Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-11-2023, 04:17 AM   #3406
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
You’re welcome, do 36 more concentrating on your nipples.
Thank you for the punishment. I have slapped my nipples with spike side of brush 36 times each. It was painful as I have hit them with wooden padel for previous. Now they are hurting even if I touch them. Thank you for your time.
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 05:18 AM   #3407
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
1 day completed for this, 6 days more to go. I would like if more punishment would be posted for me. Thank you in advance.
Take 2 cloth pins, put them on your nipples and snap them off 36 times.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 05:44 AM   #3408
Victoria85
getDare Devil

80A / 36A and growing ^^
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 05:51 AM   #3409
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for the punishment. I have slapped my nipples with spike side of brush 36 times each. It was painful as I have hit them with wooden padel for previous. Now they are hurting even if I touch them. Thank you for your time.
You’re welcome. I think 36 snaps for each nipple using a rubber band is now needed…
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 05:55 AM   #3410
Aneri

Quote:
You’re welcome. I think 36 snaps for each nipple using a rubber band is now needed…
Sorry for this but I can't do it right now, but I'll do it in night.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:23 AM   #3411
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
80A / 36A and growing ^^

Roll a number between 36 and 80. Use the result to swat each boob with a wooden spoon, handle side in this way: clamp each nipple. using strings, attach to both clamps a single 500ml water bottle and bend forward so you will have all the bottle weight and both nipples stretched.

Red marks, please!

Enjoy
Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:55 AM   #3412
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Take 2 cloth pins, put them on your nipples and snap them off 36 times.
I have done the task. Thank you. As cloth pins are really tight. It fucked my nipples very much and by the 30 I was crying and about to give up but I managed to do it till 36. Thank you for your punishment and time.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:01 AM   #3413
Aneri

Asterisk

Quote:
Thank you for your task. I snapped my nipples. I missed 2 shots so I didn't count them and hit again. As I also did previous task of pulling boob with cloth pins and hit them. I snapped pin off couple of times after that I did rubber band one. So my nipples are burning now. Thank you for your punishment and time.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:03 AM   #3414
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
Use clamps and raise your boobs using them
Thank you for your task. I did it. As I was pulling my boobs with clamped nipples. They snapped off couple of time and hurt me alot. First snap was at 15 and another one at 28. I was about to leave clamping but I still managed to do. But at the end of task I was crying as you said. Thank you for your punishment and time.
The following user says Thank You to Aneri for this post:
Old 08-11-2023, 11:08 AM   #3415
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controol View Post
Inspired to this Thread: Punished by girls by size I decided to flip the coin and create this thread. Any woman may post her breast/bra size and any guy may give her a dare based on her size.

Enjoy and have fun!

New Rules:
Once a woman posted her bra-size she also has to post how long she wants to be in, if the days went by AND she has done all the tasks, she may ask for a permission to leave, from the moment she asks she will be in the waiting period of 24hours, during the 24hours each guy who is known on this thread ( at least posted 1 task ) may deny her access to leave and can add 1-4days.

Happy Torture!
I'm still in as 2 days completed today and 5 more to go.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:51 PM   #3416
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Thank you for your task. I did it. As I was pulling my boobs with clamped nipples. They snapped off couple of time and hurt me alot. First snap was at 15 and another one at 28. I was about to leave clamping but I still managed to do. But at the end of task I was crying as you said. Thank you for your punishment and time.
Good girl.
We will use always your breast size so Rolla number between 18 and 72 (chances to half or risk to double).
The number will be used to bust your pussy now.
Lay on back, legs well opened and on air. Use a leather belt or back of hairbrush. No scream means no valid hit. If you close the legs, no valid hit.
I want you have legs to shake by pain and fear.

Enjo
Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:11 PM   #3417
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiek21 View Post
just put your most sexy underwear (nothing more)
then take your vibrator and make 36 circles around your nipples(while in bra). 36 for each nipple.
then move your vibrator along your legs, inside side, from your feet to your pussy. reapet 36 times on each leg.

when above is done, take off your underwear and repeat everything while you are naked.

you can't touch you in any other way then described and can't have orgasm from now until 36minutes after completion of above tasks.
Reading this, I really didn’t think it would be too bad. It took awhile deciding on my sexiest underwear. I have so many favorite bras, but I decided on a blue balconette bra that is lace and mesh. It barely covers my nipples cause of the cut out part, but it is lace and mesh so you can still kind of see my nipples. Since most of my sexy thongs are in the laundry, I picked out the the sexiest one I have available. I got my vibrator out and started on my right nipple. Since my bra has a cut out right at my nipples, tracking the outside of my nipples means it went on on the bra then on skin then back over the portion covered by the bra. Even though my bra is super thin, there is a huge difference between the on skin and on fabric part. And it felt so weird tracing my nipples and feeling that difference, but it also made me excited for the full on skin part. It also made me later realize that you probably wanted me fo use a bra that completely covers my full boobs… My nipples were hard by like the 8th circle. Then I did the same thing to left side. And I moved on to my legs. I started at my right inner angle traced it up on the inside of my leg, jumped over my pussy to the left side and traced it down to my angle. I counted that as one. Then from my left ankle, I did the same thing in reverse and counted that as the second one. Hope I was doing this correctly? I was getting really needy by the 10th time I did this. All I wanted to do was push the vibrator in my pussy or press it against my clit, but I couldn’t. I was soaking wet. After the 36th time. I took of my underwear and started again. My nipples got even harder this time. Without anything covering them, the vibrations were strong and all I wanted to do was press them against my nipples, but I couldn’t. By the halfway point on both sides, I was wishing I could touch my nipples. I would have even take them being clamped over nothing at that point. I was glad to reach the 36th mark cause I could stop. My nipples were still hard and begging but at least I could stop stimulating the area around it. Then I started on my legs, it wasn’t much different from before but I could feel my wetness more. By the end my pussy and clit were throbbing for some attention. I almost started thinking that touching myself would be worth the punishment, but I stoped myself and put a 36 min timer on. I laid on my bag spread eagle so I wouldn’t be more tempted and tried to get my body to cool down. My fan was going so it helped but also didn’t because I could feel the air on my nipples and my pussy when it passed my body. Thank you for the task. It left me very horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
It’s been awhile since I have been here so I am in again for a week 36D. I am really busy right now so I might not get to everyone right away, but I will stay on here until I complete all of them. Currently I can only do things in my room that create minimal noise (anything that can’t be blocked by my fan is off limits). Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for me) that includes most spanking, so we might have to get a little creative.
Little update: I still can only do things that are in my room, but I can be a little louder since my houseguest left and I will have the house to myself at some times. I have five more days to go.

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:44 PM   #3418
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for your task. I snapped my nipples. I missed 2 shots so I didn't count them and hit again. As I also did previous task of pulling boob with cloth pins and hit them. I snapped pin off couple of times after that I did rubber band one. So my nipples are burning now. Thank you for your punishment and time.
You’re welcome. I’d like you to put each breast through as many rubber bands as you can, I hope you have some large bands, and keep them secured for 18 minutes.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:59 PM   #3419
Aneri

Quote:
You’re welcome. I’d like you to put each breast through as many rubber bands as you can, I hope you have some large bands, and keep them secured for 18 minutes.
I don't have much rubber band (2 only). Is there anything I can do in exchange of less rubbers. If yes Thank you for it.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:03 AM   #3420
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don't have much rubber band (2 only). Is there anything I can do in exchange of less rubbers. If yes Thank you for it.
Just use one on each breast then, that’s fine. Then tie some of that cable nice and tightly around each breast as well.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size