Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2021, 09:31 PM   #316
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

What have you decided?
Will you proceed with the dare?
This is not begging it is asking for money by doing works which the people tell.
I will go easy I will reduce 6 weeks(updating it cause of post of FarmalT below) of your time if you do the dare (Looks like a great deal),if you want less time the denial reduced will be low too(your choice).Also don't attach nipple clamps (if you do I will be pleased and reduce another week).And wear your sluttiest outfit over the wedgie.
Also after completing this dare unlock the charsity bra(have fun).
If you say no the dare then not unlocking the bra.And you don't have wear them again as long this thread is on if someone gives task again then you will have to wear only 24 hours.I am being easy as you have had enough denial.

Reply till (10 may midnight) to this quote regarding you will do or not,
otherwise I will add 180 days (I hope I don't have to do this,but will love it).I saw you online some hours ago after I posted the dare but no reply so...And as I am girl I will make sure that you don't come out till Christmas (If no reply),if you do I will make sure that you end denial in June.

Last edited by Abv; 05-08-2021 at 08:23 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:13 PM   #317
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Remove 2 days of denial ...
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:26 PM   #318
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Please add 6 weeks

Since my pussy failed so badly at denial I will add 6 weeks to yours.

I can now steal more orgasms from you as I can have them again!

T

Someone asked me to be nicer so each hour you perform a Surrender thy senses you may reduce that time by 1 day with a maximum of 7 days reduced, or 7 hours for 1 week, to bring it down to 5 weeks.
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -

Last edited by FarmgalT; 05-07-2021 at 10:55 PM.
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:13 AM   #319
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Since my pussy failed so badly at denial I will add 6 weeks to yours.

I can now steal more orgasms from you as I can have them again!

T

Someone asked me to be nicer so each hour you perform a Surrender thy senses you may reduce that time by 1 day with a maximum of 7 days reduced, or 7 hours for 1 week, to bring it down to 5 weeks.
Can she do two senses deprivation at a time and what will be the reward for it?

Last edited by Heyythere04; 05-08-2021 at 12:24 AM.
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:41 AM   #320
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well I too have a denial thread which just started so I am not lettling anyone go till my denial has ended which last till Halloween. Add180 days and Abv cant update again to 14 weeks, the dare which he gave you which cancelled your six weeks. Let you do that dare for 6 weeks cancellation but add mine weeks(180 days).
It is fun stealing your orgasms.

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-09-2021 at 03:58 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:44 AM   #321
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well I too have a denial thread which just started so I am not lettling anyone go till my denial has ended which last till Halloween. Add 18 weeks(180 days) and Abv cant update again to 14 weeks, the dare which he gave you which cancelled your six weeks. Let you do that dare for 6 weeks cancellation but add mine 18 weeks(180 days).
Okay well I did the same favor to you added 180 days to your denial too. It was acceptable of you to not let me change the weeks from the dare but enjoy the 180 days and add nipple denial too for the thread.

Kinkerbell if you complete the dare I will help you to reduce the denial. Otherwise 180 days from me too...... and remove the bra charsity as soon as you accept the dare.

Last edited by Abv; 05-08-2021 at 05:58 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:39 PM   #322
denon12
getDare Devil

I'll remove 2 days!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:57 AM   #323
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Add 3 more days..
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 03:07 AM   #324
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Add 7 days but remove the bra charsity and don't wear it again.I dare you to Play with the boobs for 2 hours.
Hope you liked the gift.

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-09-2021 at 03:59 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:44 AM   #325
LPV
getDare Saint

If you do 100 jumping jacks, you may remove 2 days!

Denied by Triangle beginning June 16.

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 06:45 PM   #326
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
See for a deduction of 14(now 6 weeks after the addition of 6 weeks in a later reply) days,I think some pain may be fine.So this is my dare
Adjust your belt(or remove it) and do a bra connection and adjust that the wedgie hurts,but you can't touch there.(If a wedgie is out of your limits ,do the dare without the wedgie).
Also expose the chastity bra such that the nipples are exposed.Wear a normal bra and panties and do a bra connection wedgie.Wear the tightest bra and panties.

You can't easy your wedgie at any time.
Okay,so as you will be very much thankful for me if you can go out to the park in just a bra connection wedgie and all the words humiliating words on your body.Gag yourself with any gag you like.Tie your hands with a 2m long rope and attach the middle part of the rope to crotch rope which you will tie on the wedgie.Tie your leg with a rod so that the crotch rope feels better on the wedgie and make you in distress.
After reaching the park,do 50 pull ups(the hands movement will restrict the crotch and thus will hurt the wedgie.
Then do 50 jumping jacks but each time you jump you must lick the ground.Also while doing jumping jacks attach the nipple clamps (if possible).Do the exercises every 2 hour so that viewers can have fun.

