Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #3256
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

For your dare, you must double diaper up to begin. After this, you must keep these diapers on until you soak both diapers and mess. Once you've filled the diapers, you must scoot your butt across your floor between three different rooms. Once you've reached the third room, you must cum in the diaper without taking them off. If you fail to cum within thirty minutes, you must leave the diaper on for at least 3 more hours.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:13 PM   #3257
diaper6490

Do what you can to dress up as much like a little baby girl as possible. Your diapers should be at least double thick, if not triple thick. Poke holes in the crotch of the inner ones. You aren't allowed to change until the outer one is soaked.

I need a dare for when i go buy a new buttplug

Likes: layering diapers, wetting, pooping diapers, semi-public, forced messing, anal, anything that deals with diapers.

Limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends, high pain.

Toys 10in dildo, chastity cage, vibrating plug❤

currenly going 24/7 in thick diapers help me out😜

Kik me some dares and ill send proof, diaper6490
Snapchat me at diaper64

KEEP ME IN DIAPERS ASK FOR RANDOM PIC ON KIK OR SNAP if i take to long send me a punishment.
diaper6490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:44 PM   #3258
GDJones

Before you leave for the store you must put on a diaper and give yourself an enema. Don't give yourself a full one, you need to be able to hold it for a bit. Also make sure you have to pee pretty bad before you leave. When you get there, shop as normal until you find what you want. Make sure you ask the cashier for a demo so you can look at the product. Here's the real challenge, you must wet your diaper while the cashier is giving the demo. If you don't accidentally release your enema when you wet, congrats! Now you just have to hold it until you get home! If you lose control at any time and release your enema into your diaper, you must stay in that diaper for 2 hours without changing. Have fun!

I am obligated to send pic proof for my next diaper dare, keep that in mind when making my dare.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:09 AM   #3259
fluffynr
Distinguished Member

Put on your diapers, dress like a good sissy baby and then take a laxative. Now you go on with your day until you have an accident. Because you had this accident you need a punishment, spank your diapered ass 50 times and then stand for 10 minutes in the corner. After this put diapers down to your ankels and stand 10 more minutes and you need to look down the wholetime in your dirty diapers.

Likes: Diapers, ABDL,crossdressing, eat cum, edging, bondage, pee
Dislikes: scat, Orgasm Denial, pain, long edging
Limits: Illegal, family & friends, photos,permanent,long dares(>1d), public,scat eating, messy food, anal

PM Dares
My Toys
fluffynr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:27 AM   #3260
blakelabla

You will be diapered for the next 24 hours, every time you have to change diapers you have to add a piece of girls clothing.

Likes: cross dressing, anal, humiliation, light pain, tied up, diapers!

Limits: messy, completely public, family, hard pain,

Kik: blakelabla
blakelabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:31 AM   #3261
DirtyDiaperBoy69

Since you don't like messing plug your hole up and put on a diaper. Make sure you're drinking a lot. After an hour take a needle or pin and head out into public. Every 10 minutes for the next hour poke one tiny hole through your diaper. If you make the 2 hours without peeing good for you, you'll have dry a diaper and can go change into a fully functional, non hole ridden diaper, pee and head home. If you pee before the 2 hours is up and there is even the slightest bit visible on your trousers you must add lots more holes and another diaper and stay out in public until the outer diaper is full.

Please make mine something to do with laxatives, hidden xdressing and some semi public stuff XD

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:03 PM   #3262
Geosnake

Take a laxative and diaper up then put on panties over the diaper and normal clothes over that. Go for a 30 minute walk if you can hold it good for you, if not you must take off your shorts for 5 minutes.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:43 AM   #3263
DirtyDiaperBoy69

Change into a double diaper and get a small chain and loop it through your belt hoops. Secure the chain with a small padlock and freeze the key in cup size block of ice. Now head out into a public place and dont return until you think the ice has melted. If you get home and the ice hasn't melted you need to times the amount of minutes the ice takes to melt once you get home by 10 and stay in your double diaper for that many extra minutes.. (e.g. If you get home and the ice takes 10 minutes to melt you times 10x10 for 100 extra minutes diapered)

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:15 PM   #3264
Skydemonral101

Ok you will double diaper and then take your strongest laxative. You will then put pants and a chai throughout your belt loops and lock yourself in. Take a self addressed envelope and pu it in your mailbox. This should be done1 to 2 hrs before mail pick up. Ow i want you to go shopping and get a weeks worth of groceries. If you make it back before letter os sent you are free. If not enjoy your diaper.
Skydemonral101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 10:07 PM   #3265
JTN2010

You are going to create a likes and limits list for your signature. Here's the twist.

For every item you put in your likes list you must wear a single diaper for 1 hour (so 5 likes, 5 hours).

For every item you put in your limits you must drink a glass of water before putting on the diaper (no using the toilet once you start drinking).

For every item less than 10 you've put into your likes, you must take as a 1/4 L enema (so if your like list has 6 items in it, you'll do a 1.5L enema). Be safe of course.

For every item less than 5 you put into your limits, you can lower other numbers in this dare by 1.

Probably a bit complicated but oh well.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 12:12 AM   #3266
johnsmilk

Roll a die. Whatever you rolled is your magic number. Use it in place of "X" below:
Insert X suppositories in your ass.
Now plug your ass with a butt plug, or vegetable or something.
Now put on X diapers.
Drink X amount of glasses of water in X minutes x10. (If you rolled a 2 then 2 glasses in 20 minutes)
Now go to the mall and visit X stores
At the mall buy X articles of female clothing, and get assistance from a female employee.
After buying the clothing go to the mall restroom and put all of it on.
Now drive home, if your diaper is still dry, no pee or mess, you can use the toilet.
If your diaper is peed in you must wear that diaper for 4 more hours.
If you peed and messed your diaper, wear the diaper for 4 more hours, and pm me X quality diaper dares for me to do.
Have fun and be safe!

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:02 AM   #3267
VoxellBlack

Tripe diaper. Wear shorts. Go to your nearest mall or market and shop for an hour. Do all of the following. Squat down looking at a bottom shelf. Bend over. Pee at least once. No adjusting your shirt at all.

I don't have diapers yet. But I'll have a cloth diaper soon with a total of 6 pads

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox

Last edited by VoxellBlack; 05-06-2017 at 07:07 AM.
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #3268
JTN2010

Once you have diapers you are to wear and use each one until they've all been dirtied once. No using the toilet, no wearing normal underwear until you've given each one some heavy use.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:01 PM   #3269
babygetdare

I want you to take a diaper with you into the shower, you're going to get this diaper soooo wet it cant hold anything else. When you're finished you will have to let the diaper drain a bit - to do this you will poke holes in your diaper, put a pacifier in (or gag, if neither then roll up your underwear and tape them in your mouth!!) and sit flush on your butt in the shower (you can towel off/wear a robe or something similar to keep warm) for at least 10 minutes.

When you think you are ready and the diaper has drained enough, you will insert a dildo (or cucumber if none available), wrap up in a second diaper and tape the two as tightly as possible to yourself (use duct tape 3x wraps around your waist and between your crotch). You may remove your gag/pacifier at this stage, but from now on you will only crawl. You will roll a dice to decide how you will spend the next hour:

1-2: You will need to drink a whole 2l within this hour
2-4: Every other 10 minutes you will bounce on your butt
4-6: You will dress up as feminine as possible!

Now whatever happens, that dildo (insertion) is going to stay in! If it falls out somehow you will retrieve it (try getting it through your legholes or cut the tape if necessary) and you will then suck it for a gooood 10 minutes without any cleaning (hopefully that will provide an incentive to keep it in).

Once you have finished you can choose: Keep wearing both diapers till they start to leak...or take them off and put them back on to sleep in.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #3270
Captain0blivious

I dare you to take an enema, double diaper up, and go for a 30 minute walk in public! You may wear your second most-discreet outfit for the walk. (No super baggy pants, just dress normal).

Have fun!
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful