Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-26-2017, 11:02 PM   #3361
diapersub304

put on two diaper and a skirt then go for a bike ride

call me dirty names
diapersub304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:29 AM   #3362
GDJones

Take and hold an enema. Double diaper yourself. Go out for lunch or dinner at a fast food restaurant. You aren't allowed to change yourself for 2 hours after you get back from eating.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:28 PM   #3363
Geosnake

Send me a picture as proof of you wearing a diaper at a store with sagging pants.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:49 AM   #3364
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

For 4 days you get 12 diapers. Every day you have to drink at least 3L of water.
You are not allowed to pee anywhere but in the diapers. As soon as a diaper starts leaking you have to add one on top.
You cannot change diapers, until you are wearing 6 at the same time.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:20 PM   #3365
chirise

Your signature says you like feminization. Diaper up and grab some sort of creative supplies you might have around (markers, paint, stickers, etc). Make a diaper the prettiest and girliest you can. Somewhere on it, it must say “Messy Baby Girl.” Put the diaper on. After you have wet, you are going to roll a 6 sided dice once an hour. No taking the diaper off until you roll the number 5. You can take it off - but the dare isn’t over. You can’t put any Diapers or undies back on until you complete the final step. Write 25 lines of “Bad baby girls ruin their pretty Diapers. I am a bad baby girl.” Just like detention!

For my dare - I have the whole weekend free. Please respect my limits.

Punishments: Forced messing, Wearing used diapers (messy external layer only), edging

Hard limits: IRL people, indiscreet public, scat play, nudity, work, pain, face photos, crossdress

Inventory: diapers, boosters, butt plug, bananas, enema bag, suppositories, bondage mitts/cuffs, ball gag, onesie, plastic pants, paci, magic wand vibe, fleshlight
chirise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:02 PM   #3366
Lil Jazzy

Go out to town and go shopping or drinking with your diapers underneath your clothes. At every place you visit with a restroom, go into a stall and close the door, but leave it unlocked. Take off your pants but leave your diaper on. Then for five minutes you have to edge through your diaper. And of course all peeing must be in the diaper, I'll leave messing up to you.

Don't go home until you've done this in at least 5 different places.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #3367
Slug58
Account Banned

For the Next 3 Days you have to sleep diaperd.
A teengirl like you should go to bed at 9 pm.
You should Stay well hydrated, young girls often forget drink enought. Before bedtime Drink 750ml Water or Tea.
Over diaper you have to Wear a tight pantyhose. If you pee in your diaper (i know Not dont like it) it feels more intensive the wet diaper pressed to your Skin.
Is the diaper wet at morning. The Count of 3 Nights Beginn new.
Please give a Report after dare and write pm if you start.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:13 PM   #3368
Slug58
Account Banned

Hey.
Dont forget this threat.
Maybe make my dare with wearing a catheter drained Into diaper.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:28 PM   #3369
raynacd
Distinguished Member

you are trapped in diapers for 48 hours. Once you mess a diaper you roll one dice.

1. Suffer - You must wait one hour, then reroll
2. Humiliate - You may change into a new diaper, but no cleaning yourself
3. Bondage - You may change into a new diaper, but you have to tape it tightly to yourself
4. Used - You may change into a diaper that you completely soak with water, then a new diaper on top of that
5. Messy - You have to bounce up and down on a chair for 60 seconds, then you may change into a new diaper
6. Lucky - You may change into a new diaper as normal

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:09 AM   #3370
goodone

For your dare you are going to put on two diapers. You are to remain diapered for 12 hours. During those 12 hours you may not remove the diapers for any reason. As part of your dare you must go to the park and walk around. You may only change in front of s window.

For my dare, I cannot do anything public or anything that lasts longer than a day.
Dislikes: bondage, wedgie, cornertime
Loves: DIAPERS
PM Dares
goodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:52 AM   #3371
Dalekhuw

Double diaper up. No changing for 8 hours. Drink at least a litre per hour

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:29 PM   #3372
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Prepare a diaper by poking holes in it and cutting slots in the backing. You're going to double diaper, but first you've got to prepare. Find a movie you want to go see, then plan accordingly as to when to go see it. 3 hours before you leave, go pee normally. Drink a small glass of water. 2 hours before you leave, drink a larger glass of water (or two small glasses if you don't have a big one). 1 hour before you leave, drink one more small glass of water. When I say small, I mean less than a bottle of water, preferably half (8 fl. Oz.). Grab two suppositories, and put them in a zip lock bag, and leave. Arrive 30 minutes before the movie starts and buy your ticket. Buy a large drink, preferably tea if you like it. Get some popcorn if you like. Go find a seat and leave your stuff, and head to the bathroom. Slip in the suppositories, then re-diaper up (bring tape if you need it for your diaper tapes). Wash your hands and head back to your seat. Now, you are not allowed to move from your seat until the credits are over. Enjoy your movie!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 10-24-2017, 03:58 AM   #3373
daredude14

Put on a diaper, you are not allowed to pee for the next 4 hours; you will be drinking a min. of 2 glasses of water every 1/2 hour. If you pee before the 4 hours are up you have to wear a diaper to bed with icyhot in it. If you make it the four hours you may release yourself into the diaper and send me a punishment.

Kik:farfle14

Dislikes: public, eating (poo,pee etc), family, pain, photo
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:49 PM   #3374
a17diaper

Default Dare

Your dare is to first get some kind of laxative, I personally prefer liquid glycerin suppositories. Nextyou are going to coat your balls in icy hot. Now take the laxative and diaper up. Let the laxative do its work, holding it in as long as possible. Once you make a nice gooey mess you make sit down and smear it around to dilute the icy hot. You must wear the diaper for an hour so I suggest you squish your diaper a lot.

For mine I'm working from home on Friday so I'll have some free time for the first time in a few weeks. I can start overnight, but only have a few hours alone in the morning, and then have to go into work in the afternoon.

Supplies: some goodnites, depends fitted pullups (supprisingly absorbant), a few tape on diapers, marshmallows, solid glycerin suppositories, and a butt plug

Limits: obvious public
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:10 AM   #3375
daredude14

double diaper and write "little miss potty panties" on it in marker You can't take the diaper off until it leaks send me a pic before you take it pff

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper