend in those diapers.

While in diapers, you must drink 8 oz of fluids each half hour during the day, and 8 oz every 2 hours at night (set an alarm). You can use the potty once during the day, at 1:00 PM... but only for 15 seconds. 2 accidents or more in a day results in another day in diapers. At night, the potty is off limits- each wet diaper during nights results in an extra night in diapers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

I also lack diapers at this moment. I tried to buy good ones online but my paypal got rejected, so I too need a similar punishment that involved buying some. I am okay with laxatives or suppositories cause I am yet to do that yet, but I'd have to buy some also. I enjoy shopping while needing to go btw *hint, hint*. I actually had a near-public accident earlier cause I held for too long! So my dare should combine these elements somehow. Note: marshmallows don't work well for me.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 01-04-2018 at 09:21 PM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:21 AM   #3438
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

OK so what you must do is buy the diapers of your choice, then from the moment they arrive you must wear them 24/7 until the first bag is gone. During this time you must send me a pm requesting a chance when you need one

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:47 AM   #3439
BabyIsi

First take a laxative, then when you feel a slight urge to go poo poo put on a thick diaper and drink 2 to 4 glasses of water (what ever you feel safe doing), then go out in public (you do not have to go to the city center or something like this), now every time you use your diaper you have to do the potty dance. You have to spent at least 1 hour in public.

I want a mommy or a daddy

Likes/dislikes/limits:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81826

my Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81825
BabyIsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #3440
Ecola92

You have to wear diapers for a week. Always make sure you make use of them. Otherwise you cant change. If you cant mess all by yourself, use an enema or lax.
kik: ask for it :3

PM me "DIAPER" and will wear a diaper

PM me "PM" and we will kik

PM me "PEE" and i will pee in a bottle

PM me "MISS" and i listen to you for a day

PM me "SIR" and i listen to you for a day

PM me "MESS" and i will mess in my diaper

PM me "PLAY MESS" and i will mess in my hand and play with it

PM me "EDGE" and i will edge X times

PM me "PLUG" and I will plug myself for 30mins
Ecola92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:54 AM   #3441
madeapuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1rage View Post
OK so what you must do is buy the diapers of your choice, then from the moment they arrive you must wear them 24/7 until the first bag is gone. During this time you must send me a pm requesting a chance when you need one
Sorry... for some reason I was not notified of a post on this thread. I will get some diapers soon... does this mean I have to wear them to work too? Cause I'm not sure how that would work.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:09 PM   #3442
mattdon

Diaper up and put on a loose fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour). You can pull up your pants as many times as you like but every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.
Loves: Banging Hoors, Eggs, Crabs, Boiling Denim

Kik mattddon
mattdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #3443
diaper06
Account Banned

drink 4 glasses of water. now put on a diaper and pour 1/2 cup warm water in their too. now wait 20 minutes, and piss yourself. you may remove the diaper after 1 hour

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:26 PM   #3444
raynacd
Distinguished Member

I'm not sure what kind of laxatives you use, but you should take one normal dose, and then a one quart hot enema. While holding the enema, you can double diaper, poking holes in the inner one. If you have locking plastic panties, lock them on. If not, then duct tape the waist and leg holes of the diaper. Hold the enema as long as you possibly can before releasing,

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:17 PM   #3445
littlelukas

Diaper up and put on a loose fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour). You can pull up your pants as many times as you like but every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:44 PM   #3446
Furious_beast
Account Banned

Pooped in diaper over night
I'm not using get dare very much but I still want a master to control my life offline and online
If I can't do something I will simplify it so I can do it
Xdressing items: www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13637
I don't have toys
Furious_beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 11:19 AM   #3447
DLStoner

wear a diaper and don't take it off until you wet it 4 times, even if it leaks

Limits: face, more public, sissy in public, crossdress(because i don't have much), blackmail

Won't do: eating poop, full on public, family/friends, full on pain

Have: diapers, bra, makeup
DLStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:59 PM   #3448
jfkforever

Insert 5 marshmallows and wait til you mess then you must cum twice in your diaper before changing it.

Turn offs; pain, sissy,public humiliation

Male 21
jfkforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:46 PM   #3449
daredude14

put on three diapers and take a strong laxative or use whatever other means you have to effectively make you have to poop. now put on a Hour long tv show and keep your diaper clean to the end. if you do it you can give me a diaper punishment. if you can’t then you have to do it again

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:27 PM   #3450
outofmymind

Drive to a busy parking lot with a very wet diaper on. Change your diaper in the car and hang the wet one from your rear-view mirror until you have driven back home.

LIKES: humiliation, hidden public, semi public risk, bladder control, spanking

PUNISHMENTS: writing lines, cold showers

LIMITS: poo, unsanitary surfaces, public, photos
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper