Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-20-2022, 09:31 AM   #3166
Sabina
gD king

If you catch me in one hour, you can play with my inflatable plug in my ass
It is 5,30 PM Berlin time now

I am in bed, in black babydoll, lace thong, fishnet collant and dildo between my tits
I have red ballgag also, as additional accessory
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 03:45 PM   #3167
Sismaster

Catch me within 10 minutes and I have to push to poop for 5 seconds then crossdress and drink two big bottles of water and half a liter of water. then prepare breakfast and lunch for tomorow and then I have to walk through a forest. Halwfay through I have to strip naked, then listen to a feminizing hypno file while jerking off, then I have to flip a coin. heads: I have to put on my clohtes again and piss in them. tails flip again: heads: I have to piss on my clothes and then put them on tails: piss on my clothes, then poop in the top and then put it on. then I can go home

catch me within five minutes and I also have to cum in my clothes and stay under the shower for at least 5 minutes fully clothed. 10 minutes later I can clean up

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 03:54 AM   #3168
Sismaster

If you catch me within 5 minutes I have to push to poop for 5 second where I am when you catch me (in public) I have to order a big drink and a coffee and eat a burger. Ten minutes after finishing it I flip a coin. Heads: I don't poop and hold myself until after dinner and then 1 hour more.
Tails: flip again heads: push to poop for 7 seconds. Then I can hold again until 2 hours after dinner. Tails: push everything in my pants and clean uo when home

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 11-24-2022, 04:03 AM   #3169
Sismaster

Catch me within 10 minutes and I have to totally poop myself and get erect. (I am in lublic currentmy)

Old 11-24-2022, 07:13 AM   #3170
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you can catch me within one hour, you can have me as a naked screen entertainment slave on Skype for up to 2 hours. I will be live on your computer/phone screen throughout that time for you to view at your leisure. There will be no sound necessary (unless you choose to listen to my torment). I will be there for you to view whenever you want as you go about your regular activities (or just watch).

I must be completely naked with rings on cock and separated balls. I will be locked in bondage using timer locks and unable to change position on your screen.

There are several options for the pose, which can change as you wish. Please ask for pics of the poses from which you can choose.

kik bithug1

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:59 AM   #3171
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to drink 1L of monster energy, dress like my hot goth and listen to a few hypno files, along with that I can't use the bathroom since girls don't poop. I need to sexy dance for a while and use black nail polish for lipstick

Old 11-24-2022, 12:32 PM   #3172
Sismaster

catch me within 20 and I have to do https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260649 while wearing only black underwear black socks a thight shirt (might be a croptop) and e cup boobs

Old 11-24-2022, 12:51 PM   #3173
bling

Caught just barely in time. Enjoy

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 01:38 PM   #3174
Sismaster

catch me withi 20 minutes and before doing above dare I have to drink a lot of coffee and bread and in between every excercise I have to push to poop for a few seconds until I feel it about to come out, then sotp pushing. After the excercise I have to flip a coin. heads: poop in the toilet. tails: poop in my underwear and wera it for 20 minutes

Old 11-24-2022, 01:57 PM   #3175
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to drink 3 bottles of water. wait 1 hour and go lay down in the shower. then pee aiming straight up with a slith arc towards my head and close my eyes and open my mouth. whatever enters my mouth will be drank. I won't clean myself up for 40 minutes

Old 11-24-2022, 02:04 PM   #3176
brandie-cd

i caught you, hope you have to swallow a lot.

HARD LIMITS: scat, public, illegal, permanent damage, long term dares, family, outing myself,full face, most time anal, extreme pain, ball punching-slapping , sockgag
No real orgasm allowed - only ruined or forced by estim
kik:cd_brandie

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92162
If you wan't remotely control my estimdevice KIK or PM me.
brandie-cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:31 PM   #3177
Sismaster

catch me within 20 minutes and I have to wear d cup boobs to bed tonight

Old 11-24-2022, 02:39 PM   #3178
asdf12

If you catch me in 20 mins i will send you a pic of me with a full hard on in my tiniest thong. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 04:56 AM   #3179
Alex_c
getDare Sweetheart

If you catch me within 15 min you can say in which 3 threads I have to post and what to write, whithin my limits

Likes : Chasity, temporary expose, Dice dare, Body writting, Hidden Humiliation, Diaper

Dislike : illégal, social suicide, permanent exposure....
Alex_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 06:40 AM   #3180
Sismaster

Catch me within 30 minutes and I need to wear my pirate costume while playing games this weekend

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare