Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-30-2017, 02:36 PM   #316
ILoveMess

Would love to join in to
likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:43 PM   #317
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMess View Post
Would love to join in to
Ok you can join tge blue team too. Maybe addibg you two will help them to rally.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #318
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 2 starts...I see target practice...thinking the guys will have an upper hand. I sit there legs crossed as babygirljade returns messier and with 0 points. I walk to take my seat as the guy are both grinning ear to ear and the crowd enjoying it. I see his smile and before I know it, he hits the bullseye and thick lumpy chill pours over me. soaking my hair and top, piling on my legs. I bounce my thighs up and down grossed out. Thinking this isn't going to end great. chili dripping all down me as they set the next bucket. I take a sigh of relief when he misses the target. He gives me another look... and bam hits the bullseye. I jump as ice cold water hits me. helping to clean my head, but damn is it cold. my blue shirt clings to me, my nipples go hard. poking through my now soaked bra as I shiver waiting to be released. Once released, I drain my hair as the water and mess helps my tan legs shimmer. I walk over to my the spot to throw the ball, random bits of mess still in my hair. Crowd enjoying how drenched my shirt is as I go to throw, I am cold and hands are slick. I miss. I refocus and toss and just miss a bullseye. I look frustrated as my last one misses. I walk back trying to warm up, as my shorts are more soaked with the water running down me. I look at the scoreboard wondering how we are ever going to come back. not looking forward to a cold shower at all...

I see some stirring as more contestants arrive. hopefully they can score some points

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:50 PM   #319
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Is it wrong that I'm loving the way I'm staying clean while the girls have been having such a tough time? My dream! And you ladies wear it so well!
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:48 AM   #320
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Round three is the dice of fate game. This game works like this. Each player will tale a turn throwing a giant 6 sided dice but there are no numbers on it just fates. The fates are mess your opponent, +200 points, you get messed, -200 points, mess your opponent, and +500 points. Now the blue team really needs the points so I hope they roll good.

First up is BabygirlJade she rolls messy your opponent and gets to dump a bucket of blue slime over Jeopardy's head. He gets to roll next and rolls mess your opponent to and gives her a bucket of red slime back.

Up next is ezeperalta212 who rolls -200 points outch that is going to hurt blue badly. Next dandushma rolls you get messed and ezeperalta212 dumps blue slime on him.

Up next is Messygirl249 who rolls ayou get messed and gets a bucket of red slime from Sam7675. He rolls next and gets mess your opponent and gets to give her another bucket of the red slime.

Next up is Ilovemess and usually I would face her against Samk7675 since he was the only red player clean but I saw Jeopardy laughing at the fate to those girls in the first 2 rounds so it only seems right that he gets to go again. She rolls mess your opponent and gets to dump another bucket of blue slime on him. he rolls his last roll and gets you get messed earning him another heaping bucket of blue slime. So after 3 rounds it's Red still at 2100 points but the Blue has dropped to NEGATIVE ONE HUNDRED POINTS!!! You girls better score some big points in tomorrow's trivia piesute or you will be in big trouble.

I need each player to post 3 true or false responses. you can post them here as I am the only one who will know the questions.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 05-31-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:31 PM   #321
Messygirl249

I walk out for my first time on the show, nervously smoothing down my blue tshirt and hoping that can avoid some mess. I step up against Sam, and my heart sinks as I roll the dice and Sam dumps the slime over my head, covering my newly washed hair and causing my top to stick to my chest very obviously. I gasp even more as Sam rolls and I get another bucket of slime. Annoyed at the mess I'm in, I walk back to my seat, hoping my team can score some more points in the next round.

My answers are true, true, false
Old 05-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #322
dandushma

After welcoming the new contestants, we start the third game. I'm not too worried about the female team having an extra player since we are so far ahead (I hope it doesn't come back to bite me), but once I see Jeopardy get his first sliming, I grow nervous of my fate. Just my luck! My opponent rolls a "-200", can this game get better? When it's my time to roll, I get reminded that this is a "messy" gamehsow after all. I rolled a "you get messed" and ezeperalta dumps a bucket of blue slime over me. I can't help but feel embarrassed as the audience and ezeperalta laugh at my misfortune. The rest of the game goes smoothly, except for Jeopardy getting drenched in slime for having a big mouth. Scores look very good for us, so I can't help feeling confident.

My answers are: true, false, true
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:47 PM   #323
samk7675

I get giddy as messygirl's roll ends up getting her messy. I scoop up some slime and dump it all over her head. My roll also ends up getting her messy as I dump another bowl of slime on to messygirl. I am excited that I am clean. My answers are true, false, false
Old 05-31-2017, 05:34 PM   #324
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As more contestants come out... Hopefully we can make a comeback. As I watch the first round exchange slime. I stand up and walk through the slime in my barefoot. My shirt clinging to my bra as I am still soaking wet, with random streaks of mess all over. I look over at my opponent really wanting to see him face a similar mess fate. I grab the dice and my eyes widen when I get -200. I didn't know the scoreboard could go negative. Worried how that my affect my teammates voting at the end. I am at least give a reprieve when he rolls "you get messed". I happily walk over and grab the blue slime and dump it over his head. as I lift it more of my belly is exposed. After dumping it I rub it into his head a bit laughing. I return to my seat to watch us not score at all. Audience loving how messy that round was... thankful that finally I escaped a messy fate.

