Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-14-2022, 04:34 PM   #316
EmmieA1118

For the next 7 days after you see this, if you choose to cum, it may only be in the back of your underwear. If you do cum, you cannot take off that underwear until the end of the 7 days.
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 04:50 PM   #317
Sissy swim boi

Every morning for 7 days you must cum in a pair of clean panties and wipe up all left over cum with the same pair for 7 days, each pair you where every day you must keep on for the day the wipe up pair must be worn on day 7 and cum in again that morning

Likes edging, spanking, anal,humiliation, tease & denial, bondage, dice dares, Small to medium insertions bondage, crossdressing(swimsuit’s especially)

Dislikes pee, messy, pics

Hard Limits: scat, face pics, family, shaving, public, Illegal, line writing, spending money , chastity

Kik: sissyswimswitch
Sissy swim boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:22 AM   #318
Gai

Hump your bed in the morning while wearing underwear. Time how long it takes to cum. For every minute, stay in the underwear for an hour. Once you've cum, set an alarm for that many hours later. Wherever you are when the alarm goes off, go into a restroom, take the underwear off, and cum again--directly onto the underwear. Your cum is not allowed to be left anywhere else, so if any lands anywhere else then you have to lick it up. Put the underwear with the fresh cum back on and wear it for the rest of the day.

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 04:23 PM   #319
EmmieA1118

For the next four days after you see this post, you must cum twice a day. it must be done in the same underwear, and in a chair wedgie.
EmmieA1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 04:04 AM   #320
Hellrider7923

For the next week, every morning cum in the underwear that you are wearing.
Then flip a coin. Heads and you can change into a clean pair of underwear.
Tails and you have to stay in your cum filled underwear. You are not allowed to change your underwear at any other point of the day for the duration of this dare.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 08:34 AM   #321
jonnie35

the same for you, For the next week, come prepared each morning in the underwear you have on.
Then toss a coin on. Head and you can change into a clean pair of underwear.
Tails and you must stay in your semen-filled underwear. You may not change your underwear at any other time of day for the duration of this challenge.

kik jonnie352
skype [email protected]
jonnie35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:20 AM   #322
Footslaves

Hmm no signature or anything and you don't come up with an original dare so you can do the same as well

For the next week, come prepared each morning in the underwear you have on.
Then toss a coin on. Head and you can change into a clean pair of underwear.
Tails and you must stay in your semen-filled underwear. You may not change your underwear at any other time of day for the duration of this challenge
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:48 AM   #323
betaphil

Wear a pair of panties that has 3 loads of cum in them.

You have to cum in them 3 times, but don't let them dry in between - keep the panties in a plastic bag/the fridge until you've got all 3 loads in them, then put them on and wear them for a day.

Likes: strip games, picture imitation, underwear, wedgies, humiliation, sph, chastity, denial, bondage,
Dislikes: cumming/edging, cbt, shaving, messy, ws, fem/sissy, cam
Limits: no painful/blood, public, baby/diaper, personal info, bodywriting.

PM Dares and Toys
betaphil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:52 AM   #324
Bc2000

Cum in your underwear and then give yourself a wedgie and keep it hidden under your clothes and then go for a walk

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 01:11 PM   #325
Bc2000

bumping this thread

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:51 PM   #326
jamkx57

Cum in your undies 2 times, once in the front and once in the back, then go to sleep. In the morning you can take them off only if you suck on the cum stains for 1 minute.

I WILL DO ANY PM DARE YOU SEND ME!!
PM Dares

light anal, masturbation control, light cbt

Limits: scat, blood, public, extreme cbt,
extreme anal
jamkx57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 02:07 PM   #327
Hellrider7923

Wear one of your thongs for the next 48 hours. You are only allowed to remove your thong to use the toilet if you first cum in it. If you don't cum in your thong you have to keep in on while using the toilet.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Old 08-11-2022, 03:15 AM   #328
Hellrider7923

Bumping this, because I am horny and would like to cum

Old 09-01-2022, 06:42 AM   #329
renal333

Cum in the back of your underwear. Put them on and pull them snug. Leave this until it all dries.
I consent to all pictures of me being shared.
Ask me about my bully group!

Likes: Pain, CBT, humiliation, body writing, dice dares, spanking

Dislikes: oral, icyhot

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
renal333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 12:31 PM   #330
Hellrider7923

In the morning, cum in your underwear. Keep wearing those underwear until you have cum two more times in them

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, cum in panties, panties, underwear, underwear control, underwear humiliate dare