Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-08-2020, 03:51 PM   #3271
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@cyan-ide You must be crossdressed for at least the amount of time you were late.

@cyan-ide
10 Hits per ass cheek with the riding crop per hour late

@cyanide 2 hours or you must get permission from me before you orgasm for the next week

cyan-ide
10 minutes of wearing clover clamps and ball gag each time you visit gD for 1 day per hour late

Oh dear. I've managed to accumulate quite a few. I hate clover clamps so I'm not going to be on here much, but I'm still trapped in here for another week
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #3272
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareme2020 View Post
@shyguy if you don’t respond within two hours you must post on this thread at least 2 times and than an extra time for each hour late https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=97692&page=72

Still in til the end of November
I missed this one!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:50 PM   #3273
Daddy09800

Shyguy if you don’t reply within 2 hours you must ride a dildo and give yourself a cum facial while cross dressed

I’m vulnerable for a week

Ok: Proof pics, Blackmail,Online Humiliation, Sissy

Limits: Illegal,Public,Family,Bodywriting, Poo/Pee

Toys: Butt plug, Dildo, Cock ring, Handcuffs, leather skirt

M/22

Pm me Proof Pic and I will complete any dare of your choice with limits and provide a proof pic or video as requested

PM me EDGE and I will edge (X) max 50 times before my next orgasm.
Daddy09800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 05:32 PM   #3274
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy09800 View Post
Shyguy if you don’t reply within 2 hours you must ride a dildo and give yourself a cum facial while cross dressed

I’m vulnerable for a week
Caught this in time!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.

Old 11-08-2020, 06:18 PM   #3275
playboybunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHesitation View Post
@playboybunny 2 hours or you have to slap each tit 20 times for each hour late
missed by a few mins
limits: family, too public, scat, pics, pain, blood

PM Dares and Toys
playboybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:08 PM   #3276
CrazinessCat

I missed all of these.. I work too much

@CrazinessCat You have 2 hours to reply or send a picture of you in a full frontal naked pose of your choice automatically every day when get home from work to KIK: shyoldguy

@CrazinessCat you must drip candle wax all over your breast until they're covered

@CrazinessCat
10 minutes of getting fucked by your sex machine per hour late. wear dog collar, anal plug, ringag and fuck your mouth in that duration aswell. Also have egg vibes on your nipples (late about 19 hours )

Will have a busy night (anal is a hard limit currently for health reasons so I can’t do the plug)
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.

Last edited by CrazinessCat; 11-09-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Limit breach
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:36 PM   #3277
AuxiSissy

@CrazinessCat
You have a busy night so I wonder if you’ll reply in the next 2 hours. If you don’t, you’re going to let your sex machine use your mouth for 5 minutes every hour you’re late, at which time you must have your plug in and using your vibe in your pussy. 10 minutes before you’re done, you make take a break. But that break will to be to take a timed photo of yourself. This photo cannot leave your camera roll for 24 hours. Don’t require photo proof, but if it’s not a limit, I would like to make sure you are following through.

Last edited by AuxiSissy; 11-09-2020 at 01:00 AM.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 12:24 AM   #3278
AuxiSissy

All have 2 hours to respond. Don’t require photo proof, but if it’s not a limit, I would like to make sure you are following through.

@playboybunny First you must drink 1 liter of water. Then wait 30 minutes in a corner.. After the time is up find a nice medium sized vibe if you have one, if not a regular dildo is fine, and ride it with your ass (you may lube it beforehand) and you must keep riding until your bladder is nice and empty. If you must, you may do it in the shower. But that would mean a punishment for you.

@shyguy Put on your maid uniform and make sure you’re all locked up. Lube up your sissy hole real nice. Then slide that black dildos of yours in. Make sure it’s nice and lubed up. Now go clean the whole house/apartment from top to bottom. Every time your dildo falls out, keep count. After you’ve finished cleaning, take however many times your dildo fell out and multiply it by 5. This is how many minutes you’ll now ride that dildo. Make sure to put on nipple clamps during this but don’t take off your uniform. Make sure those clamps are nice and pushed down. Oh! And no cumming. You did ask for it after all. ☺️

@cyan-ide First of all, put on your chasity cage, a diaper, and you’re wonderful dress. What I want you to do first is put on a nice girly song, get a pillow, and give it a lap dance for the length of the song. Must be at least 30 seconds. Then you’re going to do a little dice game. Pick 3 numbers between 3 and 6. Then roll a dice. If you got the number right, then you may take off one thing you have on (your dress, panties or chasity). But if your don’t get your number right, you’re going to start going down your list of toys starting at collar. If it’s something you can put on “or in” you must put it on. For the plugs, you may take one of them out and insert the new one. You don’t have to worry about the old one anymore. Same goes for the dildo and enema. The cane is 5 hits and your done. Paddle is 25. Zapper is 3. You may chose where. Then you just keep rolling and each roll decides if you add something or if you can take something off. It ends after your either naked or have gotten to skirt. If you did get to that point (first of all sorry) but then just leave the skirt on for 10 minutes. Hope that made sense.

@heswitch Yours in pretty simple. I want you to go to the last sub that you dommed for. Then you’re going to do the last 5 tasks that you told them to do. And (if you’re still on good terms with them) send them pictures of you doing 3 of them. If not, then you must do the last 10 tasks. If you only gave the last person less than 5 or 10 you may go to the second to last.

@Gold Demon First I want you to put on some bra and panties and a butt plug if you have one. With this on and nothing else, watch 1 hour of sissy hypno. Now, while in your dazed state, put on some workout clothes because you’re going for a run. Every time you stop for a break, make a note. You must go at least a mile. If there is any convient store in running distance, you must run there. There, you must buy anything you’d like and a pack of the smallest condoms there. Just act normal and run back home. When you get home, take however many times you stopped (excluding the store) and multiply that by 10. This is how many minutes you will stay in this dress before you can get out.

@sissymaria8 You must get into a bra connection wedgie with a plug or small dildo up your sissy hole. With your largest dildo, you’re going to deepthroat it until you gag 30 times. After this you’re going to undo your wedgie. You then must ride that dildo. You keep going until you’ve edged a sissy-gasm as many times as hours you were late. I know you’re in chasity so this might be even more difficult. You’re are not allowed to put a finger or anything near your cage though. If you find yourself making that mistake at any point, it’s 10 more gags and 1 more edge. If it happens while you’re riding, take it out and gag 10 more times and add one to your edges.

Sorry I couldn’t do more people. :P

Last edited by AuxiSissy; 11-09-2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:50 AM   #3279
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
All have 2 hours to respond.

@sissymaria8 You must get into a bra connection wedgie with a plug or small dildo up your sissy hole. With your largest dildo, you’re going to deepthroat it until you gag 30 times. After this you’re going to undo your wedgie. You then must ride that dildo. You keep going until you’ve edged a sissy-gasm as many times as hours you were late. I know you’re in chasity so this might be even more difficult. You’re are not allowed to put a finger or anything near your cage though. If you find yourself making that mistake at any point, it’s 10 more gags and 1 more edge. If it happens while you’re riding, take it out and gag 10 more times and add one to your edges.

Caught this one. Still in for the rest of the month
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:28 AM   #3280
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
@cyan-ide First of all, put on your chasity cage, a diaper, and you’re wonderful dress. What I want you to do first is put on a nice girly song, get a pillow, and give it a lap dance for the length of the song. Must be at least 30 seconds. Then you’re going to do a little dice game. Pick 3 numbers between 3 and 6. Then roll a dice. If you got the number right, then you may take off one thing you have on (your dress, panties or chasity). But if your don’t get your number right, you’re going to start going down your list of toys starting at collar. If it’s something you can put on “or in” you must put it on. For the plugs, you may take one of them out and insert the new one. You don’t have to worry about the old one anymore. Same goes for the dildo and enema. The cane is 5 hits and your done. Paddle is 25. Zapper is 3. You may chose where. Then you just keep rolling and each roll decides if you add something or if you can take something off. It ends after your either naked or have gotten to skirt. If you did get to that point (first of all sorry) but then just leave the skirt on for 10 minutes. Hope that made sense.

I really appreciate the effort but also . I'm not sure how I should know if I got the right number. Do I choose 3 and then roll to see if I match any of them every time? So I have a 50% chance each time?
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:52 AM   #3281
AuxiSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
I really appreciate the effort but also . I'm not sure how I should know if I got the right number. Do I choose 3 and then roll to see if I match any of them every time? So I have a 50% chance each time?
Exactly! So at the very beginning, just three numbers. So if you chose 5,2, and 6 and you rolled a 2, you get to take something off. If you rolled a 3, you have to add. Then these are the numbers you keep. So you don’t pick 3 new numbers for each roll. You keep your 5, 2, and 6 and you see if each roll matches one of your 3 numbers. I though I’d give you 2 numbers but I was feeling nice. and no problem for the effort! I like making these things up!
The following user says Thank You to AuxiSissy for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 06:22 AM   #3282
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
All have 2 hours to respond. Don’t require photo proof, but if it’s not a limit, I would like to make sure you are following through.

@shyguy Put on your maid uniform and make sure you’re all locked up. Lube up your sissy hole real nice. Then slide that black dildos of yours in. Make sure it’s nice and lubed up. Now go clean the whole house/apartment from top to bottom. Every time your dildo falls out, keep count. After you’ve finished cleaning, take however many times your dildo fell out and multiply it by 5. This is how many minutes you’ll now ride that dildo. Make sure to put on nipple clamps during this but don’t take off your uniform. Make sure those clamps are nice and pushed down. Oh! And no cumming. You did ask for it after all. ☺️

Missed this one!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

Old 11-09-2020, 06:55 AM   #3283
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

@heswitch Yours in pretty simple. I want you to go to the last sub that you dommed for. Then you’re going to do the last 5 tasks that you told them to do. And (if you’re still on good terms with them) send them pictures of you doing 3 of them. If not, then you must do the last 10 tasks. If you only gave the last person less than 5 or 10 you may go to the second to last

Dang it missed this one too

I'm in for another week

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #3284
CrazinessCat

Quote:
@CrazinessCat
You have a busy night so I wonder if you’ll reply in the next 2 hours. If you don’t, you’re going to let your sex machine use your mouth for 5 minutes every hour you’re late, at which time you must have your plug in and using your vibe in your pussy. 10 minutes before you’re done, you make take a break. But that break will to be to take a timed photo of yourself. This photo cannot leave your camera roll for 24 hours. Don’t require photo proof, but if it’s not a limit, I would like to make sure you are following through.
I just saw this. Wow that’s a long while (55 minutes) (can’t do plug anal is currently a limit due to health reasons)
PMs
OWNED

Currently limited due to health reasons and life changes. Everything suspended until life calms down.
Little free time.

Last edited by CrazinessCat; 11-09-2020 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Limit breach
CrazinessCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:20 AM   #3285
Daddy09800

@heswitch if you don’t respond within 2 hours you must deepthroat a dildo 20 times then ride it until you cum

Still in

Ok: Proof pics, Blackmail,Online Humiliation, Sissy

Limits: Illegal,Public,Family,Bodywriting, Poo/Pee

Toys: Butt plug, Dildo, Cock ring, Handcuffs, leather skirt

M/22

Pm me Proof Pic and I will complete any dare of your choice with limits and provide a proof pic or video as requested

PM me EDGE and I will edge (X) max 50 times before my next orgasm.
Daddy09800 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk