Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2021, 04:29 AM   #331
tickletied84

Oh dear Ellie - sounds like this hike is going to be tricky for you. Sore pussy, sore tits - and very, very horny!
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 05:28 AM   #332
Honeybvnny

5 hits to my clit with a wooden spoon for you :P

Like: nipple pain, little pussy pain, humiliation, spanking, bondage

limits: piss, scat, public, other people, face pictures, blood, permanent damage

I'm not good at edges

Kinktalk: honey_bvnny
Honeybvnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 09:53 AM   #333
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

imagine going on the hike with benwa balls in your pussy =)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 01:47 AM   #334
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickletied84 View Post
Oh dear Ellie - sounds like this hike is going to be tricky for you. Sore pussy, sore tits - and very, very horny!
Tricky doesn't begin to describe it! My pussy, clit and titties were all sore but the soreness simply added to my desperation! I swear I could smell my arousal all the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
imagine going on the hike with benwa balls in your pussy =)
I've never used them but from what I've read about them I'd probably have cum several times! Lol.

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 03:05 AM   #335
Ellie94

Default Orgasm!

I got back from the hike late in the evening and although I was very tired, I was also very desperate! After resting for a while I set about completing the remaining 32 edges. Over nearly two hours, I edged in several different ways. First I used direct clit stimulation. When my clit became too sensitive I moved to fucking my pussy with the dildo. A few edges later I almost had an accidental orgasm. I left my pussy alone and switched to using the vibrating butt plug for the next several edges. Another near accident later I removed the plug and resorted to fucking my ass with the dildo. It took me longer to edge this way but at least I was more in control. A few more edges and my ass became too sore from all the fucking. I had managed 29 edges and my clit, pussy and ass were all too sensitive or sore to carry on! My nipples came to the rescue, and I did the last three edges in the method described in this post. 45 minutes later, at the cost of oversensitive nipples, I had finally finished all the edges and with that, all the tasks! I was free to cum!

My hands flew to my pussy only to find out that my clit was still too sensitive to touch! And my ass was still too sore to use the vibrating plug! I could still fuck my pussy with the dildo and cum. But the orgasm might not be as epic. The other option was to wait until my clit recovered. No, I wanted the orgasm right now! I spread a towel under me on the bed (I'm a squirter), removed my soaked panties and started fucking my dripping pussy. I built up a steady rhythm, sloppy sounds very audible, never going so fast that I couldn't feel every thrust. I let the pleasure build and build until I was edging, then with an excited cry I let myself fall into the waiting arms of the orgasm I had been made to work so hard for! I kept fucking my squirting pussy until the orgasm finally receded and I fell back onto the bed. Was it an epic orgasm? Not quite, but it was damn good and very satisfying!

A short while later I remembered to look at the time. It was almost midnight! I had taken 70 hours since I stopped collecting tasks to finish them and cum - nearly three whole days to finish tasks I had collected in 24 hours! And now my next thread - which I will open shortly - will accept tasks for 70 hours! I can't even imagine how long it'll take me to finish the tasks I collect, the only thing I know for sure is that my next orgasm is very far away and a great deal of suffering precedes it!

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!

Last edited by Ellie94; 10-25-2021 at 03:12 AM.
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ellie94 for this post:
Old 10-25-2021, 04:08 AM   #336
MrFrustration
Longtime User

How totally wonderful... hmm looking forward to extending your torment even longer this time!
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 04:35 AM   #337
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks for the reports, it was amazing to read them.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful to extend your wait longer, but I promise I'll do my best in your next thread
redcamel is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk