Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-11-2017, 10:21 AM   #3331
Sismaster

Roll a dice. The lower the number the smaller the bra cup. 1=a 2=b etc. Niw make poop breasts foe that cup. And wearbit for a day.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #3332
jdh90

I dare you to place some saran wrap over the toilet, then you must take a crap on the saran wrap. Flip a coin 5 times, if it lands on heads more than tails you will shove your face in it. If it lands on tails more than heads you will sit on it for 5 minutes and then put your underwear back on ang give yourself a wedgie before cleaning up.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jdh90 for this post:
Old 10-12-2017, 07:35 AM   #3333
Sismaster

Put saran wrap on you toilet. You will crao on it for five days and have to put all poop in your underwear and a c sized bra. Wear it for 5 hours

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:42 AM   #3334
Sismaster

Bumoing the thread

Old 10-13-2017, 05:50 AM   #3335
pilik

- Fill your mouth with shit. Save the rest and your piss.

- Roll a dice but don't look yet.

- Note down time.

- Blindfold and stand in corner

When your think dice*10min time is up you can check. If you have been longer in the corner you can spit it out. Otherwise you have to swallow.

- If you chew from the beginning you can take 10 min off.

- If more than 20 min are left on the clock eat and drink all

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:52 AM   #3336
Sismaster

Save some poop. The put it in yir socks and a bra ( mold soolme poop to breasts) and take laxatives. Now go to public and shit yourself all over

Old 10-14-2017, 03:19 AM   #3337
Sismaster

Sorry i dont eat

Old 10-14-2017, 07:45 AM   #3338
Kumapacjr

Next time you poop you have to put it nine your underwear and then wear that pair to bed and you can't clean it up until its past 10:00 am the next morning.
I haven't tried putting it in my mouth yet

Likes: Pain (giving and receiving), humiliation (giving and receiving), pee holding, bathroom control (giving and receiving), and much more!
Dislikes: Cornertime, mouth soaping, public humiliation, scat, and not much else.
Limits: Photo/video, extreme public humiliation (as decided on in a case by case basis).

If you’re a pain slut who needs torture, come talk to me.
Kumapacjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:20 AM   #3339
Sismaster

Poop and put ut in your mouth

Old 10-14-2017, 10:36 AM   #3340
Genetix

Next time you go to the toilet, shit beside it. Then transfer everything into the bowl with your mouth only while being blindfolded.

If you want pic proof for my dare, hit me up on KIK: HiNoIshi
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:39 AM   #3341
Kumapacjr

You must take a shit on the floor and load It with whipped cream, and lick all the whipped cream off I'm currently in public

Likes: Pain (giving and receiving), humiliation (giving and receiving), pee holding, bathroom control (giving and receiving), and much more!
Dislikes: Cornertime, mouth soaping, public humiliation, scat, and not much else.
Limits: Photo/video, extreme public humiliation (as decided on in a case by case basis).

Last edited by Kumapacjr; 10-14-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #3342
Sismaster

Take some laxatives while going to work and let everything in your pants until you go home

Old 10-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #3343
Kumapacjr

you have to drop all your shit from head height onto the floor, flip a coin, now using only your mouth.

Heads - move any large pieces into the toilet and lick the rest clean.

Tales - the toilet can be used, you are the toilet, lick it all up, eat the big bits, wipe your but with your finger and suck it clean.

Old 10-16-2017, 01:32 PM   #3344
Kumapacjr

Bumping this thread

Old 10-17-2017, 01:28 AM   #3345
Sismaster

Same dare you gave me

Advertisements
Kink Talk