Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-15-2022, 05:58 PM   #3136
Kleiner Mann

if you catch me in the next 20 min you can control my twitter for 5 hours (get password) and interact and give me visibility and exposure, write humiliating things and my measurements, change settings, give information, promote my twitter on other sites. You can ask for 6 photos and I'll give you a challenge.
I'm on kik qbano89
Kleiner Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 05:50 AM   #3137
Kleiner Mann

if you catch me in the next 20 min you can control my twitter for 5 hours (get password) and interact and give me visibility and exposure, write humiliating things and my measurements, change settings, give information, promote my twitter on other sites. You can ask for 6 photos and I'll give you a challenge.
I'm on kik qbano89
Old 11-16-2022, 06:54 AM   #3138
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

If you catch me in an hour, you either get my getdare password or can make me install anything you want on my phone

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 08:47 AM   #3139
Sismaster

catch me within 30 minutes and I have to go to the store and buy laxatives and eat 2d6 laxatives when I get home. (I'm gonna go to the movies tonight with two friends, let's see if things get uncomortable)

catch me within 15 minutes and I can't use the toilet to poo until I go to bed.

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to order a large drink and medium popcorn both times (before the movie starts and at the break) (it must all be consumed within their respective halves of the movie)

If you catch within 5 minutes I have to flip a coin: heads: go to the mens restroom. tails: "accidentally" go in the females bathroom to pee. I also have to stop holding for 3 seconds every so often

catch me within 3 minute and when we don't see each other anymore and said our goodbyes I have to let go and completely mess my underwear until home.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 11:00 AM   #3140
Sismaster

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to recreate my avatar with a breastplate I will buy (minimum is e cup)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:41 PM   #3141
Kleiner Mann

if i get caught in the next 20 min i make a humiliating post with 5 different photos with visible face measuring and comparing my dick. You choose how and where to publish, I also make my measurements public.

I'm on Kik qbano89
32, bi, Germany
Old 11-16-2022, 04:08 PM   #3142
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

If I get caught within the next 20 minutes I will do 3 dares I have done in the past from this thread (you can chose)

If I get caught within the next 10 minutes I will do 2 dares that someone has done in the past from this thread (your choice) within limits of course

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 06:08 PM   #3143
Sismaster

If you catch me within 20 minutes I have to spend 20 euros on fast food this Sunday.

Catch me within 10 and all have to be burgers

Old 11-16-2022, 07:43 PM   #3144
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you catch me in the next hour, I owe you six 90-second naked videos of 1) ball hits, 2) bastinado, 3) ass hits, 4) edging, and 5) hands free cum. I’ll be tied balls to toes with rings on cock and separated balls in all videos (the tying of balls to toes will be the sixth video).

Kik bithug1

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 05:41 AM   #3145
Sismaster

catch me within 20 minutes and I have to drink a lot of coffee today poop myself at midnihgt

Old 11-17-2022, 07:12 AM   #3146
Sismaster

catch me within 30 minutes and I have to flip a coin

Heads: I have to poop myself right now and not clean up for 30 minutes
tails: I can't poop, I have to drink at least 6 cups of coffee right now and some more during the day. I can't poop until I lose controll and mess myslef. then I have to wear it for an additional hour. (If I go to bed wihtout poopin and mess myself I still have to wear it for an hour after waking up)

Old 11-17-2022, 09:40 AM   #3147
Kleiner Mann

if you catch me in the next hour i must put a humiliating text with my actual dick measurements on my detdare profile and i must make a post showing and comparing my dick, showing my face with and humiliating text on a site of your choice.

I'm in Kik qbano89
M, 32, bi
Old 11-17-2022, 09:41 AM   #3148
markaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleiner Mann View Post
if you catch me in the next hour i must put a humiliating text with my actual dick measurements on my detdare profile and i must make a post showing and comparing my dick, showing my face with and humiliating text on a site of your choice.

I'm in Kik qbano89
M, 32, bi
Caught pm me with a link
markaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 10:19 AM   #3149
ShawnaMTF

if you catch me in the next 60min then i have to go to the store(walmart) in a diaper and chastity. if with in 30 min then i have to buy an item of your choosings.

Hate( AKA limites) unlocking my chastity(forced to add), pain so no iceyhot/tooth paste lube or stuff like that, also no public so no cam/pics/going outside ( hiden is ok) no eating or drinking anything that come out of my body( cum is ok )

PM Dares
ShawnaMTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 11:23 AM   #3150
Kleiner Mann

I'm in Kik qbano89
M, 32, bi

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare