Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2021, 08:31 AM   #316
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie94 View Post
Yes I kept them on, no point in changing them when I knew fresh ones would suffer the same fate!

Good thing I can have anal and even nipple edges (and orgasms)! I've been relying on the vibrating butt plug to edge during the last several minutes while slapping my titties (which are nearing the end of their tether again already).

Slaps to each of my titties - 420/800
Hits to my pussy with my flogger - 270/270
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 260/440
Edges - 68/188
I am really enjoying that mental image..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:32 AM   #317
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Already done with the flogger, Youre making good progress!

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:03 AM   #318
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Already done with the flogger, Youre making good progress!
Yes but things are grinding down to a halt

My titties are once again too tender and bruised to take any more slaps. And on my last edge with the vibrating plug I nearly lost control once again! Barely avoided an accidental orgasm. So edging is too risky, and my titties and clit are too sore to be punished - in short, I cannot move ahead with my tasks for the time being! And underlining all of this is an ever increasing desire for an orgasm!

Slaps to each of my titties - 480/800
Edges - 74/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Make me work for my orgasms - latest thread!

Last edited by Ellie94; 10-22-2021 at 09:17 AM.
Ellie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #319
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Yes but things are grinding down to a halt

My titties are once again too tender and bruised to take any more slaps. And on my last edge with the vibrating plug I nearly lost control once again! Barely avoided an accidental orgasm. So edging is too risky, and my titties and clit are too sore to be punished - in short, I cannot move ahead with my tasks for the time being! And underlining all of this is an ever increasing desire for an orgasm!

Slaps to each of my titties - 480/800
Edges - 74/188
Oh dear... it does sound like you need a break. We can't be having any accidental orgasms.. The punishment would need to be quite severe if so..
Old 10-22-2021, 09:28 AM   #320
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Oh dear... it does sound like you need a break. We can't be having any accidental orgasms.. The punishment would need to be quite severe if so..
A break is definitely in order, planning to go to the park for a long walk.

Out of interest, what punishment would you propose for an accidental orgasm?

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Likes: submission, orgasms, edging, humiliation, bodywriting, anal, pain, accidental-on-purpose, risky

Limits: pics, scat, illegal, diapers, family, DDLG, use of things like toothpaste/bengay, food insertions

Toys: Dildo, clitoral vibrator, remote controlled vibrator, vibrating butt plug, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, binder clips, clothespegs, ball gag, flogger

Old 10-22-2021, 09:37 AM   #321
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I think running a new thread under the same rules as the last, but running for an entire week... plus all the all edges and spanks which hadn't been done..
Old 10-22-2021, 09:39 AM   #322
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A break is definitely in order, planning to go to the park for a long walk.

Out of interest, what punishment would you propose for an accidental orgasm?
How about, the rest of the tasks after the accidental orgasm must be done in a riskier setting.

For example, while driving/in the drive thru, in a dressing room of a store, in the park. Anywhere that isnt your home and poses some risk.

If you have a second accidental orgasm, the rest of the tasks must also be done while nude

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 10-23-2021, 12:35 AM   #323
Ellie94

On my walk last evening I bumped into a friend and neither of us had dinner plans so she came over to my place and we ordered pizza. I hope she didn't smell my arousal! Anyway she left a few hours later and I fully intended to get back to the tasks. Instead, I fell asleep! I practically didn't do any tasks after 5pm yesterday! Half a day lost!

I panicked when I woke up today and my titties and clit have since borne the brunt of my anger, with a few edges peppered in!

Decent progress this morning but I'm already sore all over and I've had to take a break!

30 plus hours in already!

Slaps to each of my titties - 580/800
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 310/440
Edges - 85/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Old 10-23-2021, 01:35 AM   #324
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ooh perfect - well you needed the break I guess.. sounds like at least another day of spanking, edging and wet panties.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:02 AM   #325
Ellie94

Most certainly another day of spanking, edging and wet panties! I changed into new ones today and they're already soaked!

But that's not surprising because I've just had an edge-athon! I've edged 40 times in the last couple of hours, taking a 10 minute break every 5 edges to do something completely non-sexual so I don't get overwhelmed or accidentally cum! I've surprised myself! My clit is alive right now, I don't remember the last time I craved an orgasm so much!

Time to focus some attention on my titties, they're feeling ignored! Lol.

Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 340/440
Edges - 125/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Old 10-23-2021, 07:58 AM   #326
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Most certainly another day of spanking, edging and wet panties! I changed into new ones today and they're already soaked!

But that's not surprising because I've just had an edge-athon! I've edged 40 times in the last couple of hours, taking a 10 minute break every 5 edges to do something completely non-sexual so I don't get overwhelmed or accidentally cum! I've surprised myself! My clit is alive right now, I don't remember the last time I craved an orgasm so much!

Time to focus some attention on my titties, they're feeling ignored! Lol.

Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 340/440
Edges - 125/188
Sounds like its going well! Any thoughts on those punishments suggested earlier? Though it seems like you are pretty well in control lol

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 10-23-2021, 08:45 AM   #327
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by artjack3 View Post
I'm very jealous! I've been in chastity since Sept 10 and have been playing with my nipples constantly trying to achieve an orgasm, with no success! I get extremely hot & bothered, weak in the knees, and start to shudder & shake! Extremely frustrating! When I finally get released... hopefully next week... I'm going to have a glorious orgasm!
Awww, I feel sorry for you! I guess most people can't cum from just nipple play so don't be too hard on yourself. I seem to be one of the lucky ones. Hope you have a great orgasm when you're released!

I have a set routine if I want to have a nipple only orgasm. Torturing or pumping them beforehand can help but is not a prerequisite. It doesn't really change the actual process of reaching the orgasm, which involves building up a rhythm of 30-45 seconds of rubbing and rolling my nipples, 3-4 second break to wet my fingers in my mouth, back to rubbing my nipples and so on. If I repeat this for long enough, I reach an inflection point where my nipples become too sensitive to keep going. The trick is to carry on beyond this point. The next few minutes of rubbing are almost unpleasurable, until a second inflection point where out of nowhere the pleasure returns at a whole new level and I am suddenly firmly on the road to orgasm!

The orgasm itself is kind of like a lucky dip - it can vary from being only mildly satisfying to being absolutely mind-blowing! And the time taken to reach it can be unpredictable too. For example, your post inspired me to have a nipple edge just now and it took me about 20 minutes to get there, which is about average. It can take less time, but it can also take much longer!

While it can be occasionally quite frustrating, I actually really enjoy the unpredictability when I'm in the right mood!

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Last edited by Ellie94; 10-23-2021 at 09:07 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Ellie94 for this post:
Old 10-23-2021, 09:01 AM   #328
Ellie94

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Sounds like its going well! Any thoughts on those punishments suggested earlier? Though it seems like you are pretty well in control lol
I think both the suggestions are quite harsh, but quite appropriate too! But ultimately irrelevant because I'm not going to have an accident

Famous last words... Lol!

Anyway I've been at my titties all afternoon and they're red and tender and look (and feel) incredibly abused! I've also been steadily working away at the clit spanks and some more edges. My pussy is obviously still drenched, my clit swollen, and my panties soaked. Which has started feeling completely normal!

I have to go out now and it could be late by the time I'm back, I'm really worried I'm not going to be able to finish the tasks today either!

Slaps to each of my titties - 720/800
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 380/440
Edges - 142/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Last edited by Ellie94; 10-23-2021 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:17 AM   #329
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I think both the suggestions are quite harsh, but quite appropriate too! But ultimately irrelevant because I'm not going to have an accident

Famous last words... Lol!

Anyway I've been at my titties all afternoon and they're red and tender and look (and feel) incredibly abused! I've also been steadily working away at the clit spanks and some more edges. My pussy is obviously still drenched, my clit swollen, and my panties soaked. Which has started feeling completely normal!

I have to go out now and it could be late by the time I'm back, I'm really worried I'm not going to be able to finish the tasks today either!

Slaps to each of my titties - 720/800
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 380/440
Edges - 142/188
Lol enjoying what you have brought on yourself? And it seems like youre doing a great job at not failing so far lol. Enjoy your night out!

And you are so close! Hopefully not too far into the morning if you arent done tonight. Good luck!

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 10-24-2021, 12:06 AM   #330
Ellie94

I couldn't finish all the tasks last night, but it's only the edges left. I'm going for a hike with my walking group today and I doubt I'll have enough time to complete all the remaining edges before I have to leave! I guess it's going to be a wet hike for me, and I'm not talking about the weather!

Slaps to each of my titties - 800/800
Hits to my clit with a wooden spoon - 440/440
Edges - 156/188

32B/5'4"/52kg/brunette

Advertisements
Kink Talk