Write on your stomach,"Give me money (It will be the least valued currency like cent)",and do anything you want.Your task to get 30(I will accept 25 or more) quarters (cents).Till then you may not come out from the park.If you have to eat,take it with you and remove the gag and eat it.At 7 am drink 2 gallons of water and every hour drink 1 gallon of water.
If you have to pee pee in safe place but add 50 of each exercise.
You must let any stranger they want to do with you.If they offer more you reject it and if they give it anyway,put it aside after taking one cent.You will be exposed to public for a long time ......
The time when you will go in the park is 7 am as lot of people can be found at that time(doing exercises) and stay till 7 pm(if amount has not been collected.)If by 9 am you haven't collected 5 cents then remove the gag and then ask people.

You will make sure that wedgie hurts you and do activities for the people to entertain them.You can sit but every half hour only and that too 5 minutes.If risk of police is there then you may quit the task for the day but must complete later.You will be allowed mobile so that you can survive the day.
If it is getting hard to get the money on a single day(from 7am to 7 pm),go to a different park the day after that and start the whole dare again.Do this till the amount has been collected.You will exposed to minimum 100 people I hope.
If it fails for one time ,then lower the limit from 30 to 20 and so on..
If you accept you can't back off.If you write you can't complete the task,add some days of denial .Ask anyone to come with you (if possible),so that nothing to serious occurs.
I will see the report first which you will write as a reply on this thread then your days of denial will be reduced when I say.

I have make sure that the task is in your limits.I just want to know how far you will go to get your denial get completed faster.

Report of minimum 300 words is must.If too long public is not comfortable tell me I will shorten the time but also reduce less days of your denial and after the cool down add 2 months as I am a girl I can add any number of days.

This is not begging it is asking for money by doing works which the people tell. If it not feasible just stay in the park for 12 hours and cancel the stuff related to money asking.It will result in less denial reduction (2 weeks less from 6 weeks)

I know I am being hard but you asked for the dare and said it was too good to reduce six weeks(updated) days so ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
What have you decided?
Will you proceed with the dare?
This is not begging it is asking for money by doing works which the people tell.
I will go easy I will reduce 6 weeks(updating it cause of post of FarmalT below) of your time if you do the dare (Looks like a great deal),if you want less time the denial reduced will be low too(your choice).Also don't attach nipple clamps (if you do I will be pleased and reduce another week).And wear your sluttiest outfit over the wedgie.
Also after completing this dare unlock the charsity bra(have fun).
If you say no the dare then not unlocking the bra.And you don't have wear them again as long this thread is on if someone gives task again then you will have to wear only 24 hours.I am being easy as you have had enough denial.

Reply till (10 may midnight) to this quote regarding you will do or not,
otherwise I will add 180 days (I hope I don't have to do this,but will love it).I saw you online some hours ago after I posted the dare but no reply so...And as I am girl I will make sure that you don't come out till Christmas (If no reply),if you do I will make sure that you end denial in June.
As per Mistress’s orders I shall be ignoring this ridiculous and frankly unrealistic post.

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 07:04 PM   #327
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I too have a denial thread which just started so I am not lettling anyone go till my denial has ended which last till Halloween. Add180 days and Abv cant update again to 14 weeks, the dare which he gave you which cancelled your six weeks. Let you do that dare for 6 weeks cancellation but add mine weeks(180 days).
It is fun stealing your orgasms.
Quote:
Add 7 days but remove the bra charsity and don't wear it again.I dare you to Play with the boobs for 2 hours.
Hope you liked the gift.
You can't post so soon after posting once. You're supposed to go in cool down, but I'm not sure I understand what you posted in the first place

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 08:26 PM   #328
Heyythere01
Account Banned

Okay,you have enough denial,I am subtracting 500 days ,so your denial ends tomorrow.If someone as adds days,then remove the bra charsity as soon as you read this.And id no one replies by today midnight,you are out of denail.

Also some one has a similar username as me,mine is 01 and that person is 04

Last edited by Heyythere01; 05-09-2021 at 08:32 PM.
Heyythere01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:53 AM   #329
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyythere01 View Post
Okay,you have enough denial,I am subtracting 500 days ,so your denial ends tomorrow.If someone as adds days,then remove the bra charsity as soon as you read this.And id no one replies by today midnight,you are out of denail.

Also some one has a similar username as me,mine is 01 and that person is 04
Well, I'm adding 36 524 days again then~
Say goodbye to any orgasms ever again!

For real though, I will add one day to keep the release always just a day away~
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:58 AM   #330
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Ill add 2 days but the 3 giving you the most time have only had accounts for less than 6 days. Ask your mistress for me if they can be put on a limit as its very curious to me.
PurpleS is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk