1234DAREZ

Thumbs up

very nice , love it
1234DAREZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:13 AM   #333
Feudal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I have zero problem with anyone not wanting to read the story because it isn't their thing. I don't really understand why anyone would get angry over a story, though.
For what it's worth - I'd say that making someone angry over a character or two is actually an accolade. If you've managed to create characters that are believable enough / real enough to elicit ANY emotional response then you're doing something right, and if that emotion is a strong anger towards them, well, I'd say 10/10, personally.

The little "princess" that Hannah shares a room with pissed me off, she's SO brilliantly annoying! But I love the fact that she's in the story - I look forward to developing even MORE irritation towards her! LOL! Its characters like those that makes stories interesting.

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:16 AM   #334
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
For what it's worth - I'd say that making someone angry over a character or two is actually an accolade. If you've managed to create characters that are believable enough / real enough to elicit ANY emotional response then you're doing something right, and if that emotion is a strong anger towards them, well, I'd say 10/10, personally.
That's a pretty good point, actually :3 To be honest, I'm just flattered that anyone takes the time to read my crap at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
The little "princess" that Hannah shares a room with pissed me off, she's SO brilliantly annoying! But I love the fact that she's in the story - I look forward to developing even MORE irritation towards her! LOL! Its characters like those that makes stories interesting.
ahahahaha yes. Natasha was made up on the spot and the moment I started writing her I knew that everyone would hate her. Which made her absolutely hilarious to me. Maybe once Hannah goes back to her room people will have more chance to despise her.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #335
Yossarian

You have no need to be modest, it is NOT crap
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #336
owlart
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
You have no need to be modest, it is NOT crap
I agree, your writing is superb Leo!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #337
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Finally caught up again.

Look forward to the rest

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #338
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 36.2. Evie's Face

Evie

Evie moaned, her senses overwhelmed by the pain between her legs and the scent and heat of Emily's own crotch being ground all over her face. Barely able to breathe, and breathing only pussy when she did, Evie just moaned and moaned, unable to think at all. She dropped her butt back onto the floor, feeling the rough burn of the rope become even worse. Thrusting her tongue back out, Evie went back to licking at Emily's covered pussy, hoping to appease the girl any way she could, so that maybe she would get enough respite to clear her steaming head.

'That's more like it,' Emily purred. 'I don't care if it makes your tongue sore, I want to feel you licking like it's all that's important to you.' Then she giggled. 'Looks like lil Han is already enjoying the show – shame she doesn't get to join in.'

Evie heard a small murmur of disapproval and imagined that the younger girl was pouting right now as she watched – as she watched her big sister sitting on the new girl's face, humiliating and hurting her, one hand on the reins to her pussy. Her. Evie. If she wasn't already flushed through with the heat of Emily's closeness smothering her, Evie imagined that she'd be blushing bright red at the thought of the younger girl watching her going through all of this.

'Okay, that's enough – for now,' Emily said, finally lifting herself up off of Evie and letting go of the crotch rope.

Evie just lay there on the floor, panting for breath. She was hot and exhausted, and imagined that even without the ropes and her state of undress, she must look a frightful mess.

'Come on, lazy bitch,' Emily continued, amusement rich in her voice. 'Get up and put my quilt on my bed properly, before I decide to sit on that and tax you again.'

That got Evie moving. Spitting a stray lock of hair away from her mouth, Evie sat up and caught up the quilt in her hands. Getting it onto the bed was more awkward, considering her bondage, but she eventually managed, after many more tugs on the front of her crotch rope thanks to her own movements.
By now the rope burned horribly every time that it was pulled on; Evie could feel her sensitive skin there becoming dry and raw despite her arousal, and was starting to worry that she'd actually wind up too injured to want to touch there at all for a while at the rate she was going. Still, the sooner she finished, the sooner the horrible rope would be removed.

With that in mind, Evie clambered back up onto Emily's bed, putting the finishing touches on making it, winching with every movement that she made.

'There, finally finished,' she said triumphantly, sitting up on the bed. 'Now you can untie me.'

'Well done,' Emily said. 'But aren't you forgetting something?'

Evie blinked, looking down at the bed and wondering what she'd missed.
'What did I forget?'

Hannah giggled. 'You still have Nicole's bed to do.'

Evie sighed, crestfallen.

Fitting the sheets on Nicole's bed was every bit as torturous as Emily's had been. Worse, perhaps; though Evie had gotten a better idea by now of how much she could move before the ropes bit in harder, she was much sorer now, so every little slip and unavoidable tug on her crotch was that much worse. Eventually, though, she did manage to fit the sheet on properly, and turned about on the bed, looking for Nicole's pillows.

'I suppose I have to crawl off and on again for the pillows,' Evie said, spotting them on the floor.

'Naturally,' Emily replied.

Evie just shook her head. Making a bed had been fun, but it certainly had never been as arduous as all this. She began to crawl to the edge of the bed towards the pillows on the floor.

Before she could reach them, however, Hannah hopped up and grabbed one of Nicole's pillows. She then sat down on it, a determined expression on her face.

Evie stared at the girl disbelievingly, realising what it meant she'd have to do to get the pillow, but Emily saved her.

'It's my dare, not yours, Han,' Emily said, laughing. 'You didn't win, so you just have to watch. That's your tease.

Hannah pouted.

'It's a terrible tease,' she muttered. 'Watching Evie since she's been tied up has been doing more than having that vibe on me for thirty seconds.'
Emily laughed again. 'At least you can't be as frustrated as Evie looks right now,' she said. 'Her face is near as red as her hair.'

Evie felt her blush deepen as the two sisters looked at her, though to be fair, her flushed cheeks were more from heat and exertion, rather than the continued embarrassment she'd been subjected to. Forgoing giving Emily a reply, she awkwardly lowered herself back off the bed, and tugged the first pillow out from underneath Hannah.

'Hey!' Hannah exclaimed, then reached out and gave the front rope leading to Evie's crotch a sharp tug.

Pain shot up through Evie's body as the rope bit into her hot, raw lips, making her squeal out in surprise. But this wasn't Emily that had done it to her this time, and she owed Hannah no obedience for this dare. Grasping the pillow in her hands tightly, Evie swung it, hitting Hannah squarely in the face.

Hannah spluttered, but then Emily took the pillow from Hannah before she could swing it back at Evie. Being bound and thus not fully mobile, Evie was glad for Emily's assistance – right up until the girl threw the pillow across the room over by the door.

'Fetch,' Emily said sternly. 'I told you to make the bed, not attack people with it.'

'Okay,' Evie replied, somewhat subdued by Emily's stern tone. She was fairly certain that the girl wasn't actually mad, but rather playing her role to its fullest, but Evie wasn't about to chance receiving further punishment.

It was too late for that, though. As Evie shuffled awkwardly over towards the door, Emily rose and grabbed a hold of the rope between Evie's ankles and behind, and lifted it upwards.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:12 AM   #339
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, superb writing, as always!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #340
themasterman

i agree with owlart another great addition to a great story
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #341
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

This is really amazing!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #342
daremaster 1
getDare God

I can't describe how good this chapter is.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #343
Yossarian

I can't workout why this hasn't had more views. I would put it amongst my favourites on this site, if not my number one.
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #344
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 37. Beds Made

Evie

Evie went down in a heap as her balance was pulled out from under her, the pain between her legs doubling as all of her weight was transferred onto the rope that Emily was holding up.

While Evie was down, Emily fiddled about with the rope behind her. It didn't take long for Evie to figure out what Emily had done; she'd tied the rope somehow to shorten it, so that now Evie's ankles were up by her butt, which naturally caused any motion other than sitting kneeling up to tug on the crotchrope. Now she couldn't even crawl any more.

'Carry on, cutie,' Emily said sweetly, reaching down and stroking Evie's face. 'We don't get a good view of your cunt any more, but we all know that it's soaking wet from being teased by that rope.'

It didn't feel wet to Evie; her lower lips felt dry and hot, burning sore. But she couldn't deny that she was turned on; her first evening at her new school and already she'd already found herself being dominated by an attractive girl while the girl's little sister watched. Aside from the pain, Evie really had nothing to complain about. She'd never truly enjoyed pain, but even without enjoying the sensation, the aches and trials that others could put her body through did their bit, arousing her and making her ache for those soft, smooth touches that would bring her aching body to orgasm.

Kneeling upright and shuffling across the floor – not at all comfortable or dignified, but the easiest way she could find to move with her new limitation – Evie fetched up the pillow by the door, tossing it onto Nicole's bed, then shuffled back to the remaining pillows, adding them to the pile at the head of Nicole's bed. With the pillows all on the bed, Evie dragged the quilt onto the bed, then stared at the bed, wracking her brain for some way to get herself up onto the bed, bound as she now was.

