Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #316
John332
getDare Sweetheart

As I came onto the hay, Laura snapped open the handcuffs and released me.

"Nature is brutal," she whispered in my ear. "We must be ready for the fight. Spank me and let me know pain."

She lay down on the hay bale - which I thought was probably quite painful, the hay scratching her most delicate parts. I rubbed my wrists and knelt down beside her, my dick still pulsing and dribbling. Without any warning, I gave her a slap on the ass, her flesh soft under my hand.

Again and again I spanked her, resounding slaps echoing across the field. It was a pleasure to spank her, her butt pliant and yielding under my firm discipline. I kept going until she turned red under my hand and started to wince more visibly.

"That's enough," I said, standing up, and she pushed herself up to stand, steadying herself against me. Her front was marked and scratched by the straw

"Good," she said, seeming a bit shaken. "The next waypoint is over the field that way. Nature must always be prepared to take on the city and hold its own. Creep through to the farmhouse. I've left a bottle of nature spirit at the back door - go and get it. You are not permitted clothes. Once you have succeeded, follow the stream to the right and meet me where the stream meets the pond"

So many things could go wrong here, I thought to myself as I climbed down the haybales - I thought anonymity almost guaranteed, but here I was actually seeking out other people. This was one crazy weekend.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #317
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I found my way to the edge of the first field and crossed over into the second, a set of dark shapes visible on the far side. I stepped out onto the field and instantly regretted not looking down. My foot sank into something squishy and smelly, ankle deep, and I only just caught myself from falling over. I'd trodden barefoot in a cow pat. Gross!

I stepped out of it, shaking the crap off my foot as best I could, and a rank smell rising up. I wiped it on the grass, but really needed a river or pond.

I set out across the field as carefully as I could, avoiding both the cows on the far side and the other cow pats. I hit a particularly muddy bit at one point, my feet going from under me and landing in a big muddy puddle, lying stunned for a second, but at least there wasn't any more cow dung there.

As I reached the edge of the field, I noticed there were lights on in the farmhouse, and I crept as carefully as I could towards it.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #318
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I crouched behind a low hedge, watching for signs of activity in the farmhouse. It was a fairly standard cottage, two storeys, probably two bedrooms. A man came into view in one room, topless, well-lit. Then a woman, a blonde, wearing a tight red dress, embraced him, kissing. The kissing grew more intense and he began fumbling with her dress, unzipping it and peeling it from her body. She was naked underneath it, her breasts large, her pussy shaved.

She knelt down in front of him, unzipping his trousers and pulling off the rest of his clothes, his penis hardening. She gave it a brief suck and then led him into another room.

Tempted though I was to keep watching, I quickly took the opportunity to jump through the hedge and retrieve the bottle - a wine bottle - which was by the back door. I fled across the other side and found the stream, looking back over my shoulder just as the back door opened and the two figures came out. He bent her over the picnic table in the middle and started to pump away, his hands at her breasts, his dick in her pussy.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:03 AM   #319
avpr

This plot is so good - it could lead anywhere. The writing is excellent. I'm very impressed. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Likes: real life TorD games, CFNM, CMNM, over 18, low risk semi-public, teasing.
Limits: illegal, arrestable, full public, family, scat (shit), permanent scars, underage, anything visible on face or hands (I work with the public).

My favorite GetDare story right now: The Office Strip

"Enjoy TorD while you're young enough for it not to be seen as weird by everyone you know." - avpr
avpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #320
shola

please update soon!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #321
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #322
dickface

another amazing chapter. write on!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #323
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I started to follow the stream to the right, away from the house, itching to wash my foot off but conscious of the noise it would make. I started to hear grunting and moaning from a reasonable way away and kept going until it was a distant hum, before finding a grassy patch and getting the worst of the muck off my foot.

The water was cold! I almost jumped out of my skin before I got the guts to dip it back in and start washing it off. Resigning myself to a few marks, I stood up and kept walking along the stream, a large lake in the near distance. I could just about see a dark shape on the shore, which I fervently hoped was Laura, rather than any other night time explorers.

As I got closer, I realised that it was, although I could also make out another figure on the far side of the lake. I approached her - she'd changed into black leggings and a tight black running top rather like the jogger we'd seen before.

Laura put her finger to her lips and gestured for me to crouch down beside her.

"Birdwatcher," she hissed quietly. "We need to be quiet."
Old 02-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #324
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Quiet indeed.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 02-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #325
John332
getDare Sweetheart

-

I sat down and watched the birdwatcher track a flying shape across the lake and onto a tree. Laura took the bottle from me and opened the screw top, passing it to me. I took a swig - it was white wine - then she took a sip as well

"I am the essence of nature," she whispered. "You will learn more of nature by tasting of me."

She slowly moved into a crouch, pulling down her leggings to her knees. Pushing her hands against her breasts, she circled her nipples before brushing them down to her sides and rubbing her clit. She looked at me before moving the wine bottle under her and slowly pushing it into her pussy. My eyes were wide as I watched her, my erection growing again. She moved the bottle around, then a tinkling sound grew louder. Laura removed the bottle, spat into it as delicately as was possible, then passed it to me.

I raised it to my lips, tasting her salty juices on the rim, before tilting it and taking a large swig. It mostly tasted of wine, but I could definitely taste something else - the flat, slightly stale taste of urine.

"Good," she said. "Now bathe in the glory of nature."

I looked at her to question what I thought she meant, but she was stood up now, fully clothed and expressionless. I up-ended the wine bottle and poured it out over my chest and body, wincing at the cold liquid.

"Very good," she said. "Very good indeed. You are dedicated"
Old 02-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #326
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 02-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #327
shola

love it. I really do. Please, o Please update
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #328
archie21
getDare Succubus

Nicely done and I have enjoyed catching up with this again... I swear I can almost see the game as it is played...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #329
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I shivered in the cold as the wine dripped down my body. Laura pulled her leggings back up and pulled something out of her bag; a collar. Stepping towards me, she clipped it around my neck and unravelled the lead behind it. It felt constrictive, somehow more of a harness than it actually was.

"You are a wild beast," she murmured. "Beasts have to be trained and led. We will walk to the other side of the pond over there."

I slowly walked in that direction, trying to avoid making any noise, the lead occasionally going taut and pulling me back. At least I wasn't on all fours, I thought. I wondered what this must look like - a girl in running gear walking a naked man like a dog, with a lead around his neck. We got to the edge of the pond, where the trees met the water, distant rustlings all around us.

"Keep going," Laura said, and I walked along the path, wincing as I trod on a stone. I kept going along the path between the trees, now glad that we were out of reach of the birdwatcher.

But my relief didn't last for long. We came to a stile before too far, and beyond, I could just about see a few distant lights, dimly revealing a campsite.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #330
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I tried to remember what time it was when I'd got off the train and what time it might be now, but my brain wasn't quite working - all the alcohol, cumming and exhibitionism was conspiring against me. I thought I'd arrived after 11pm and we'd been running around for a while, so we might be ok, but I wasn't sure.

My thoughts were interrupted by Laura. "Hands behind your back," she instructed and I duly obeyed. I felt her tying them together with some kind of thick leather material, heavy and tight.

"Open wide," she said, and I opened my mouth. She fitted a gag around my mouth which ended with a semi-rigid ball fitting into my mouth. I could just about bite it, but there wasn't a lot of give. "You're a dangerous animal," she said. "You need to be bound when you're near people."

She helped me over the stile and led me towards the campsite.

Advertisements
Kink Talk