Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2018, 12:35 AM   #331
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I'm sorry... such horniness and nothing to really do about it!

Well.. I'll be very nice.

Post a picture of an owl right here within the next 30 minutes and you can get 12 hours reduction, just like that!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:40 AM   #332
knorke
Glitter Princess

Old 06-23-2018, 01:42 AM   #333
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Mostly my birthday suit and nothing much beyond that. I know, I know - you don't wear suits to bed and all, I know~

My denial's been taking a surprisingly intense dive flat onto a concrete floor for all meaningfull discussion; after having mentioned to someone in a PM just two days ago that denial doesn't have much of an impact (and hadn't up to that point) - that evening I had tears in my eyes when I went to bed dead tired, and just wanted to sleep, but instead was being kept awake by my horniness for way too long. And I've sort of been edging yesterday and today when I kept up just because I don't have the willpower to completely ignore that ache.

So. Yeah.
Not great.

And I'm even debating whether or not I should skip the "safeties", and just do the whole time in one go. I mean, I've already done a third of that time. And maybe it would help my butt get reductions done... >.<

(I slept 2x since, rolled a die - which showed a 4)
35 days 11 hours 30 minutes.
Thanks for sharing, you poor thing. Well, it's incorrect
to make conclusions from my own denial, so let's just
call it a good guess, that such dives are an occasional
thing, not continuous... basically, I wish you more fun
than trouble with denial. ^^ Re: skipping safeties, oh,
the mean part in me encourages you to do it.xD Okay,
here is a reduction opportunity:
For every hour you can easily edge/touch (so: no work
hours counted, if you can't then), but don't touch, you
can lift off 15 minutes. But you can't remember it with
counting for past days. Write down these reductions at
the same day you gain them (if you do). ^^
Old 06-24-2018, 12:13 AM   #334
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhoare View Post
Thanks for sharing, you poor thing. Well, it's incorrect
to make conclusions from my own denial, so let's just
call it a good guess, that such dives are an occasional
thing, not continuous... basically, I wish you more fun
than trouble with denial. ^^
Absolutely. I'd likely have committed to an orgasm if it was a continuous feeling, damned be this thread and all. There's still this sword of "if you do, we'll have to make sure it doesn't happen again" hanging over my neck, but details are vague and I'm perfectly fine with being entirely oblivious towards my demise.

Quote:
Re: skipping safeties, oh,
the mean part in me encourages you to do it.xD
Not yet, there's perhaps a time for everything - but that isn't just now. Part of me wants to get this thread to be at less than 30 days, and while it looks like I'm going to be able to - I'm not there yet. Maybe 30 days of uninterrupted denial would be cool, but I'm merely on day 13 or so.

There's obvious traps to fall into, and then the not-so-obvious for completely oblivious people like me who just believe that somehow, their dominant only has their best interests in mind - or, to a larger extent, just likes the challenge somehow. So in a discussion yesterday morning, we ended up with a few lines of dialogue that somehow had me arguing a convincing point (on a very shaky foundation, seeing the past history of this thread) that I could "easily" manage to complete two days of reductions in just one day. The part that escapes my knowledge a little is why it was then deemed that I'd have to accept a loss if I failed that bet, too, and that it would be two more days added to my denial. Uhhh- that wasn't exactly what I had planned.

Certainly, my expectation to just do the occasional task wasn't going to cut it; and I had entirely forgotten everything that transpired in this thread so far and assumed I had to start at zero and do two days of reductions worth of task just by myself. And in fact, what I'd perhaps call "passive" reductions entirely slipped my mind...

So here's the tasks I did:
  • I wore my heels for 12 hours straight - they're not entirely uncomfortable to wear or walk in, but naturally that meant my feet were straining against the leather, trying to not be stretched out continuously, for about the same time. It's fun at the start, and very challenging towards the end, and decent in the middle. Just wearing them is, admittedly, not quite "a challenge" in and of itself, so I made sure I got plenty of mileage out of them as well, and took a few walks around my apartment. I might have had my legs shaking a little by the end of it, and certainly felt my muscles in the back of my legs being tense. [24 hours]
  • I wore my gag for 30 minutes... and apparently fit it in decently snug, as I just had my head rest on my side of the pillow, and while I did try to swallow two or three times - which just left me with tears in my eyes from gagging - I just gave up on that part and helplessly drooled. [6 hours]
  • I did spank each of my butt cheeks 100 times. I actually thought while doing so that it was only a 2 hour reduction, so I'm perfectly fine with it being [6 hours]
  • ... and I did wear my clamps for 35 minutes, during the spanking to start off with, and then just while lazily wearing the gag. [7 hours]
  • an edging/bodywriting task given to me by noobie - which I'm really glad for, as it was shortly before I went to bed, didn't take that long, and go me over the two days I had "bet" on. [24 hours]

So... onwards to the list of forgotten reductions:
  • I did flip a dice yesterday while in bed (online, ha) and got a 3, rolled a physical dice this morning and got a two. [2x 2 hours]
  • I entirely forgot about being able to take off time simply by going to sleep. [8 hour]
  • And I also forgot about the owl post I just had done that morning [12 hours]
  • And I also forgot about this task:
    Quote:
    For every hour you can easily edge/touch (so: no work
    hours counted, if you can't then), but don't touch, you
    can lift off 15 minutes. But you can't remember it with
    counting for past days. Write down these reductions at
    the same day you gain them (if you do). ^^
    Since I generally tend to report either when I wake up (on weekends) or when I come home from work (on weekdays), this wouldn't entirely make sense in that constellation - so pretend I altered it to include merely "the previous day". I hope that's fine - if not, let me know and I'll add the time back on. [1 hour]

For 88 hours - almost double of the initial 2 days I had set out to reduce

31 days 19 hours 30 minutes.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:13 AM   #335
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Since I generally tend to report either when I wake up (on weekends) or when I come home from work (on weekdays), this wouldn't entirely make sense in that constellation - so pretend I altered it to include merely "the previous day". I hope that's fine - if not, let me know and I'll add the time back on. [1 hour][/list]
For 88 hours - almost double of the initial 2 days I had set out to reduce

31 days 19 hours 30 minutes.
It is fine, as long as you only fix the reduction to suit
your habits the way you described. A cool report! Oh,
and your bet has shown that your reductions're quite
more powerful than they look like. ^^I guess I won't
be giving any more then, speaking for myself. xD
Old 06-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #336
knorke
Glitter Princess

Since a certain Mister D. Noob thinks I do not have enough denial (and added 8 hours?! This thread isn't even open!), and I do think he hasn't seen enough glitter, here's a compromise:

Every time you post a glitter picture to his wall AND to this thread (same picture, duh) in the next two hours, I'll add 2 hours of denial.

Two people need to post before you can post again, but no limitation aside from that.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:22 PM   #337
CSasha
Oracle

Like this?

Seems you don't have enough. Why make compromises?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:34 PM   #338
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Like this?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Seems you don't have enough. Why make compromises?
Well, I don't necessarily want much more denial, he does totally want glitter pictures though

Is that a compromise? Hmm!

Oh well, not like this got much attention...
Old 06-24-2018, 12:49 PM   #339
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Oh well, not like this got much attention...
That's because glitter is too evil! Ask for denial
and you'll get it, but glitter? Not many are this
cruel! ... Oh well, just kidding. I passed this as
I don't want to deny you further ... ^^
Old 06-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #340
CSasha
Oracle

But I do.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:00 PM   #341
knorke
Glitter Princess

Doesn't surprise me much :P
Old 06-25-2018, 08:57 AM   #342
knorke
Glitter Princess

Turns out I actually wasn't home much at all yesterday - aside from lazily dozing around the mornings, I've been out for various things, one of which was a birthday party - and perhaps none were truly appropriate to count towards this

So just as a brief update:
  • Sleeping [-8 hours]
  • Noob being unnecessarily mean to me [+8 hours]
  • Cassandra helping me a little as a revenge [+4 hours]
  • Rolled a 3 and a 4 [2x -2 hours]
  • I'll count two hours towards the task linked above, since I was, in fact, at home in the morning for a while... [-30 min]

31 days 19 hours.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:44 AM   #343
knorke
Glitter Princess

There's not particularly much new, as is likely to be expected just right after a weekend. However, due to a certain reduction task mentioned a while ago, I'll likely stick to writing a little something once per day, even if the information gained is perhaps minimal on weekdays.
  • Sleeping [-8 hours]
  • Rolled a 5 [-2 hours]
  • 4 hours that count towards touching if I wanted to but didn't [-1 hour]

Someone offered me a reduction task that was a combination of bondage+clamps+edges+ice+sleeping plugged; and since I had never even attempted the last part (nor have much to do it with, or shown any indication I'd enjoy it), that mostly just annoyed me - and even if I had plug I could wear over night, I'm not gonna ruin a perfectly good night's sleep for 3 hours of a reduction.

On the plus side, it's only about a week until the first "safety" thing where I may or may not get to cum, most likely depending on how cruel my play partner feels.

31 days 8 hours.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:19 AM   #344
knorke
Glitter Princess

In a shocking relevation, I can only reveal something so expected, so every-day-ish, that it's almost completely interesting.

Due to Germany playing in the soccer world cup yesterday, on a wednesday - contrary to the previous weekend games - work ended early. I suspect my boss wanted to watch the game, so did some of my co-workers, but I personally don't care much for it. Doesn't mean I'm against a few hours off... which I mostly spent doing nothing of importance.

Here's what happened in terms of reductions - it's been two days, so:
  • Sleeping [2x -8 hours]
  • Rolled a 9 (or a 6, depending on which way you look at the die - mine has the numbers printed on, not just dots) and a 5 and a 4. No 1 in sight, surprisingly... [3x -2 hours]
  • Due to the aforementioned uninteresting event, not touching for ~6 hours [-1 hr 30]
  • I also happened to wear my heels for 6 hours straight, which I hadn't much intended to after coming home pretty tired. [2x -6 hours]
  • I've been drooling for half an hour, and had to wear my gag to at least make it appear as if I had good reason to drool. [-6 hours]

Which still leaves a lot to be desired, and a long time ahead of me...

29 days, 14 hours and 30 minutes, to be exact.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:07 PM   #345
knorke
Glitter Princess

While I'm okay-ish in having 7-12ish days as denial period occasionally whenever my domme deems it necessary, today is number 18 out of the 22 days I need to complete for a single orgasm. And I really start to miss the feeling, to the point of just wondering what made me think of this thread in the first place. And I'm just a little bit too turned on for my liking when waking up.

But hey, I'm still here, and will be for a bit - though seeing as I now have the vague possibility of this thread being over in just about 12 days, I'm already tempted to say safeties are silly, and that I could just get the whole duration over with; and that it's only a week more... What's a week in the grand scheme of things? And it could be less, depending on how much effort I put into reductions... And I've not even done all of them thus far.
  • Sleeping [-8 hours]
  • 6 hours of stumbling about in the heels, as a total of yesterday & today. [-12 hours]
  • I was betting on noobie being too lazy to be tempted by exercise; so much so that I bet denial time on his misfortu- err, exercise. Unfortunately, he actually got out of bed. [+8 hours]
  • I didn't keep track of time I hadn't touched...
  • I rolled a two. [-2 hours], but mostly forget I can roll every 8 hours...

29 days and 30 minutes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, knorke