Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 08-17-2011, 02:23 AM   #301
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Congratulations for everyone that got the easy riddle correct.

Find out what is going to happen next now in ……

PART 141 (226) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Understanding what Laura was meaning, Adam took hold of one scarf and asked "Who needs to be blindfolded"

Amber just chuckled believing that as Laura had earlier said the dare would be for Sarah, she would be lucky and not have to be blindfolded, as she hated the unknown.

The reply from Laura was not what Amber was expecting "they both require to be blindfolded" she said with a chuckle, as she graded hold of her sexy sister and started to tie the scarf in place.

Adam did the same with Amber, who was not feeling very happy with everything that was happening, and could see little reason for everything if Laura was telling the truth.

Sarah's and Amber's eye sight were soon restricted and the two females were dragged back into the basement to where John and the others were waiting.

Here before any action took place, Brian asked the 3 newbie’s the same question / riddle that he had asked the others moments earlier.

“That’s easy” grinned Adam, wanting to show off in front of his friends. “The answer is nothing” The rest of the players all sat weighing up if the answer could possibly be that.

“Congratulations” said Brian revealing that Adam had indeed answered correctly, “What do I win” started Adam before being interrupted by John.

"Right then" said John, in a teasing sort of way hoping to get back to the evenings entertainment. "I want you both to tell me why it shouldn't be you, that has to face the small challenge.

"Don't pick me, don't pick me" Amber wailed.

Sarah soon butted in saying "I thought you loved me" trying to play her cards close to her chest or rather close to her perky nipples which were on show for the room to see.

"Shh, I'm fed up of your winging and moaning" butted in John, just as amber was about to start her plead.

The players all sat listening, quite shocked at how little time John had given the two. They each predicted that all John was trying to do was make there blood run cold and panic the two females a little more.

"Can't you just tell us who it is" asked Lucy, trying to act polite, but at the same time a little confused with the current situation.

"O.k, I suppose the tease has gone on long enough" said John, pleased with the look on Sarah's and Amber's faces.

John just said one word before falling silent "AMBER".

Amber couldn't believe her ears, had John actually said her name, did this mean she would have to eat something, what would it be, she thought? Her heart missed a few beats as the panic started to settle in.

"It isn't going to be you, but I hope I got you worried, and I may get you back for that horrible taste test later, however for now you are off the hook" said John untying the blindfold from around Amber's eyes and letting a huge flood of light hit her like a lead balloon, in a similar way to what John had received moments earlier.

Meanwhile Sarah was panicking, did this actually mean that she had been chosen, why would John do an evil thing like this, she wondered?

"Sarah I have chosen you for several reasons" John started to say before taking a deep breath.

"Tell us" jumped in Amber who was bouncing with happiness, like a little kiddy that's excited to go to the sea side, and much relieved that she was not the one.

John resumed "I chose Sarah because:

A) I want a little revenge because of all the teasing she was doing,

B) if she was turned on, so much her cum ran out of her juicy pussy, I think she needs to calm down a little.

C) All great lovers must share things, so I would like to share the memories from this taste session.

John then paused before ordering Adam to help Sarah position her near the small table ready for her tasty treat to begin.

"Sarah are you ready" teased John a little more.

The answer from Sarah was as expected "NO, but do I get a choice"

There was a small cackle of laughter as John stuck his tongue out at Sarah, he then gave a raspberry effect (Tongue out and blow)

Sarah felt a little hard done by and stuck out her tongue just as ..........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

So it is Sarah that is going to get the task?

How is she going to feel?

What is going to happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

Riddle answer = ---- NOTHING

It's more powerful than God. ----- NOTHING
It's more evil than the devil. ---- NOTHING
The poor have it. ---- NOTHING
The rich need it. ---- NOTHING
If you eat it, you'll die. ---- NOTHING

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 08-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #302
Rachie

Thanks for the exceptional support

Find out what is going to happen next now by reading ………

PART 142 (227) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Sarah felt a little hard done by and stuck out her tongue just as John shovelled in a large spoonful of the messy cereals.

"Yuck" murmured Sarah realising instantly what she was tasting, but not who's cream it was.

"Oh I'm sure it tastes sweet like honey" chuckled John, knowing what the cream would be like from tasting similar only moments before.

John then spooned a Hugh spoon full of Dani’s orgasm juice onto the cummy spoon and thrust it down Sarah's slutty mouth.

Sarah took the food of the spoon, knowing that she would be punished if not.

"Lick the spoon" John demanded, leaving the spoon in Sarah's gob until she performed her task to a satisfactory standard. Sarah curled her tongue up and licked every millimetre of the spoon.

At first it tasted even worse than the cereal, thought Sarah not knowing that the spoon itself had been inside a secure place where little else had been.

"What's the particular taste" asked Sarah hoping it wasn’t what she was thinking.

Dani chuckled, as nobody else knew that the spoon had been deep inside her pink juicy hole.

John tried to answer Sarah's question, however he was incorrect saying "it's some tasty cum on cereals, would you like some more". Finishing his sentence John trust another spoonful into Sarah's slutty mouth.

Sarah tried to swallow the little things (rice crispies) as quick as possible, trying to get the fowl taste out of her mouth. Doing so she started to choke on the creamy female cum.

After another couple of spoon full’s, John decided he had, had enough fun with Sarah for now and asked her "how does that cum taste, I bet you are very thankful for having the chance to taste it.

"Please tell me that wasn't your spunk" mumbled Sarah with her mouth still full of the revolting food.

"No, it isn't mine" said John smiling to himself "who's do you think it was"

Having no idea at all Sarah started to panic, what would she do if John said it was her own juice she had been tasting.

"Is it mine" she eventually managed to pluck up the courage to ask, while still hoping she was wrong.

This answer resulted in John getting yet more cereals in the tasty spoon and forcing them down Sarah's willing mouth. “Do they taste of your cum” John asked trying to get a reaction from Sarah.

Sarah sat there not knowing what to say. If she answered would it appear that she had tasted herself before. Going red she started to say “Errrr, well” before pausing hoping someone else would break the silence and help her out of the sticky situation.

Luckily she heard a voice say "No they WERE NOT covered in your slutty juice" Sarah recognised the voice was John’s and that he was stressing the word "WERE NOT"

John then paused for a few seconds before continuing "unlike that last one". This was followed by a roar of laughter as everyone saw the weird face Sarah was now pulling.

"You mean that's" started Sarah, not finishing the sentence as she never really wanted to know the answer.

"Yes that is the same food you made me taste earlier, and what did you says about it" John grinned. Sarah remembered perfectly well what she had said, however the thought of what she had just done was, how can I say it mind-blowing. Never in her wildest dreams would she have predicted any of these events happening a fortnight ago, and look how much of a whore she had become, she thought to herself.

As John took the spoon out of Sarah's mouse trap for the final time he required Sarah to once again lick every millimetre of it.

Being an obedient teenager Sarah did as she was told and this time Dani decided to tease her saying "how does a spoon taste that has been inside a females vagina".

The room went silent, not knowing if to believe all that Dani was saying.

"Who's?" asked Sarah

TO BE CONTINUED ........

Hope you liked the cummy episodes

Please comment and more will continue.

BED HABITS

Old 08-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #303
Rachie

Find out now in ………

PART 143 (228) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The room went silent, not knowing if to believe all that Dani was saying.

"Who's?" asked Sarah

"You might find out later" teased David, as the scarf blindfold was removed from around Sarah's eyes.

As the light hit Sarah's eyes she had sudden flashbacks thinking of herself cumming over the cereals. Every now and then her face was replaced with each of the players

She really couldn't make up her mind which of the players she would have preferred it to have been. They each had different positives and negatives, and she knew she would more than likely find out later that evening.

With a funny taste still inside Sarah's yummy mouth, she said "Is it time for Lucy's question" several of the players had forgotten about this, after the long dare that John had received.

Amber looked up happily, realising that again it was her duty. She sat smiling thinking about all that she already knew. Eventually still smiling Amber asked "How long have you been working at the shaving parlour, how many people have you shaved, are you ever turned on shaving people. When was the first time you shaved. Has anyone ever shaved you, what's the story behind this.

All Amber's questions were designed around shaving, and multiple parts were allowed as others had done similar before.

Lucy was a little shocked by the choice of questions, "where should I start" she said thinking there could be a lot to say.

"Why don't you start from the beginning" suggested David, stating the obvious.

"Well I have been working at the shaving tattoo and piercing parlour for almost a year on my apprentice however at first it was only basic things like cleaning up, but steadily I have been allowed to do more" Lucy answered for the first part of her question

"I really wouldn't like to say how many I have shaved, I have done a mixture of all sorts, some fully shaved, others have been given a Brazilian. But it is probably something like 30-40 people" continued Lucy.

"Wow that many!" asked John never expecting Lucy to have done half that. "So are you turned on when shaving people" Adam butted in.

"Depends" started Lucy followed by "I prefer females that males, though"

There was a few shocked looks as several of the players weren't aware that Lucy had shaved/waxes both males and females.

"So which females do you get turned on by" asked Amber hoping that Lucy would continue answering the question. Lucy was a bit surprised at how much detail the players were after, how could she answer it truthfully yet not reveal to much precious information, she wondered. It wasn't long before Lucy sighed as she realised there was no way of doing this

"I often get turned on when it is someone’s first time, and they are looking nervous about it, wondering what it will be like etc. I prefer the younger person around 18 is always nice. I can then sometimes fantasise about them later when I am in private"

You probably wouldn't believe how people look so different down there, and sometimes it is hard to recognise they are the same person afterwards.

Lucy blushed before continuing "if it is there first time and they are really hot sometimes I .......

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What does Lucy sometimes do?

What will the rest of her answers be?

BED HABITS

Old 08-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #304
Rachie

Another thrilling part is revealed

Find out what happens now in ………

PART 144 (229) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Lucy blushed before continuing "if it is there first time and they are really hot sometimes I ask then to dip a finger into themselves and spread their lips, You won't believe how many people are so gullible and do this, letting me see all their juices and how turned on they are.

"Sometimes I will even do this myself, spread their lips and have a little play with them. After all you do need them to be wet to aid the shaving and their experience is then a load better.

"I get so turned on while doing any of these, I have even recorded a few people"

"You have what!" shouted Brian not knowing if he had heard Lucy correctly or not.

Lucy face was bright red, had she really said all of that, she wondered hoping she hadn't or would be able to shrug it off. However by the look of the players faces this may be easier said than done

"The last time I shaved was a couple of days ago however as you can see this was only a trim, the last time I was fully shaven was about a month ago" continued Lucy hoping to take the mind off what she had blurted out moments before.

"Tell us more about video recording people, why who, what do you do afterwards etc" asked Mark wanting to know more information now that Lucy had wetted his appetite.

"No" argued Lucy, realising that indeed she had opened her trap without thinking. If only I could go back and change the last few minutes she thought, realising that someone was bound to ask the same or similar questions later in the game.

"So has anyone ever shaven you" asked Amber thinking about the final part of her question.

"Yeah I have been shaven a few times, which do you want to hear about" stuttered Lucy, going even redder than before.

The group could easily tell that she was being turned on by the fact her bright pink bare nipples were as hard as bullets, and the way that every now and then her legs would clamp shut tight, before she realised she was breaking the rules by doing so.

The choice was up to Amber as it was her question that Lucy was answering and quietly she said "please tell us all about the first time someone else shaved you, what was it like, who did it, why, where etc"

Lucy was already partly anticipating this and she slumped down trying to make herself as small as possible as she answered "Well the first time I was shaved resulted in the second too" Lucy started, while noticing several players were sat open mouthed while staring at her holes which were usually private.

"Tell us about them" said Amber rather impatiently.

"Well the first time I was shaved was the result of a lost bet. Me and my friend were having a bit of fun playing a computer game (Mario kart) and after a few games we decided that the looser of each race would have to perform a dare.

I won the first game and I dared her to perform a strip tease for me while I recorded it. The next race however I lost and she decided to get her revenge by ........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What is the revenge?

What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 08-20-2011, 11:49 AM   #305
Rachie

Thank you again for all the wonderful replies and messages, please keep them coming, the support is much appreciated.

What is the story behind Lucy’s first shaving experience with someone else?

Find out now in …………

PART 145 (230) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"The next race however I lost and she decided to get her revenge by the dare she gave me. This was to allow her to shave me, and my then hairy pussy must remain that way for at least a week.

“I was petrified as I had never even shaven myself before, so letting someone else do it was nerve racking" said Lucy, beginning to tell her story to her 9 new friends.

Everyone was holding on to ever word and encouraging Lucy to carry on.

"Wow what happened?” Was she shaved too?" "What did you dare her" "did she get her own back people kept asking.

With all the muffled questions Lucy decided she would be best to tell her story in her own special way.

"After watching my friend strip earlier, I knew that she had a landing strip down there, and I never knew if she had ever been fully shaved or if she had attempted to shave anyone else before. She could see that I was nervous and asked me to lie on the bed and close my eyes, and everything would be over within a couple of minutes. I was so nervous that I did as she told me; never expecting what happened next"

"What happened, what happened" asked Brian excitedly.

"Well, I closed my eyes and I was soon lost in a world of my own when suddenly I heard a particular sound. I wasn't sure if to open my eyes or not, and the nerves came flooding back"

"I kept my eyes tight shut as suddenly she took hold of my hand and I heard the same clicking noise again.

As quick as a flash I opened my eyes to see her stood there grinning with a set of handcuffs tightly around my aching wrists.

"What’s happening" I asked her in a nervous manner.

The only answer I got was "you are about to be shaved, and there is nothing you can do about it" she then cackled like an evil witch and I realised all she had was saying was perfectly true. I knew the dare would be taking place, but not until then, was I aware of how, or how I would be positioned.

I was wearing a tiny skirt and briefs at the time and she quickly managed to pull them down and chucked them at me. They landed right on my face, but this was the least of my worries.

The next thing I knew I had this tingly feeling as I felt something scrape on my then moderator thick bush. I wasn't sure at first if I was being turned on by the whole experience.

I became wetter and wetter the more I thought about all that was happening, and the fact that my friend was still naked turned me on even more.

I managed to throw the used briefs that I had been wearing moments before from off my face, by shaking my head, but being handcuffed only added to the thrill. In some ways I was desperate to be set free, but at the same time the thrill of having no control was making my juices run.

The whole events lasted for about 20 minutes before my friend finally told me she was finished.

As I have said, I had never been shaven before and was unsure what the sensation would be like while doing what females do" finished Lucy in a daze.

"What do females do" asked Mark, who was perfectly aware of everything, but wanted to here it from the whores mouth, sorry I mean horse’s mouth (typo lol).

Lucy tried to just laugh it off believing she had answered all of her question, however .........

However what?

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 08-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #306
Rachie

Another round is played

Find out what happens here in ………………

PART 146 (231) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Lucy tried to just laugh it off believing she had answered all of her question, however Adam was the first to ask "Did you like the experience and have you ever been shaved by someone else since"

"I believe I have answered my question, however I will say that it was a once in a life time experience" Lucy answered leaving some thoughts inside everyone’s minds.

"Right, is it time for the next round" asked John, desperate for some more fun to take place.

Several players agreed and the cards were handed to Amber who as the winner of the last round had the duty of being the dealer. Sitting on the red carpet (see image in following post) Amber concentrated all her attention on the game, only taking her eyes off the cards to view a few of the players.

As the cards were swiftly delt Amber's bare breasts swung freely. Everyone appeared to be looking in different directions for the first time in a while. There was so much to see and take in, and at the same time concentration had to be paid to stop them from revealing anymore.

Eventually the cards were revealed and there were a few shocked looks/faces when they realised that finally someone had lost the game.

The overall results were

Amber– 4 OF A KIND (D - 4) (D - 4) (S - 4) (C - 4) (C - 9)
Brian– 3 OF A KIND (D - ACE) (S - ACE) (C - ACE) (D - JACK) (C - 10)

Adam – 3 OF A KIND (D - 10) (C - 10) (S - 10) (S - 8) (D - 5)
John – 2 PAIRS (D - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (S - 9) (C - 9) (C - 8)

David – 2 PAIRS (C - JACK) (H - JACK) (H - 7) (C - 7) (C - 5)
Laura – PAIR (D - ACE) (H - ACE) (D - JACK) (C - 10) (S - 8)

Lucy– PAIR (D - 7) (C - 7) (D - 8) (H - 6) (C - 2)
Dani – HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (S - 8) (S - 6) (S - 5) (H - 3)

Sarah – HIGH CARD (S - 10) (D - 8) (C - 6) (S - 4) (S - 3)
Mark – HIGH CARD (D - 9) (D - 8) (D - 6) (H - 5) (D - 2)

Mark looked at the floor as he realised his poor hand of a 9 High Card, had lost the round. What happens now, he wondered.

The players all looked at themselves with glee as Adam asked "Does the same thing happen to the looser that happened in the last game"

"What was that" asked Mark surprised and worried, his cock began to shrivel up in shame as he tried to think what the group could possibly have in store for him later.

Everyone seemed to ignore Mark and instead Dani decided to ask "Now we all know who the looser of the round is, who has finished 9th and who's the winner" she asked rather hoping that Sarah would be forced to strip some more clothes soon, so that the dare that was set earlier would go her way.

"Looks like part of your wish is going to come true" said Brian trying to predict what Dani had been thinking.

Sarah stared at Brian before asking "what you on about?"

"You have finished 9th" replied Brian. Everyone instantly knew that Sarah would therefore have to sacrifice an extra chip, but the big question was, did she have any?

Everyone appeared to be looking besides Sarah hoping they wouldn't find anything.

Mark began to smile believing that Sarah hadn't got any chips and would be required to strip naked much like himself. How he was going to enjoy the next few minutes if this was the case. Would he be able to control the thing between his legs that was beginning to come out of hiding and grow once again at the thought of sexy Sarah and some sex toys.

"Oh would the gorgeous Sarah come here, I think I need to see a little more" sniggered Amber who was the winner of the round.

"why can't she come to me" argued Mark, not realising that His 1/2 sister was the winner of the round, and would have this duty as well as the opportunity to set a Dare for Mark in a few moments time.

Sarah smiled before opening her lips .........

Why is Sarah’s lips opening?

What will Mark’s dare be?

BED HABITS

Old 08-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #307
Rachie

Here is an example picture of the type of room that this poker tournament has taken place in

Hope this helps you imagine the games a little more (some detail is hard to create - so its not an exact replica)

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #308
Rachie

Thank you for all the picture/image compliments – much appreciated after the time in perfecting (on the Sims 3 PC)

Why was Sarah opening her lips?

Find out now in ……

PART 147 (232) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Sarah smiled before opening her lips and said "but I still have a chip remaining, so it looks like all you big boys are going to have to wait that little bit longer, that's if Mark is willing to stay and not chicken enough to walk home like that before the real show gets started.

"Where is your chip then?" asked Amber looking a bit puzzled at why she couldn't see any chips beside Sarah.

Sarah continued to grin before saying "if you want it you are free to cum and get it" before reaching out and taking Amber's hand.

The players were still unaware of what Sarah was on about. That was until they saw where Sarah rested Amber hand.

Amber realised this at the same time and abroad smile spread from cheek to cheek as in a shy manner she asked "would you like me to find it" followed by a cheeky giggle.

"I'm all your honey" answered Sarah, giving Amber permission to feel around the one area of Sarah's spectacular body that every male was dreaming about.

Ambers hands began to tremble as her hand began to stroke it's way up the baby blue lace / mesh thong which was the only thing Sarah had remaining.

"Wow, you look hot" stuttered Brian for the first time taking his eyes off the 2 sexy females who had plenty on show and instead fixing his attention on Sarah, and in particular her lady area.

Sarah's smile just broaden as she realised how much attention everyone was giving to her. She liked the attention and was in dire need of more as Amber slowly and carefully began to peel back the top of Sarah's sticky thong.

Sarah shuddered as she thought how naughty the innocent girl inside her had become. Was she really the same sweet innocent teenage she began to ask herself as she felt first 1 finger, then 2 followed by a few more, sneak inside her sexy lingerie.

Coming back to life, she felt Amber's fingers scrambling around her delicate area like lost girls (sheep) looking for their master. They scrambled everywhere both high and low looking for the lost chip while Sarah sat chuckling out loud with the thrill she was receiving.

"Have you found it yet" asked Mark, hoping he would get the chance to search, and at the same time wondering where Amber's search was taking place. What was Sarah actually like down there? All these questions and more kept spinning around in Marks head. How much sexier could tonight ever get?

Not finding anything at first Amber began to slip her other hand in at the back of Sarah's thong. This looked a right sight, as technically there is only a limited amount of room to hide anything at the back of a thong, with the thin piece of string being the only piece of material to hide behind.

"Has Sarah really got a chip left, or is she just that desperate and horny that she wants more" asked Amber who was mystified at not finding the chip.

John looked through his sheets and ...........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What was John going to discover?

What will be the consequences?

Please comment and more will follow shortly

BED HABITS

Old 08-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #309
Rachie

Is there a missing chip?

Find out now in ……

PART 148 (233) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

John looked through his sheets and saw that indeed Sarah shoud have a chip.

"Where is it" asked John sternly, thinking that as good as Amber's fondling was to watch, it was about time for something else.

Sarah let out a slight moan before pointing at her butt. "it's in here" she muttered like a school kid that had just been given detention. Slowly her ass cheeks separated and a chip slowly became visible inside Sarah's other slutty hole.

Amber fondled her way Through Sarah's thong making sure she felt the luscious lips once more, as she did so Sarah shuddered again as she knew where she wanted them fingers to be placed. Reaching Sarah's bum, Amber's fingers made light work of retrieving the chip that had taken the darkest journey of its life so far

Fantasying about where the chip had been Amber gave the dark tunnel a sharp poke with her thin fingers. Sarah gave a happy squeal and jumped slightly and with Amber now holding the chip she took her hands out of Sarah's sticky thong and dropped the chip besides John who was collecting the chips (banker)

"Now then does Mark have a dare to do?" Asked Amber a little surprised with how the game now went.

"Yea, make it a good one" teased John happy that he would no longer be the overall loser.

Amber rubbed her hands together with glee, as she said "I want you to be my slave for a day"

"Noooo" screamed Mark in protest. Could there be anything worse than having to follow someones orders, and not just any someone, but a female.

The next words Mark was delighted to hear. "I'm afraid honey this isn't allowed, please chose another dare.

Amber wasn't very happy to hear this, but her reward may follow later.

"Ok then" shouted a not so happy Amber "I dare Mark to lie on the floor and be tickled to death" she finally uttered knowing that Mark was extremely ticklish in some areas. She would also get the chance to feel a few things. She gave a silent chuckle as her plans were made.

Mark thought about coughing and swearing at his sister, however he managed to control himself just in time, as he realised the worst thing to do was to make enemies especially at this pivotal point in the game.

"Right Markeee boy will you come here and lay on the floor right near your little sister" Amber said, winding Mark up a little more. Mark had little choice but to follow the instructions his 1/2 sister had set for him and slowly but surely he began to rise from the slouching position he had obtained for several minutes. Walking over to Amber he asked "Would you like me on my front or back" already expecting the answer that he was about to hear.

"Where do you think I want you, and hurry the fuck up, I haven't got all day, the longer you take the more wound up I am becoming, and trust me you don't want that"

Mark quickly laid down with his chubby weapon pointing at the ceiling. It looked ever more impressive from this angle, thought Lucy staring at Mark for the first time (everyone else had seen on video outside the club)

"Right then who wants to tickle Mark first?" asked Amber smiling as she was expecting Mark to have believed it would just be herself.

"What the fuck" screamed Mark who had believed it would only be his sister just as Amber had hoped?

"You heard me" replied Amber, not wanting to delay anything longer than what was forced.

"Well how long is this going to last?" Mark asked, hoping for only a few seconds.

"As long as I decide" screeched Amber before saying "and the more wound up your making ms, the longer it will go on for"

"You know how ticklish I am, and that my feet will probably start kicking at the earliest opportunity"

"Hehe I can soon find a way to stop that, don't you worry" sniggered Amber as her plans thickened.

Amber turned to Adam and asked "can you please ......

What was Amber about to ask Adam?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers

BED HABITS

Old 08-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #310
Rachie

What did Amber ask?

What will happen to Mark?

Find out now in ………….

PART 149 (234) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber turned to Adam and asked "can you please pass me my bag. Adam dutifully complied and dragged Amber's bag from the far end of the room. "What have you got it there, a brick" he asked as the bag seemed to weigh a ton.

Saying nothing Amber began to dig her way through her bag and eventually found what she was looking for. It was a pair of restraints.

Taking hold of 2 sets of pink fluffy hand cuffs Amber started to restrain the fully naked males to the same area as several others had been earlier that evening (oak cabinet). Mark hardly knew what to say or do, in some was he was in pure heaven, being out of control for the first time, while in other ways the thought of what was about to happen terrified him.

In no time at all Mark was handcuffed to the oak cabinet with his arms spread well apart above his head. It was now time for his feet. Marks protests got louder and louder as the realisation of what was happening began to hit him. However the group were not in the mood for this game, they all had much better plans.

It seemed to take forever for Marks legs to be tied and eventually he was spread eagled on the red carpet looking similar to a star fish. His 5 points (2 arms, 2 legs and a point between them) all spread apart leaving full access to all the right areas.

"Are we all ready for the tickling to begin" coughed Lucy, looking forward to having the chance to tickle and humiliate someone, especially Mark after his facial expression and what he had said when she was given the candle wax dare earlier that evening.

"Noooo" wailed Mark "I'm not ready" he continued, pleading to the players with his puppy dog eyes.

"Clever boy, that's right, we are not ready yet" agreed Amber still thinking how she would be able to humiliate her brother a little more.

The look on Marks face was priceless, what was Amber going to do now, he wondered, with fear in his eyes. He was grateful for the extra seconds of preparation time before the ticklerthon began, but scared of why amber would want to delay things further, unless she had another wicked idea.

"Pass me that scarf" Amber asked Adam, pointing to the scarf’s that were used earlier. The players instantly knew what was going to happen next, as Marks gob spat out more foul words of protest and the scarf blindfold was put in place.

Everyone was awaiting further instructions when Amber giggled before whispering "Laura pass me the pot of pencil from off the side over there.

Mark strained his ears, to hear all that Amber was whispering. Pens, pencils what could Amber possibly want them for he wondered.

Only one thing cane to mind. God no, thought Mark hoping and preying that he was jumping to the wrong conclusion. Surely his so called new friends were not bad enough to write all over him. What would they write.

Mark began to shake his head violently in protest from what was about to happen.

Adam dutifully passed Amber the pot of pens/pencils and taking one of the ..........

So what’s with the pens / pencils?

What will happen to Mark?

What will the outcome be?

BED HABITS

Old 08-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #311
Rachie

What is going to happen to Mark in the 150th part

Find out now by reading ……

PART 150 (235) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Adam dutifully passed Amber the pot of pens/pencils and taking one of the feathered top pencils amber smiled before teasingly saying 3, 2, 1.

"Anything but writing on me" screamed Mark, moments before Amber started tickling Mark under the armpits with the feather pencil. She was surprised that all Mark did was flinch as he realised that no one was writing on him. Everyone could tell that he felt terribly embarrassed from the fact that his face had gone bright red from blushing.

Discovering that Mark was nowhere near as ticklish as she was hoping Amber decided to target another area. The reaction was better than she could have hoped for as Mark tried to thrash around on the red carpet and squealed like a baby. All Amber was doing was tickling his brother under the knees. If he reacted like this for that area, god knows what the reaction will be when the feather goes near other areas.

Everyone was grateful for the fact that Amber had restrained Mark, as they were sure there would have been a few black eyes if not.

"Who came 2nd in the last round" asked Amber looking directly at John who she expected to know the answer.

"Well in the last round I finished second, but why do you want to know" replied a puzzled John.

"Well John can come and tickle the soles of his feet." replied Amber, letting the fun role that little bit further.

"Noo!" screamed Mark for the umpteen time.

Everyone could now see what Amber's plan was, as John Slowly yet precisely positioned himself at marks feet and started to slowly run their finger up the middle of the sole.

Mark began to squeal like a baby "stop, stop, I can't take no more" he yelled at the top of his voice. All the players rolled around laughing at Marks expense and even though they had all seen more sexual stuff done that evening, they all would agree that until this point, that was the most they had each laughed.

"Right then you can move to any area of Marks body you like" instructed Amber before also giving the 3rd place finisher time to get in on the fun.

"Laura sweetie, where would you like to tickle" asked Amber, while staring at Laura's beautiful body and fantasising what hidden treasures her thong may be hiding.

"Well" answered Laura before continuing "I would really like to tickle John" There was a short pause and a bit of laughter as Laura's answer had come straight out of the blue, and was not what anyone was expecting as Laura was meaning where on Mark.

"Ha ha, funny" sniggered John, thankful that Laura's wishes were not coming true, at least at the present moment anyway.

Laura then gave a sensible answer saying "can I tickle Marks balls". Finishing her sentence she went bright red as everyone was staring at her with their mouths wide open, had Laura actually said that.

"O.K" replied Amber, giving permission for Laura to go ahead.

Still bright red, Laura moved closer than ever to Marks genitals and stuck out her finger ready to start her assault

Slowly and teasingly she ran her finger along the underneath of Marks precious sacks (balls) at the same time as John was focusing on the sides of marks slightly hairy chest.

Marks started to scream from all the attention 2 pairs of hands were giving him. Never before in his short life could he remember being tickled in such a way.

The squeals got louder with every slow movement of Laura's fingers running over the crown jewels. After a few minutes of thrashing around Mark slowly began to settle down and get used to the assault he was receiving. This was until Laura moved slightly. She now slowly stroked her fingers down the sides of Marks hardening cum buckets all the way to his ass hole, where she reversed the process.

Mark shuddered as his aching balls ...........

Thank you for reading the 150th part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel (235 in total)

Please comment and more will follow

BED HABITS

Old 08-25-2011, 05:47 AM   #312
Rachie

Is Mark about to cream?

Find out now in ………

PART 151 (236) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Mark shuddered as his aching balls nearly shot their load there and then, when Amber instructed 4th place finisher Dani to get in on the action.

Hearing her name Dani shot out of her place and as quick as lightning had her hand tightly around Marks swollen member. "How do you like that" she whispered into Marks ears, turning him on even more.

"Arrr" screamed Mark as his man made jizz soared out of his balls and filled his stiff cock. His orgasm soon died down as dani was holding his tool so hard that it was spoiled.

After a minute or so Mark was perfectly calm once again with his nob now floppy once again. What was going to happen next he wonder when suddenly Amber shouted "right then everyone, I'm giving you all the chance to tickle Mark in any area you like, good look and have fun" she said finishing with a giggle.

Most of the players looked up with excitement with there ears pricked and holding onto every word. Sarah was the first to react and quickly moved towards the area that was already receiving a lot attention, instead of tickling however, she decided to grasp her hand around marks chunky monster and give it a little hand shake.

Mark was in part heaven part hell from the attention he was receiving. Giggling chuckling and thrashing around on the floor, Mark tried to scream for the group to stop, but he couldn't. Not a single worried managed to escape from his lips and the assault of Marks body was left to continue.

Multiple sets of hands crept all over Mark. His feet, knees, balls, genitals, chest, armpits and neck were all revising their share of the punishment.

Marks lips opened once again and this time a faint whimper could be heard "I'm gunna cream" the group heard in a sexy slutty voice.

Not knowing if she liked the idea of Mark orgasming this way Amber had to make a quick decision. "Stop" she shouted, realising there was more fun to be had with Mark later.

As quick as lightning every stopped and removed their hands from Marks itching body. Mark was still panting quiet as Amber instructed everyone that Marks punishment was finally over.

Hearing the magical words Mark beamed for joy. Thank goodness everything was over, he thought to himself realising that with all his squirming a few of the players had actually scratched him. As the ticklish stopped a rush of pain soon began to set in. Luckily however there was no blood drawn and the jolts of pain which felt like lightning striking Marks body soon began to die down.

Amber removed the blindfold that she had tied tightly around Marks prying eyes. With a sudden rush of light hitting Mark, he shut his eyes instantly trying to allow them to slowly adjust to the new settings.

With his arms and legs still cuffed Mark still had no way of manoeuvring. Suddenly Mark twitched violently as Amber giggled and stroked his dick one last time

"Hey, steady on" Mark protested, resulting in Amber's grip tightening and shaking the tool even harder than before. It was her time for fun and she had the chance to make the rules up for Marks, not himself, she decided.

Not long later though her assault stopped and she untied Mark who was able to see for the first time all that the group had done, his penis was as hard as a nail and as red as beat root. The scratches over his bare skin were still visible and looked to be for some time to come.

"Right is it about time we continued with the game" asked John, looking at his scraps of paper and seeing ........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What was John seeing?

What will be happening now?

BED HABITS

Old 08-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #313
Rachie

Another round is played, what are the results, what will these mean.

Find out now in …………

PART 152 (237) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Right is it about time we continued with the game" asked John, looking at his scraps of paper and seeing that they would be soon playing the -43rd round.

"I think Mark has yet decided if he is continuing the game or doing the forfeit and going home" stuttered Laura hoping the answer would be to carry on, and in which case she would be able to have more fun with him later.

Mark sat embarrassed on the floor, knowing that the group hadn't really left him much of a choice. His bright face glowed as bright as Rudolf the red nose reindeer’s nose.

"What does it mean if I continue, can I quit at any time" Mark murmured.

"Yes you may quit at almost any time, providing you do so before the start of the round, however if you do so, the punishment still remains in regards to how you leave here" if you go to the end of the game which is when 4 more players are out of the game I know you will feel allowed better and you can go home with your head held high.

"Ok then" Mark continued, feeling a little brave "I'll continue, after all I am desperate to see the outcome between Sarah and Dani's dare. I am literally dying to see a girl with some sex toys or other objects" Mark continued to cackle

Both Dani and Sarah looked at each other perfectly aware of the task that Mark was implying, from what they had dared each other earlier in the game. Several faces looked puzzled at first until they also realised moments before Dani stuttered "So you want to watch me tease Sarah with a few things"

Sarah glared at Dani as she was determined this would not be the case, and instead the fun would be the opposite way around.

"Ok will Mark just sign here to state he lost the game, and is willing to continue" said John thrusting a piece of paper under Mark's nose.

Mark quickly complied and it was then for the 2nd time in a row Amber that had the honour of dealing the 5 cards to all the horny players. She was relieved that she still had on her sexy underwear hiding her moist crack from view, how long would her luck remain?

Everyone looked anxiously at the cards they had been drawn. As always the players had begun to realise that their first expressions were pivotal. Several players gave the same facial expression no matter what the cards. Others tried to bluff by giving false impressions or sometimes obvious truth ones.

As the cards were eventually revealed after the relevant cards were swapped, the results showed, that to Dani's dismay Sarah had won the round and would subsequently receive an extra chip for her spectacular win.

Sarah – 3 OF A KIND (D – 6) (H - 6) (S - 6) (C - 10) (S - 4)
Brian – 2 PAIR (H - QUEEN) (S - QUEEN) (S - 10) (C - 10) (C - 6)

David – 2 PAIR (H - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (S - 4) (C - 4) (D - 8)
Dani – PAIR (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (S - 6) (D - 5) (H - 4)

John – PAIR (D - 3) (C - 3) (S - 10) (S - 7) (D - 4)
Amber – HIGH CARD (D - ACE) (D - KING) (D - QUEEN) (D - JACK) (C - 9)

Lucy – HIGH CARD (H - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8) (C - 7) (H - 6)
Mark – HIGH CARD (H - 9) (H - 8) (C - 7) (S - 5) (H - 4)

Adam – HIGH CARD (H - 9) (S - 8) (C - 6) (D- 5) (D - 3)
Laura – HIGH CARD (S - 7) (H - 6) (C - 5) (S - 4) (H - 2)

In 9th position was Adam who subsequently would be the 9th place finish of this epic strip poker game. However would Adam be a sport and follow Marks footsteps and continue to play the game. What would his dare be? These and several other questions roamed around in the different players heads.

The last place finisher was Laura who was sat in just her navy blue lace thong that matched her bra that had been removed earlier. Staring at the floor Laura looked a little worried as she knew she would be forced to show .......

What will Adam’s dare be?

What will Laura be forced to show?

Hope people like the dare to follow – a little uncertain on people’s views, but we will soon find out. If it is not your taste please keep reading and there is many more epic parts to follow.

BED HABITS

Old 08-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #314
Rachie

The dare is revealed?

Find out what is it now in ……

PART 153 (238) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Staring at the floor Laura looked a little worried as she knew she would be forced to show her whole body off in front of everyone. This wouldn't be the first time she stripped, however never before was the group this size, and many of them hadn't seen what she classed as the sexiest body on the planet.

