Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-03-2022, 03:26 PM   #3166
DiaperBoy007

I'll go against you.

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 08:54 PM   #3167
SubmissiveInDiapers

Really not sure what the point of making these bets is if no one follows thru with them. Done this 3 times and as soon as the person doesn't get the role they want they just ignore any messages and go to another bet.

Roles: Switch, abdl, DDLG

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Kik name: Submissiveindiapers1
SubmissiveInDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:16 AM   #3168
butterboy

I'll do one with you if you're interested just make one and I'll go in

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 11:24 AM   #3169
madeapuddle

Same issue here, the person who loses doesn't respond, and the one who wins doesn't respond.... I was actually excited about the dare I lost This one:
Quote:
This dare will involve wearing thick possibly very thick diapers out into public (diaper buldge should be noticeable and winner gets the right to approve outfit before dare commences) and wetting these diapers heavily

Winner chooses the details based upon the losers limits and timeframe

Accept only if you fancy waddling about in public in a very wet diaper!
Anyone want to bet with me on this? Don't if you won't follow though!

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 07-04-2022 at 11:30 AM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:13 PM   #3170
Diaper_pup

Well i take u on and i dont care who wins, i am looking for someone really doing his dare

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 04:37 PM   #3171
rhl
getDare Succubus

DiaperBoy007 - you lost
MadeAPuddle - you lost.

Care to take me on DiaperBoy.?
Loser puts on an overstuffed diaper two hours before doing the dare, and starrsfdrinking liquids.
Loser picks an outfit that they feel that we will agree with.
Winner may change any or all, if they want. If the loser says no, to anything. They get to not do wear it, but then they will have to add something to the dare. What type of something? Maybe a longer walk, a pacifier, Heels, a spanking when done? I don't know, but the winner chooses this,
The walk will be in public fir an agreed soon time.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 07-05-2022, 10:20 AM   #3172
lilIzzy

I'll take you on rhl

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

add to my calendar and keep this sissy baby puppy entertained.
https://teamup.com/ksk1koj6atomfrr2yg

Kik:little_izzy_boy
lilIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 11:38 AM   #3173
butterboy

rhl loses

I'll try the same dare

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 11:45 AM   #3174
lilIzzy

I guess I'll take u on too ^_^

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

add to my calendar and keep this sissy baby puppy entertained.
https://teamup.com/ksk1koj6atomfrr2yg

Kik:little_izzy_boy
lilIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 01:02 PM   #3175
Timmytheradturtle

Hope you enjoy being on the losing side of this dare, lilIzzy, because you lose this time!

I'll go against someone for the same dare.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:18 PM   #3176
CharlotteXOX

Sounds like fun, I’m in.

LOVES: Diapers, Bimbofication, Messy, Piss, Anal, Humiliation
LIMITS: Family, Friends, Work, Illegal, Public

CharlotteXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:52 AM   #3177
maaik

charlottexox lose
Loser sends the winner a diaper dare that the loser must complete. However, the winner can make any changes to the dare they want. The winner can change the entire dare if they want.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:49 PM   #3178
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

I will go in for that

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 04:25 PM   #3179
Timmytheradturtle

Looks like k1rage loses this one. Better luck next time!

Here's a little something I cooked up for someone to go against me on...

For two days, whenever the loser is at home, they must be diapered and the following will apply as long as they are not against the loser’s limits:
  • No using the toilet whatsoever (exceptions for pee & poo can be made individually based on the loser's limits).
  • Loser must sleep in their diapers (If prolonged diaper-wearing is a limit for the loser, then they may specify a fixed amount of time they must be diapered each day with the absolute minimum being 4 hours/day).
Each day, the winner will send the loser 4 rules that the loser must follow whenever they are wearing diapers. These rules could be anything from restrictions on diaper changes to a required outfit, or even a required amount of fluids that must be drunk. Of course, all of these rules must conform to the loser’s limits. Otherwise, the rule is considered invalid and the loser may request a replacement rule that is within their limits.

The loser may choose 1 rule to ignore out of each set of 4 rules they receive, but all accepted rules are permanent over the course of the dare, meaning that the rules from day 1 still apply on day 2 in addition to the new day 2 rules. The dare ends when the loser goes to sleep on the second day. After the dare, the loser must send the winner a detailed report of their time in diapers (at least 300 words).
Old 07-12-2022, 06:38 PM   #3180
InternetsPrincess

Ill take you on for this one

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diaper humiliation, diapers, humiliation, public