My answers are False False True

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 05-31-2017, 07:59 PM   #325
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Cursed fate! I should know better than to open my mouth!

Out I come in my team uniform, and BabygirlJade rolls "messy." Damn. Out comes the blue slime, right over my head. It covers my hair and face, and drips down my body. I'm humiliated, especially in light of my bragging early. But at least I roll and get some revenge! It's not enough, though, and I slink off to the side of the stage, relieved to be done.

What? I hear my name called again?!? Back on stage? Bastards!

What? Another f'in bucket? It's soaking onto the shirt, which is awful. Even worse, it's soaking into the shorts. I hate this! But at least I can roll for revenge...

Mess yourself?!? Are you kidding me? Another bucket, and now everything on me is soaked. Wet and sticky, and utterly humiliated, I get off the stage. I will SO keep my mouth shut from this point forward!

True, true, false for the next round...
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:48 AM   #326
BabyGirlJade

False, True, True

Dislikes/Limits: Public, Family/Friends, Pain, Permanent.

My PM Dares-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83189

Cum Tributes
http://imgur.com/a/wh16r
BabyGirlJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:33 PM   #327
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright so here is how this game works. You will face off against your opponet in trivia who ever buzzes in first get to answer the question get it right you get 200 points for your team and get to pie the other play. Get it wrong and you get pied as well as costing your team 50 points and giving the other team 200 points. Blue you really need the points so good luck.

First up is Babygirljade and Jeopardy. She buzzes first but gets it wrong. He picks up a pie and slams it hard into her face before rubbing it up into her hair. The next question he buzzes in on but he says true when it's false and she returns the favor with a pie slammed hard into his face and then ground in. The last question goes to her and she gets it right earning her another 200 points and letting her slam a pie right into his crotch.

Up next is ezeperalta212 vs dandushma. The first question goes to her but her she gets it wrong earning her a pie slammed in the face and costing her team 50 of the point's that they had gained. She is quick to the buzzer again on the second question but to quick as she didn't wait for me to finish which causes her to get it wrong again. dandushma and the audience are laughing as he puits the pie on top of her head and then rubs it into her hair. The last question goes to him and he gets it right taking the last pie and rubbing it all over her chest and breast.

Up next is Messygirl and Samk7675. The first question goes to him he guesses false but is wrong and she takes the pie and clobbers him in the face with it. Unfortunitly she buzzes in on the next one only to get it wrong and her returns the favor. The final question goes to him which he gets right earning her a pie on top of the head.

The last set is Ilovemess and dandushma going again for the red team. He buzzes in first on th the first one and gets it right earning her a pie that is very thoroughly rubbed all over her face. The next one She buzzes in first on the next one but gets it wrong getting her one to the top of the head. The last one goes to her but she also gets that one wrong getting her a pie which this time gets applied to her ass.

So Blue earned a total of 500 points but Red earned a total of 1700. That brings the total for the week to Blue 400 and Red 3800. Now for the final game I need each player to pick a seat under a mystery bucket 1-7 three contain confetti of various point values 250, 500, and 1000. The other 4 contain mess unfortunately Blue has already played bad enough to seal their fate but if they are lucky they can avoid getting to much more messy before they get cleaned up for the punishment stage.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 06-02-2017, 10:29 PM   #328
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

The score looks out of reach starting round 4... knowing its trivia... Think us gals can out smart these guys. Trying to feel confident as am still a soaked, gross mess. Things start off okay as I walk up seeing all the pies. I am anxious to win. I buzz in but draw a blank and choose wrong. I am frustrated as I close my eyes and the pie is slammed in my face. crowd loving how bad I am doing. trying to shut them up I ring in super early and am wrong again. I feel the pie placed on my head as he coats my already icky hair in the pie. wiping my eyes from the previous. So mad he is getting the best of me. Distracted from the pie, he jumps on the last question before I can. He catches me off guard when he pushes the pie into my chest, my t-shirt sagging a bit from all the previous losses and ickiness. feeling him push the pie around smirking, some going into my top on my bra and exposed cleveage. He seems to enjoy himself as even when the pie tin drops he still uses his hands to feel me up. I finally walk away... my worst game appearance yet. feeling defeated knowing its going to be at best a cold shower. l look back as the crowd cheers him on for how forward he was seeming to like that he got my chest all messy.

As the next round starts I choose chair 1 just wanting to get the inevitable loss over with

Old 06-03-2017, 02:16 AM   #329
ILoveMess

I love lasagna
I have a dog called Maisy
I currently have a butt plug inserted since last night

likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:53 AM   #330
BabyGirlJade

Bucket 4 please.

Dislikes/Limits: Public, Family/Friends, Pain, Permanent.

My PM Dares-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83189

Cum Tributes
http://imgur.com/a/wh16r
BabyGirlJade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk