Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-15-2022, 04:41 PM   #3361
Wolf_

Caught. Oh dear you have a few to do!

Limits: Illegal, webcam, exposure, family, blackmail, sending pictures/photos of me

PM Dares
Wolf_ is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wolf_ for this post:
Old 12-15-2022, 04:46 PM   #3362
Sismaster

catch me within 1 minute and I have to take breast forms with my in my back (flip a coin for c or d. when I get in the train I have to put the boobs on.

if you catch within 3 minutes I also have to wear a string under my clothes

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 04:47 PM   #3363
Wolf_

Caught again. Sorry

Limits: Illegal, webcam, exposure, family, blackmail, sending pictures/photos of me

PM Dares
Wolf_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 04:57 PM   #3364
Sismaster

if you catch me within 5 minutes I have to jerk off 10 strokes 3 times when in the train tomorrow. goint to college and back

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 12-16-2022, 01:10 AM   #3365
Sismaster

If you catch me within 10 minutes I have to watch both wonder woman movies trying to dress like her

Old 12-16-2022, 01:33 AM   #3366
Alex_MTB

If you catch me in the next hour I have to either bounce on my dildo until I cum or, give the person who catches me a link to my Hush 2 butt plug (vibration control)

Likes: diapers, wetting, plugs, anal, edges, dares, challenges, games, cum play, cum eating, panties

Limits: public, loud, very messy (roommates), anything that involves friends or family, scat.

BDSM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/aMQj6DYG

Kik: Alex_MTB1

Toys: 4 different plugs, 6’ dildo, 300ml douche, adult pull ups.
Alex_MTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 03:22 AM   #3367
asdf12

If you catch me in 20 mins i will send you a pic of me with a full hard on in my tiniest thong. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 06:00 AM   #3368
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

If you catch me in the next 60 minutes you can add a new rule that I have to follow up to permanently

If you catch me in the next 90 minutes you can add a new rule that I have to follow for a maximum of 3 months

If you catch me in the next 120 minutes you can add a new rule that I have to follow for a maximum of 1 month

Kik TheRealMozie

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 08:14 AM   #3369
Sismaster

Catch me within 10 minutes and I am not allowed to pee for 3 hours

Old 12-16-2022, 11:53 AM   #3370
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes I have to do a public/hidden public laxative dare

Old 12-16-2022, 12:02 PM   #3371
Sismaster

If you catch me witihn 30 minutes I have to crossdress to my black outfit with e cup boobs, drink 2 full bottles of water and hold my pee for at least 3 hours.

if you catch me within 15 minutes I have to listen to the sound of water running for at least 10 minutes every 45 minutes

Old 12-16-2022, 12:15 PM   #3372
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsYouPlease View Post
If you catch me in the next 15 minutes you can control all my posting on getDare and what I write, including threads. (I will delete this post if I'm not caught )
caught you

If you catch me within 30 minutes I have to fully crossdress with my black clothes e cup boobs and wear multiple layers under the dress so I get realy warm and sweaty. so I should also drink plenty of water to keep myself hydrated. Of course I can't pee to lose all that water. so no peeing for at least 3 hours

if you catch within 15 minutes I also have to do a lot of workouts since pretty girls should be nice and fit

catch me within 5 and I have to shave my face and everything under it

Old 12-17-2022, 04:59 AM   #3373
Kleiner Mann

if you catch me in the next 30 min you can expose me on my twitter profile with 5 photos of your choice, humiliating texts and my measurements. I'm on Kik qbano89
Kleiner Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 06:55 AM   #3374
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

If you caught me in the next hour you can give me a dare to do in my hotel room.

If you caught my in 45 minutes I will buy what you want me to at a lingerie store upto $100 per person that caughts me

If caught in 30 minutes I will do or wear whatever asked at a gaming bar tonight

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 07:57 AM   #3375
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

f you caught me in the next 90 minutes you can give me a dare to do in my hotel room.

If you caught my in 45 minutes I will buy what you want me to at a lingerie store upto $100 per person that caughts me and tell the person working that it was a dare that I have to do. If they laugh or ask any questions why I will tell them and buy an item they think I should get as well. And wheat and or insert while out. And will wheat right where I buy if there is a place to

If caught in 30 minutes I will do or wear whatever asked at a gaming bar tonight as well as on my way home from my weekend get away

If caught any time during this 90 minutes you can control my orgasm for the night

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team

Last edited by brandonlow67042; 12-17-2022 at 08:01 AM.
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare