Old 08-11-2016, 02:22 AM   #331
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Ill do it tonight too at the same road
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:27 AM   #332
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I started at home and was wearing high-heels, a short skirt, panties, bra, tshirt and a jacket. I also had a rucksag, my phone and a lock with a key with me and two dildos i borrowed from Aylin in my ass and pussy. When i arrived at the street at which i wanted to do the following two dares, i noticed that it was full of People... i really dont know why.... It made me horny a bit, because i thought about doing the dare at that road even when the People were there (i would just have to hide more), but i didnt were daring enough. Since i was horny my pussy was wet and i had to stick two fingers inside it and lick them off... tasty ♥ (its part of a punishment...you will know about it later ) i had to improvise and find another road... :/
Finally i found a road which is 2km Long. Its the Connection road between my City and the nearest City next to my hometown. So its often used, even at night... ♥
Then i started with this dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
You could go for a walk for an hour fully dressed. After every car that passes your side of the road you must remove 1 piece of clothing. Once naked you can only start walking home the same way you set out once another car has passed. On your way home pick up your clothes and put them back on.
I started Walking on the right side of the road, so the cars come from behind on my side (not like in England). I left my bag at my start Point, because i had to come back anyways ♥ After about 2 minutes the first two cars passed. Since it were directly two cars i had to take off two items of clothing. I Chose my jacket and my tshirt. I hid it in a bush nearby and looked around so i could recognize the place later... Obviously i should find my clothes on my way back ♥ I continued Walking.. It was strange.. I was only with a bra covering my tits on such a public road and i didnt feel like i had to hide ♥ The next car passed and i undressed my skirt and hid it too. After my skirt was hidden i felt like i had to hide if someone passes. But before i even could walk the next 10 meters a car passed me with way more Speed than there is allowed... I took off my bra and hid it while watching out for more cars. I noticed that i was Walking about 10 minutes and was happy, because it seemed like i didnt had to walk much naked (or braless). I walked about 5 minutes and then i saw lights in front of me. I jumped into the ditch and waited for the car to pass. I left the ditch and directly saw the next car coming, but also on the wrong side of the road, so i jumped back in the ditch and waited for it to pass too.... Then i continued Walking. After 1 more Minute a car came from behind and i quickly walked behind a tree (way better to hide than the fucking ditch) and took off my panties ♥ now i was completely naked and it was the first Chance for the dildos to fall out of me..(I really have to say: every step was quite arousing ) I continued Walking and since i really dont have any luck, directly a car passed and honked... I turned around, walked back to the tree and before i took my panties i waited a short time to let the shock subside. While i was Standing there both of my dildos fell out at the same time. I picked them up and noticed that one of them got really dirty, and the other one was just slightly dirty. I said "Im a Slut and i Need both of These two dildos inside me!" loud (in german) and inserted the dirtier one in my ass and the less dirty one in my pussy. I dressed my panties and walked back. No car passed at all until i arrived at the Point my bra was hidden. I dressed the bra and continued Walking. I had to hide two times on my way to my skirt, but when i was in my skirt i felt more confident again and ignored the cars which passed. I found my tshirt, dressed it, then the jacket and finally i was back at my bag. ♥
I could feel my wet and dirty ass and pussy without even touching them.
Then i continued with dare 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mrs. daretastic View Post
You will need
A bag, a lock and key, walking shoes.

Find a Road next to a tree line tie the key around one tree. travel about half a mile or more if you want. Strip naked put your clothes in a backpack and lock it to another tree. Now walk back down the road to get the key once you have it go back and you can get your clothes again.
You must edge 4 times each way to and from your clothes bag.once more at the key and cum in sight of the road before you get dressed.
Shoes on.

Bonus: hold a toy inside, front and/or back the hole time. Even on your way to and from the location.

Extreme: if you see headlights in the distance take a selfie with them as a keepsake. Your choice to let them see as thy pass by.