"Who is first" asked a happy Sarah, talking to Adam and Laura who would both be punished in different ways.

Adam looked over at Laura and as a gentleman asked "would you like me to go first, or would you like to get yours over with.

"You go first" Laura said to her brother. Hoping that he might say he would forfeit the game, go home (where he already was so room instead) and therefore not have the chance to view her glory holes once again.

Adam looked up, with a smile on his face, as he knew no matter what he was forced to do, there wasn’t a chance in hell that he would be walking away from a game like this.

So Adam, first I'm going to give you a dare, then you will have the option to continue in the game and therefore get to see me strip the sexy Laura here out of that kinky thong, but first let's see if you are man enough to full fill your task.

Adam seemed a little more nervous than before. "Bring it on" he said trying to sound brave in front of his mates.

Smiling Sarah began to make her plans. "Right then here is what you are going to be doing" she started before giving a deep breath and letting the tension mount.

"As there are 3 other males naked your task will involve them, first of all I want you blindfolded" Sarah happily said, while reaching for the blindfold off the oak cabinet.

Taking hold of the scarf Adam was quickly restricted of his vision and sat nervously awaiting his next commands. The 3 naked males were also wondering what part in Adam's dare they were going to partake in, and why wasn't Brian included.

"Right then here is your task" "I want you to feel all of the males and guess who is who, for every male that you get wrong you will be giving a BJ (Blow Job) too. If there are more than 1 and you then you still can't guess the right person you will truly be sorry.

Quite alarmed that Sarah’s mind was this naughty Mark said "What you want Adam to feel this" he said while waving his tool around for everyone to see.

"That's right, and I suppose you had better hope he guesses who you are" sniggered Sarah, looking forward to the fun that would be revealed in a few minutes time.

"Right then can I have the 3 males who will be receiving this bonus treat in front of me now" Sarah continued laying down the foundation for the dare.

At once John, David and Mark scrambled over the basement’s red carpet and rested in front of Sarah. Adam was then dragged across the room only inches away from his feely destination.

"Right, can I remind everyone not to utter a word until the dare has been completed" instructed Sarah before asking, "is everyone ready"

Receiving the odd nod of the head the sexy twin said

TO BE CONTINUED.........

How well will Adam be at predicting who’s who?

Thanks for everyone that has helped it become the first story on getDare to reach 2500 comments/replies

BED HABITS

Old 08-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #315
Rachie

What will Adam be feeling?

Find out now in ………..

PART 154 (239) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Receiving the odd nod of the head the sexy twin said "ok let the feeling begin" followed by a chuckle as she imagined what was going to happen.

Sarah grabbed hold of Adam's right hand and moved it onto Laura's index finger which was stuck out. Adam instantly jumped feeling the skin, believing that it was one of his male friend’s privates.

Everyone laughed there head off realising the prank that the two sisters had played. "How did that feel" asked Laura continuing to laugh.

Shaking Adam didn't know what to say, he genuinely believed that it was a dick, but couldn't work out whose. "Can I make my guess" asked Adam wanting to get the punishment over with as soon as possible.

"Yea. I'm interested in knowing who you believe it was" answered Sarah trying not to cackle with laughter.

Adam kneeled while thinking, he didn't want to guess wrong and be forces to taste that horrible knob. "Was it Mark" Adam finally uttered, taking a complete guess.

With chuckles of laughter spreading across the room Adam instantly believed he had guessed wrong.

"Right Adam, please reach in front of you and you will feel your next surprise" Sarah said looking at the male in front of Adam and confirming her statement.

Adam slowly stuck out his pale arm and tensely his fingers began to open wide. As he did this he felt shrivelled up skin. Knowing instantly what it was, his fingers went in search of the private area hoping go be given as many clues as possible.

Feeling a jungle of hair he flinched. Was this one Mark, he thought to himself, realising if this was true he would be forced to taste the previous person.

Oh, what to chose thought Adam who was desperate not to have to give a bj (blow job) to one of his friends? In the end Adams gut instinct won and he said "I would like to guess that this is Mark.

"Ohhh that’s 2 guesses for Mark, you do realise that one of them must be incorrect" Sarah spoke to Mark in a cool calm voice.

Adam was perfectly aware that his sister was correct and wasn't looking forward to the events to cum. Hopefully the last person doesn't fit Marks description thought Adam, more preying than hoping.

"O.K Adam are you ready for your next feely" Adam just nodded and his hand once again stretched out in front of him.

This time it felt much bigger than the previous, and Adam was instantly drawn to believing it was one individual. The width of the cock was also enormous.

"Now that has to be John" answered Adam confidently almost certain that this had to be the biggest. Adam sank down feeling relieved and believing that the first part of his task was over. Now all he had to do was await the results.

Sarah however knew other wise and instead chuckled "stick your hands out in front of you again"

Adam looked gobsmacked, "why" he nervously asked; believing he had felt 3 pricks and everything should be over.

"Stop back chatting and do what I tell you, or there will be trouble" ordered Sarah like a real mistress.

Adam realised that he was in no position to argue and reluctantly stuck his hand out, wondering what he was about to feel.

It's another cock, though Adam instantly. OMG was the thought that ran through his head, could this mean that Brian had asked to be in on the dare. Why would he do that, unless he was ..........

TO BE CONTINUED .............

What will happen when the tease continues?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel and everything will be revealed

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video