Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-02-2017, 05:38 AM   #316
dareguy89

I’m in and excited for the draw

Likes: dice / chance dares, bondage, piss, spanking, nipple play, edging, exposure, humiliation.

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, x-dress, public, face pics, family.
dareguy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:08 AM   #317
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

7 entries received so far, as can be seen at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2005855231

This draw will take place 24 hours from now. I'll post a link to the dice room prior to the roll ocuring.

Last minute entries are still excepted.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:51 AM   #318
piesocial

I chipped in last minute for this round

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
piesocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:26 AM   #319
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Entries are now closed, and the draw will take place at https://rolz.org/dr?room=ExposureRaffle in 15 minutes from now.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:45 AM   #320
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

The number chosen in the draw was 86, which belongs to Dareguy89!

He risked Kinktalk exposure, so his naked pictures are now posted over there, for all to see.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:58 AM   #321
slavebio

Default dec

when does december start ??
slavebio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:11 AM   #322
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavebio View Post
when does december start ??
Within the next couple of days.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:04 PM   #323
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
Within the next couple of days.
I noted that of the eight entries, four of us combined accounted for around a quarter of the tickets and four accounted for the rest. This was because they selected less daring photographs but ...

I think a second exposure at 200 tickets and a third exposure at 300 would still carry diminishing risk but open up more people to exposure.
... Or ...
Players can opt to have the referee (aus) do a random "bonus" roll on submission where a number of -5 to +10 tickets is added to their score

But as ever, thanks to aus_guy for running it.
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:03 AM   #324
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post
I noted that of the eight entries, four of us combined accounted for around a quarter of the tickets and four accounted for the rest. This was because they selected less daring photographs but ...
That's half the fun, and why I include the chance of exposure in the spreadsheet. Everyone can see what their current chance of exposure is, and either submit more pics/info, or encourage others to join as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post
Players can opt to have the referee (aus) do a random "bonus" roll on submission where a number of -5 to +10 tickets is added to their score.
I like the idea of this, although we might go for a slightly different version for the moment.

I'm going to kick off an optional bonus round for the entrants of the November round, starting now. Anyone who wants a 2nd chance of exposure, send me a PM saying "In for bonus raffle exposure round". In one week from now, I'll assign 1 ticket to each person who entered the bonus round, and one ticket will be drawn for exposure. Exposure will be on kinktalk, including all pics and info submitted as part of the November round, and will last for one week. This bonus round is only open to those who entered the November raffle, and also want to enter the bonus round. No ticket reductions, each bonus round entry gets a single ticket.

If we get no entries, no one is exposed.

If we get one entry, then the single entrant will be exposed.

If everyone from November round joins the bonus round, each individual has a 1 in 8 chance of exposure.

To be clear - this bonus round is ONLY for those who send me a PM stating they want to join. If you have entered the raffle, you are not at risk of additional exposure.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:38 AM   #325
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default December/January raffle

New round of the Exposure Raffle starting for Dec/Jan.

Note: This round does not require a handwritten sign to be included, this is optional. Ticket reductions will still be given for those who include a sign.

A list of the entries for this round will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. At the end of this round, a random dice roller will be used to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be exposed, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Female entrants can choose to be completely anonymous. Let me know at the time of entry, and your getdare username will not be associated with your entry in the raffle, nor put as a caption if your ticket is chosen.

At least one naked picture is required for you to enter, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face is optional.

If you enter with only the minimum picture, you will receive 28 'tickets' in the raffle.

If you include your face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have:
2 tickets: At least knee's to shoulder from behind.
4 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Dildo in your ass.
4 tickets: Naked outside.
2 tickets: Naked holding up a sign with your getdare username.
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk, instead of emailed to all participants
2 tickets: Include your first name.
4 tickets: Include your home town.

If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 28 tickets.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in realtime to ensure there is no cheating.

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from http://picpaste.com/, as per the requirement above, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:43 AM   #326
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Seeing the live draw is tempting lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #327
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
That's half the fun, and why I include the chance of exposure in the spreadsheet. Everyone can see what their current chance of exposure is, and either submit more pics/info, or encourage others to join as well.

I like the idea of this, although we might go for a slightly different version for the moment.

I'm going to kick off an optional bonus round for the entrants of the November round, starting now. Anyone who wants a 2nd chance of exposure, send me a PM saying "In for bonus raffle exposure round". In one week from now, I'll assign 1 ticket to each person who entered the bonus round, and one ticket will be drawn for exposure. Exposure will be on kinktalk, including all pics and info submitted as part of the November round, and will last for one week. This bonus round is only open to those who entered the November raffle, and also want to enter the bonus round. No ticket reductions, each bonus round entry gets a single ticket.

If we get no entries, no one is exposed.

If we get one entry, then the single entrant will be exposed.

If everyone from November round joins the bonus round, each individual has a 1 in 8 chance of exposure.

To be clear - this bonus round is ONLY for those who send me a PM stating they want to join. If you have entered the raffle, you are not at risk of additional exposure.
Clever .... and tempting!
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #328
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

lol it's the holidays, no one is playing anything.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #329
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
lol it's the holidays, no one is playing anything.
There is interest in the bonus round, but the participants are not made public until they are exposed
Old 12-09-2017, 03:30 AM   #330
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

KendraGirl is willing to do this dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84121), but a slightly modified version with the loser having to join this round of the Exposure Raffle. Anyone willing to challenge her?

Advertisements
Kink Talk