'Awh, need some help getting on the bed?' Emily asked, seeing Evie's predicament.

Evie ground her teeth, knowing this was going to hurt in at least one way, if not more. 'I don't want to ask for help, but I don't think I can get up there alone,' she confessed.

'It's okay,' Emily reassured her. 'We'll help you up, without even adding any extra charge. Han, help me out.'

The two girls came up behind Evie, and before she could object – not that she'd have been able to stop them – they each grabbed a hold of her crotch rope, front and back. The two sisters then lifted her up by it, every bit of Evie's weight transferring to push her pussy down against the knotted rope.
Evie winced, then moaned, as the sharp pain of the rope bit at her harder and harder. After a moment she thought she'd become used to it, but then her weight shifted slightly, making the knots grind forward renewing the pain afresh.

'Okay, okay, you can put me down now!' Evie squealed, fruitlessly wiggling her bound legs.

She could feel her weight tipping forward, and the two girls' arms in front of her was all that was keeping her from going head over heels and landing on her head.

But at least if I fall, all this weight won't be on my pussy so hard, Evie thought frantically, not knowing whether to moan or scream from the pain tearing into her.

After a few more moments of holding her, Emily and Hannah let Evie down, tipping her to fall onto Nicole's almost made bed. Groaning, Evie picked herself up – as best as she could in her bondage – and shuffled on hands and knees about the bed, arranging Nicole's quilt. Every movement that she made pulled at her chafed pussy, and moving or not, gravity tugged at her ankles, pulling the rope from behind.

Finally, Evie was done making both beds, and flopped onto her tummy, panting for breath.

'Okay, okay, I'm done,' she said breathlessly, heat still raging between her legs. 'You can untie me now.'

Emily came over and sat beside her, rubbing one of Evie's ass cheeks with one hand – an action that definitely wasn't untying her, but Evie was in no position to stop the girl.

'I'll untie your ankles,' Emily said sweetly, squeezing Evie's butt. 'But your pussy and wrists stay tied until you win a hand.'

'I'm sure that wasn't the way the rules work,' Evie muttered. 'But fine, I'll just have to kick your ass next hand.'

Emily slapped Evie's ass hard in response. 'Admit you like it.'

Her ass stung for a second, then heat began to prickle its way up through her body.

'Mmm, I like it,' Evie murmured happily, wiggling her butt. 'Even though this rope is a bitch, I love being tied up and helpless, trying to fight against it. And I'm really glad I found friends here that enjoy the same sorts of games as I do. I feel so lucky.'

'Lucky little whore,' Emily said as she untied Evie's ankles. 'I should ask now, before the game goes much further; is there anything against your limits, assuming we're being generally safe and sane?'

With her ankles freed, Evie stretched out her legs, rolling onto her belly.
'I don't think so,' Evie said, thinking. She was sure she'd forget something. 'As long as it's not insane or going to injure me, or get me in trouble with the school.'

'Those are general rules for everyone,' Emily replied. 'We'd better continue the game – I think Hannah's going to explode sitting there watching.'

Both girls looked over at Hannah, who was wiggling about on the floor, clearly unable to sit still.

'I hate just having to sit and watch, being ignored,' Hannah muttered, realising that she'd finally gotten some attention. 'It drives me absolutely crazy. Just come here and spank me already.'

Evie blinked in surprise; Hannah looked so innocent. She turned to look at Emily, but the older sister just shrugged.

'You're not the only one learning a lot about Hannah today,' she said. 'Apparently she's quite the feisty girl we've been treating like Snow White.'

'Sounds like a perfect match for you,' Evie replied as the girls returned to their seats around the cards. 'Dominant evil older sister, and subby little one.'

'We're not here to fulfil your incest fantasies,' Emily said flatly, handing Evie the deck of cards. 'Your turn to deal.'

Taking that as suggestions of the two sisters being together as a forbidden topic, Evie began to awkwardly deal out the cards, hoping that she'd get this rope off soon. As she reached for her cards, Evie realised how she would get her revenge for the crotchrope. She smiled to herself, then looked at her cards.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #345
Maleslave21

Can't wait for next part when will it be? And what happens to Nicole?

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy