Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2010, 06:10 AM   #331
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

*giggles and hides in the woods*

If you're coming all that way, now i feel i have to do it.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:16 AM   #332
electro

May i also join? *winks*
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #333
jimb0
Account Banned

I dare you, on a day of your choice you are only allowed to remove your underwear to pee twice, and you can only remove your clothes 4 times to pee from the minute you get out of bed to the minute you get in bed.

Have fun
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #334
rosamund

Female

Well i did that today, actually i only removed my undies once to pee, at 11.40this morning.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #335
lc555

Please carry this on
lc555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #336
andy4
Distinguished Member

go to a public restaurant or cafe or coffee house in your smallest skirt on and your brightest colored panties with the lining pulled out.

you must sit with your legs parted and you may not close your tights no matter how hard people are looking.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:11 AM   #337
rosamund

Female

Hello andy4, thank you for my embarrassing dare and i'll be going out to do it later today. i'm just wondering whether to wear my pink panties or my bright blue ones for it.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #338
neoone

Send a message via MSN to neoone Send a message via Yahoo to neoone

I kow I am not the right person but I say you should wear the pink once for your dare

hates: publics, photos, poo, piss, blood, family.
neoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:36 AM   #339
rosamund

Female

i was thinking that too, pink would be more embarrassing, what does anyone else want me to do?

i do have some red ones, but they're not clean today.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:01 AM   #340
happ

Default dare

if natural then die your pubes pink, if shaved take a felt and color in hair. then use the felt to masturbate.
happ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #341
womble

I vote for the pink pair. Have fun.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:12 AM   #342
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I think you need to go buy a new pair of panties that are neon bright in color even rainbow colors or a bright animal print. Since the cat will be on display, best to show it's got style!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:25 AM   #343
rosamund

Female

The pink ones it is then,womble and neoone. i do need to buy some new knickers, Memories for Life, so i can do that too. There's a pair in my album you might like too. i've been told to get some that are a size or two too small for me as well.

happ, i am shaved at the moment so it will be the second part of your dare, but i'm not quite sure what you want me to do there, could you explain a bit more for me please?

Old 09-10-2010, 03:00 AM   #344
womble

How about getting a pair of knickers that are to big and wearing them around town under a short skirt. Sooner or later they are going to slide down your legs and once they hit your ankles you can pull them up whereever you happen to be.

Let them slide down and pull them up three times and on the fourth time take them off altogether and carry on shopping.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:23 AM   #345
rosamund

Female

Ok then, i'll buy some giant knickers as well. i think they'll have to be quite big and loose to fall down by themselves because i'm quite curvy over my bottom and hips.

i'm going out in a few minutes to do it and just for added fun someone has told me privately i have to go out even though i'm bursting for a wee, so goodness knows how this is going to turn out!

Advertisements
Kink Talk