I picked the key out of the back and hid them on the start Point. I walked for 15 minutes in normal Speed. After that i undressed completely (except heels) and put everything in the bag and locked it. With the *click* of the lock i became more nervous, but i told myself to walk fast, so i will complete the dare fast. Once again i pushed the dildos back deep inside me, because they almost fell out, and then i started Walking. I jogged for a while, which was really hard, because i was wearing high-heels and had two dildos inside me which kept me very horny *-* After about 3 minutes the first car passed and it was really Close, but i hid myself. I continued Walking with my phone in my Hand and the camera app started. I walked slowly and waited for the next car to come. When finally the next car came i took a nice Selfie with it in the Background. There was not enough time to hide.... The car passed me and seemed to stop, i walked faster and pushed the dildos back inside me. I looked behind me and saw that the car was driving again..luckily.. *-* I remembered that i had to edge 4 times on each way and 1 time at the key, so i pushed the first dildo deep inside my ass and fucked my pussy with the other dildo while Walking ♥ The dildos deep inside me, the nudity in public and the danger let me edge very fast. It was hard to stop, but i made it. I edged two more times normally, but when i was at the edge for the fourth time, a car passed and i was so aroused, that i noticed it when it was directly next to me *-* so the Driver could surely see me pleasuring myself naked while Walking at night on a public road.. sounds crazy when i say it like that ♥ I stopped pleasuring myself and saw the place where i hid the key in about 100m away from me. I went to the key, took it and edged one more time behind a tree. I heard two cars passing while i masturbated there. At the edge i stopped and walked back to the bag. The first 7-10 minutes were boring :P I edged 2 times and only 1 car passed (i hid myself). When i was on my way to the third edge a car stopped right next to me and i was shocked and the dildo in my pussy fell out *-* Since neither the Windows, nor the doors of the car were open i said my sentence loud again. I picked up the dildo and inserted it back in my pussy while the car opend the window next to me and a guy asked what i were doing *-* I said i needed fresh air and wanted to go for a walk... stupid me... he asked: "naked? with a dildo?" i replied only with "yes..." he asked if he should help me with that and pointed on my pussy with his finger. I said: "I can do this alone you can leave". I was a Little bit scared of anything dangerous to happen, but the guy was way too cute to do a crime ♥ He noticed that i didnt want him to help me and drove away. My heart was beating with at least 1million beats per Minute *-* I slowly started Walking again and slowly started to continue the third edge again... When i stopped after the third edge the dildo in my ass almost fell out, but i could push it back in, before it was all the way out ♥ I edged the last time and when i just finished the edge i saw one single light on my side of the road. I knew it was a bike and i jumped into the ditch, because there was no tree... I was hid in the ditch, but obviously the biker saw me, because he said "nice Outfit" (in german). I went out of the ditch and walked to my bag (another Minute away from me, but i didnt had to hide on that way. Since im not allowed to have an orgasm untill saturday night, i couldnt cum in sight of the road when i arrived at my bag.

Thanks for both of this two dares!
It was really funny and i didnt get seen for a Long time!
Was a bigger rush to get caught than a few month ago (i guess because im not as used to it as before) ♥
But thats good!
more fun! ♥

If you know any other creative dare, dont be shy!
Send me every idea, every Task, every challenge you know!
maybe even slightly illegal Things, because public nudity itself isnt really legal in Germany (it is legal, but only as Long as its not sex, Masturbation or as Long as nobody is feeling disturbed)

Just send me anything you know!
you also may ask questions about me or so if you want! ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 08-13-2016, 07:18 AM   #333
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Comeone everybody! Dare me! ♥

you may include anything you want in the dares and tell me a punishment if i do something wrong or if i get seen.. ♥
Old 08-13-2016, 07:34 AM   #334
Dailandemon

alright, i Dare you to dress very sexy, a short skirt with no panties, go to a store or supermarket, walk around and see if you find something small that could fit in your pussy in the store, take it and put it inside you, then get out of the store to your house with the ojbect inside, tell us what you got

kik is dailandemon
Females feel free to add and text

Athletic dom in search of a young sexy slave
Dailandemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:37 AM   #335
perverteddilusions

In the afternoon, go to a mall with a skirt, and bring panties but don't wear them. At some point, put the panties slightly in your pussy. Continue to walk like this, and have the panties fall out. Then, bend over and pick them up and keep walking. After, go into a stall, and take off all your clothes. One by one, throw them into the other stalls. Edge once, then you can retrieve your clothes.
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #336
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Go to a 24 hour library. Find the section about books on sex,exhibitionism, etc. Now take 10 books or more if you want from this section and replace them with your clothing. Now without setting them down walk one lap around the library carrying the books naked. If you drop one you must add one edge to this dare. You can set the books down but when you do you must edge once. After you make your lap you must complete any added edges and cum. Get dressed but leave your panties on the shelf, and leave the books to be returned so the librarian gets a treat. If the library has multiple floors you must do a lap on each.

Intermediate:
Have a dildo/vibrator in your pussy and ass during the dare. If they fall out of you thats another edge. Write the title of each book on your body, along with any other naughty words you want.

Pro:
Spread your clothes through the library. One piece of clothing for 2 books on each section/ floor. After your lap place the stack of books on a table in the open. Then replace the books one at a time doing so handcuffed. Leave the key in a book from the first section you visited. Unlock yourself when you've replaced all the books.

Extreme:
Before unlocking your self. Walk past at least 3 people studying, then wait in a main hallway nearby with your eyes closed and count to 100. Next sit down at a semi visible study desk and edge 3 times. Then sit on top of the desk and cum.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:29 PM   #337
footman590

Simple one.

Find any type of running location. You are allowed to wear shoes, socks, and 2 pieces of clothing. Ideally this should be a neo sports bra and bright shirts.

For the trail, the first 1/4 you can be fully dressed. Then the following 1/4 you must edge and remove one piece of clothing. The next 1/4 switch which clothing you have and edge again. Final 1/4 completely makes and orgasm. Relatively simple but to make this one as interesting as possible, try to not hide at all. You'll need to just quickly get pass people.

Also did you.happen to do the competition date with aylin yet?

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:34 PM   #338
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Well I think you should at least go around the local block at night naked, apart from a pair of shoes. carry a small bit of cardboard in case any one see's you and you can at least say you are trying to cover up,as locked out
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #339
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

Have you ever used body paint that looks like clothes?

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:07 PM   #340
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

Wow! Great job
New idea.

1: Get a fishnet shirt, doesn't matter what color. And some tape of a different color to put over your nipples. (you could also use colored bandaids)

2: wear a short skirt and a bright colored thong.

3: walk through town and stop at 5-10 different stores or businesses. Purchase one item and edge 1 time in each location.

A: The first store you should go to is a sex shop. Where are you buy a vibrating egg as large as you dare. (Do not edge here I'd hate for you to get kicked out)

B: the second should be somewhere with Isles where you have less of a chance of being caught while inserting the egg.

C: one should be a sit down restaurant

D: if you can find a photo booth use that. Try to get a picture of yourself cumming. (No face)

E: the rest are your choice

Bonus: no panties and/no nipple coverage

Bonus 2: flash 1 or 2 people at each location.

Extreme : involve a friend in any way you like.

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #341
the_bees

Here's an idea.

Start by writing "Take pictures and videos ♡" across your inner thighs and "Rate my tits!" on your chest. Go somewhere you can take a walk where there will be enough people that a few people will come across you. When you're ready to start, strip down to nothing but a thong and walk for 30-60 minutes (depending on how daring you are). You can hide from other people on the path (but may not want to!). Keep track of how many people (not groups) see you and how many you hide from.

As soon as your time is up, take off the thong and stick it in your pussy, and sit like this somewhere you can still be seen from the trail. For every person you hid from, masturbate 7 minutes. For every person you let see you, masturbate 2 minutes. If you get close, edge. You can't cum until the time is up (but have to cum before you leave). If anyone is watching while you cum, offer to let them keep your thong.

If you don't want to get dirty, feel free bring a towel or something else to put on the ground.

Hard mode: do it again on the way back.
the_bees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 09:45 AM   #342
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Wow thanks for all of These dares ♥♥♥

@Dailandemon - Stealing huh? Ill do it

@perverteddelusions - Ill definitely do your dare too! The spreading my clothes in the changing rooms sounds crazy, but i can try that! ♥

@Taz55 - I dont have any toy, so i cant do the Intermediate part, but ill use cuffs Need to drive for a while until i reach the next 24 hour library, so if i would get caught, id would be as bad as usually ♥

@footman590 - Thanks! I Need to jog more, so your dare is perfect! ♥ But i guess i will hide. And Aylin and I didnt talked about the battle Thing yet, but she knows about it and she will "defeat" me (her words)

@exhib1 - here are no blocks, i cant walk around the block, i could walk a really big circle around a line of houses, but that would be really Long and just Walking... any Little challenge on that walk? like writing something on me, or insert something, or let me do crazy stuff with the houses/Yards/...?

@Mr.Mrs. daretastik - No i never was painted like this I think it could be really funny ♥

@Mr.Mrs. daretastik - I can do the dare, but i dont know where the next Sexshop is and i dont like to go in Sexshops, because i always feel embarassed, because the owner or all the guys in there know will exactly that i am a horny Girl after i bought a dildo or eggs or... :/

@the_bees - I will do this at daytime! () But ill take a path which is not often used, but still used! (When i walk through it, i always pass at least 2 different People)

♥ Keep the dares coming! ♥
Old 08-15-2016, 07:52 PM   #343
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Got another

Go to a laundry mat maybe a 24 coin laundry or a semi large one in an apartment. One where you can sit down. Strip naked in front of the washing machine. Place the clothes you just took off inside the machine and wash them. After the machines finishes you of course have to dry them now. After the machine finishes you may leave.

If anyone comes in you must tell them you're just washing your clothes and act casual. If your clothes aren't dry the first time around then dry them again.

Intermediate:
Place a key in the pocket of one of your clothes, and handcuff yourself during the washing and drying cycle. If you want you can also write on your body, something like "I'm a dirty girl so I need to clean my clothes".

Pro: Blindfold yourself during one or both of the cycles. Spread your legs and touch yourself whenever you think you're alone.

Extreme:
Wear headphones to block out sound as well, then masturbate to orgasm once during each cycle.
Old 08-16-2016, 04:16 AM   #344
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

well....this sounds really risky
ill give it a try
i hope i dont chicken out :O
Old 08-16-2016, 12:06 PM   #345
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
well....this sounds really risky
ill give it a try
i hope i dont chicken out :O
Good thing is, as soon as your clothes are in the machine, you don't have any other chance than waiting

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to barefooted83 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public